What's new

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not shoot the messenger, its not like Sparklingway wrote this article. Many of the western newspapers will now run this story and we will all be ridiculed anyway.

Its not like if we ignore it, others would not read it, these clerics are out of their minds and need help.

My advice, control these clerics and please educate them.

Sparklingway i think is Zionist Agent funded by Hanuman who is indirectly funded by CIA.

Last edited:
First of all these types of sick things are causing the downfall of Islam these

stupid maulvis have destroyed Islam.

spranklingway you are great man.The only thing in the whole world you found

worth posting was some fatwa issued by some idiot mullahs .You do realize

that all other non muslims are also reading this.What they will think about Islam

in their hearts?

We are already known as terrorist so Most will think that this type of stupid

things are the trademark of Islam.

They will think that this type of Stupids and idiots are in Islam.

They already call us Religious Nut jobs and after this news they will invent some other word.

In this age of Islam Bashing you decided to join the party.Well done mr Think Tank.

I am awaiting the day when you will post something good about Islam.

Are you not just shooting the Messenger, He just put it on the forum.

As far as showing the good side of Islam, You could post all the good stuff and people on this forum will read and probably will learn something.

There is no point in closing our eyes and say there is nothing bad being done on the name of Islam.

There are always good and bad reports about all the religions, people will read them and might learn something and could probably even rectify their problems.

well i am awaiting for somebody to create any useful knowledgable thread in this forum. All i am looking is Anti Islam, Anti India, Anti Zardari, IMF, rants kind of threads.

I wonder where is Defence?

Normally I don't try to criticize people individually, but this is the sum of the threads started by the user who complained about my liberal fascist, Islam bashing, atheistic, treachery :-

Total threads started :- 22
Reported Posty:- 16
Remaining 6:-
  1. Not convinced if we won Kargil: Lt Gen Kishan Pal
  2. List of Wanted Indian Terrorists
  3. Internet Hindus and Madrasa Muslims
  4. Oldest active PDF members
  5. Thank You Pakistan !!! says Indians
  6. Too much Liberty 2 indians

My mission is ague, your mission is clear though.

You cant take criticism and you resorted to getting personal.
Yet you ctiticise my Religion and expect a laugh.

If you are not get used to it i will criticise every one who spreads hatred against Islam and only shows the negative aspect of it.

Such a senior member doing such a cheap act.

There is a clear difference to be seen between you and me.
btw.. yeah i am gona report you.

@ topic

There is a popular hadeeth and heavily criticized by the peoples of each era and considered a weak Hadeeth as far as i know. That says a women came to the Prophet and she said somebody is harrassing her and in reply Prophet replied by saying then you should feed her your milk so that he becomes your brother and he will stop harrasing you (Nauzbillah) something like that

I believe this fatwah is coming from that Hadeeth that is not acceptable for the majority of the Muslims. These Saudis are not allowed to use their brain as we all know......... so they did not find spare some time to distinguish between "Saheeh" and "Zaeef" Ahadees

well i am awaiting for somebody to create any useful knowledgable thread in this forum. All i am looking is Anti Islam, Anti India, Anti Zardari, IMF, rants kind of threads.

I wonder where is Defence?

Mere Bhai

Why wait for others ?

Why dont you show some good stuff of Islam, India , Zardari.

First of all these types of sick things are causing the downfall of Islam these

stupid maulvis have destroyed Islam.

spranklingway you are great man.The only thing in the whole world you found

worth posting was some fatwa issued by some idiot mullahs .You do realize

that all other non muslims are also reading this.What they will think about Islam

in their hearts?

We are already known as terrorist so Most will think that this type of stupid

things are the trademark of Islam.

They will think that this type of Stupids and idiots are in Islam.

They already call us Religious Nut jobs and after this news they will invent some other word.

In this age of Islam Bashing you decided to join the party.Well done mr Think Tank.

I am awaiting the day when you will post something good about Islam.

Yeah cite gulf news.. but i wonder why cant you find news like these on the same Gulf News

gulfnews : Saudi religious police to get training in behavioural skills

gulfnews : Religious police to learn diplomatic skills

gulfnews : Saudi religious reformist detained

gulfnews : Religious police on trial in Saudi

gulfnews : Religious police to be evaluated

Well it depends on your defination of real discussions,
i dont call therkis wanting to be fed breast milk a real discussion,

So you have defined me too, so let me define you aswell

A guy with confused identity searching for masala news against my religion Islam, posting it and then having fun/laugh over it and calling it a real discussion.

Shabash go on. If I didn't post the "positive articles" you could have. As I do not have an intention of reading Gulf News daily, the only thing that grasped attention from their RSS feed was this hilarious post. Had to share it with people.

Now you can continue spewing hatred against India and liberal fascist, secular, atheist traitors.

India lacks toilets, is full of poor people, caste system is bad, Indian missile tests always fail, India is not progressing, Hindus kill Muslims, Look at Shiv Sena and RSS India is the centre of all things wrong posting Pakistanis could have found this news as well:- Sikhs rebuild mosque destroyed during 1947

If you are not get used to it i will criticise every one who spreads hatred against Islam and only shows the negative aspect of it.

Such a senior member doing such a cheap act.

Anything that is remotely unacceptable to you becomes anti-Islam and the intentions of the poster become absolutely clear to you, thanks to your supernatural powers. The post wasn't even a critique of religion, it was news about another cleric gone wild. I can handle criticism very easily, even more when the other person is articulate. Not be be narcissistic, but I can shrug off lame criticism. Everyone who disagrees with you doesn't have a "confused identity". Having been born into a religiously-socially hypocritically society and raised in an overtly religious one, you seem to believe that anybody who disagrees with you doesn't have an ideology, identity or valid beliefs.

Last edited:
you have been shooting the messenger & then now you are complaining about personal attacks awww

the issuance of Fatwa by the Guardians of Kabbah is indeed laughable, religion is not above criticism

you can criticize people with facts not rant all around with 'Islam bashing, Idiot, Apostate, Zionist' kinda mentality

yeah there's a difference :D

atleast someone has come to know that there's a report button :D

all you people who blame others for showing the dark side only

why dont you people post some good news about Islam?

all you people who blame others for showing the dark side only

why dont you people post some good news about Islam?

because religious threads not allowed here :lol:

if i am going start posting good things about Islam........ threads will start be closing right away :rofl:

As it will fall under the category of "Self Belief"

the bigots who just issued the Fatwas is the real Islam basher not the poster of the article, period...

This a Free Forum, if some one crosses limits, you can use report button, no need to shoot the messenger, develop a thick skin & dont act like theist trolls

the Tarki is from land of guardians of Kabbah, its just depecting the mental level of Tharkis from Guardians of Kabbah, no one needs to bash Islam, islamic clerics are very good at giving opportunities to people & depict their medical thinking

whats you identity? are you a Muslim first or a Pakistani first?

the question why do Moral Police even exists? :agree:

He is a maniac so called scholar.. extremist.
and he is not the only scholar from the land of Kabbah. The religion Islam in Saudi Arabia is not run by these therki mullahs. Out thousands muslim scholar one scholar say sm thing bad and the label is pasted on all of them.
Is it so or some ppl are only waiting to find that one so called religious scholar to blame it on whole Saudi Arabia and start to generalize the Muslims.

Funny of you asking me my Identity any way i have nothing to hide.

My ideology is Islam and My Identity is Pakistan.
clear and simple, no firsts no seconds.

because religious threads not allowed here :lol:

if i am going start posting good things about Islam........ threads will start be closing right away :rofl:

As it will fall under the category of "Self Belief"

ok then live a delusional free of problems world

where's the way to hell ? please

BTW i am yet to see the mentioned scenario

btw by this definition i just learned that we are only allowed to create religious thread that helps in demoting Islam. In another words if there is some good thing obviously it will not be effecting the society and will fall under the category of self belief. If there is any bad thing/fatwah all monkey will gather and start throwing hats to each other :lol:

How pathetic can a society get to be even governed by such perverse men? I don't understand why people aren't having this so-called scholar arrested for such a useless and attention-hogging article?

Seriously, what religions asks for this sort of stupidity? None. Such things are man-made and perhaps this clown wanted to gain some attention in the otherwise overly-censored country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom