What's new

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont ppl spread these kind of news
King Renders Me Speechless Saudi Jeans

why only spreading western sources who are inheritedly against Muslim culture.

Sparkling do you only look for news which has mirch masla in it?
That will not do any good it will only Harm the image of Islam, or thats wot you intended?

You see the article you posted has a lot of spice in it every one will read it but the one i hv posted b4 or now are plain truths, talking about reforms, women rights, justice system generally telling us what changes/improvements are being made in Saudi Arabia.. Boring isnt it?

No body will read them.. but the sparklings ones just like you have posted every one will read.

Whats your point on PDF? cant you find any thing good to post in the religion Islam?

Why dont ppl spread these kind of news
King Renders Me Speechless Saudi Jeans

why only spreading western sources who are inheritedly against Muslim culture.

Sparkling do you only look for news which has mirch masla in it?
That will not do any good it will only Harm the image of Islam, or thats wot you wanted?

You see the article you posted has a lot of spice in it every one will read it but the one i hv posted b4 or now are plain truths, talking about reforms, women rights etc etc.. Boring isnt it?

No body will read them.. but the sparklings ones just like you have posted every one will read.

Whats your point on PDF? cant you find any thing good to post in the religion Islam?

The link is from Gulf News as well. Now is Gulf News a zionist outlet as well?

I won't care replying to your rant against me. Not worth it. Lame guy having never read the forums where some sort of "real" discussion is taking place crying about other's posts getting attention.

Man this thing is so sick that even the Religious fanatics on this forum will not dare to defend these freaks.
Kudus Sparklingway you WON..!

i think no one is defending it.. no one can defend it.. its BS

awwwww sparklingway i laaab you :rofl:

anyways the thing is that people deny the very existence of these stupids in Muslim World & if you post the pathetic stuff they preach you are straight away labeled a Islam Bashing Hypocrite Idiot

you can also post the good things, its a free forum, stop ranting

try to develop a thick skin, if you don't agree you can reply or report the post, No need to single out members

Last edited:
This is for Emo, do not go to Saudi Arabia.

Saudi 'emo' girls busted by religious cops - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Saudi 'emo' girls busted by religious cops

Saudi Arabia's religious police have arrested 10 "emo" women for allegedly causing a disturbance in a coffee shop, Al-Yaum newspaper has reported.

The coffee shop owner in the eastern city of Dammam called the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice to complain after the young women, dressed and made up in the "emo" fashion, apparently began disturbing other clients.

The religious police then called their parents to come and collect the women, and to sign pledges that the girls would not repeat their ostensibly offensive un-Islamic behaviour and dress.

According to recent reports, growing numbers of urban young Saudi women are latching on to the emo fashion popular from Japan to Europe and the Americas.

The trend is characterised by wearing skinny black jeans, tennis shoes, colourful T-shirts bearing the names of emo bands, heavy make up and sharply chopped and sometimes radically coloured hairdos.

While Saudi women normally must appear in public shrouded by all-black abayas and headscarves, some daringly open their abayas in places such as malls and coffee shops to reveal more trendy outfits underneath.

This is for Emo, do not go to Saudi Arabia.

Saudi 'emo' girls busted by religious cops - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am waiting for some one to declare me & my user name as Satanic WTF!!!!

there are Emo's even in KSA WUUU!!!!

you can also post the good things, its a free forum, stop ranting

Normally I don't try to criticize people individually, but this is the sum of the threads started by the user who complained about my liberal fascist, Islam bashing, atheistic, treachery :-

Total threads started :- 22
Reported Posty:- 16
Remaining 6:-
  1. Not convinced if we won Kargil: Lt Gen Kishan Pal
  2. List of Wanted Indian Terrorists
  3. Internet Hindus and Madrasa Muslims
  4. Oldest active PDF members
  5. Thank You Pakistan !!! says Indians
  6. Too much Liberty 2 indians

My mission is ague, your mission is clear though.

I have to say only Allama Iqbal word, Deen e Mulla fee sabelLilah Fassad,
They dont know how much the prophet MOHammed (PCBH) and his family and followers paid the price to bring islam up from dark ages and world see the beauti of islam.

Sparkling way, You sure are going to hell for discrediting Saudi Scholars :rofl:

These scholars are just looking for some publicity, I think they have achieved that wheather its good or bad - that's for you to makeup your mind.

Every other day some person will come issue a fatwa and becomes a laughing stock.

First of all these types of sick things are causing the downfall of Islam these

stupid maulvis have destroyed Islam.

spranklingway you are great man.The only thing in the whole world you found

worth posting was some fatwa issued by some idiot mullahs .You do realize

that all other non muslims are also reading this.What they will think about Islam

in their hearts?

We are already known as terrorist so Most will think that this type of stupid

things are the trademark of Islam.

They will think that this type of Stupids and idiots are in Islam.

They already call us Religious Nut jobs and after this news they will invent some other word.

In this age of Islam Bashing you decided to join the party.Well done mr Think Tank.

I am awaiting the day when you will post something good about Islam.

The link is from Gulf News as well. Now is Gulf News a zionist outlet as well?

I won't care replying to your rant against me. Not worth it. Lame guy having never read the forums where some sort of "real" discussion is taking place crying about other's posts getting attention.

Yeah cite gulf news.. but i wonder why cant you find news like these on the same Gulf News

gulfnews : Saudi religious police to get training in behavioural skills

gulfnews : Religious police to learn diplomatic skills

gulfnews : Saudi religious reformist detained

gulfnews : Religious police on trial in Saudi

gulfnews : Religious police to be evaluated

Well it depends on your defination of real discussions,
i dont call therkis wanting to be fed breast milk a real discussion,

So you have defined me too, so let me define you aswell

A guy with confused identity searching for masala news against my religion Islam, posting it and then having fun/laugh over it and calling it a real discussion.

the bigots who just issued the Fatwas is the real Islam basher not the poster of the article, period...

This a Free Forum, if some one crosses limits, you can use report button, no need to shoot the messenger, develop a thick skin & dont act like theist trolls

Well it depends on your defination of real discussions,
i dont call therkis wanting to be fed breast milk a real discussions,

So you have defined me too, so let me define you aswell

A guy with confused identity searching for masala news against my religion Islam, posting it and then having fun/laugh over it and calling it a real discussion.

the Tarki is from land of guardians of Kabbah, its just depecting the mental level of Tharkis from Guardians of Kabbah, no one needs to bash Islam, islamic clerics are very good at giving opportunities to people & depict their medical thinking

whats you identity? are you a Muslim first or a Pakistani first?

the question why do Moral Police even exists? :agree:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom