What's new

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a positive article on Islam (its about a book written by an American woman who converted to Islam).

religious threads not allowed here :disagree:

According to Shaikh Abdul Mohsin Al Abaican, a consultant at Saudi Arabia's royal court,

Yup. that says everything.

Throughout the history of Islam, there have been scores of such "Royal Court" Scholars who have tried their level best to defame, deteriorate, and demolish Islam for their own comfort and gains. None Successful.

"Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'" Bukhari

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:88

"Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah." Qur'an:8:39

"So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." Qur'an:8:39

"The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people." Ishaq:240

enough?

this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Emo no need of a religion-specific bashing. This is PDF not Jihadwatch or Faithfreedom.

Yeah Emo it's not funny any more.Don't bring Quran into this.

Well there is a visible difference between you and me. I am not a practicing Muslim but still i have a peace in my heart. I don't induldge myself in these cruicial issues and confuse myself further. I like to read little bit and take rest. Alhamdullilah my God has bestowed upon me and blessed me PEACE....... my soul is always satisfied and enjoying my life a lot

some get satisfied with a delusion & they just love it, some ven get rest & peace by blowing other away into pieces, there are many ways to get peace of mind, its just depends on the drug you use, people who take everything as divine truth are not confused at all, hell yeah
BTW norway is undoubtedly a very peaceful place

You at the other hand always having lots of Question marks in your life. In each and every post of yours we can sense you are restless for peace. One simple solution of this problem is just stop reading what you do everyday. Stop criticizing this religion and stop criticizing your country. You alone is not going to solve this problem neither going to force us to change our way of thinking. We despite being a bad Muslim are still in peace and our/my soul cannot ask for me.

awww, why should i stop reading it all & submit to the BS i have been told, nothing is above criticism, I have all the right to crtiticize, if you have a problem then its not my problem i have serious reservations

I would repeat again that i do everyday - rather than being critic you should stand and find a solution of these problems. All i see is rants, rants and rants. Stand up and find a solution rather than criticizing desperately like this maulvi did this and this maulvi did that. You see this fatwah is wrong and 95%+ maulvi's will not agree to this fatwah. Now if one dumb maulvi has given this fatwah why not research a bit and find what other scholars has to say about it? - without any investigation you guyz have stood up and started that everyday work of critizing the whole system.

so suggest the solution, people cannot even tolerate people on forums & you are out to say that stand, its very good to talk, i know that, the system is flawed do you have a doubt about it?

This is at least 20th time i heard this pathetic joke from you. This has become old.......... come back with a better idea of disgracing Islam

Joke?
30,000 people got killed by the people who are pursuing the 72 virgin package, if you would have lost one you would not have thought of it as a joke

So are you explain us to get away from Islam because of this Saudi Cleric issues and others? Is this necessary? Use common sense!

Dude, you are a bit retarded to post this thread, I bet.

If you know nothing about Islam, don't post it !

--------------------
Emo Girl, show me your source please.

I didnt knew that huh?

so stop blaming islam and what 72 versions has to do with this?
Are you starting to rant again?

he;s not the only one but the article is saying he's a famous one, no matter how many are there, people will follow the famous one

The most famous scholar of Saudi Arabia is the Imam of Makkah, Do you know that? ever tried to find out what he says? wots his views are? are you bothered? or just happy with this famous mulla?

yes there are people who are waiting for such news & ii think they must post as many of it as possible so that delusional mindset in Muslim countries which is based on myths of self righteousness & free of problems can be shown to the very Muslims who believe that whole world is out to get them & kill them, the general public response from Muslims forces one to generalize Muslims

ppl are waiting for such news, you proving me right.

and if there are such misconceptions about islam that people are waiting for news such as this, then we should find and post as much true teachings of islam as we can, we cannot just critisize the misconception we'll have to show them what the true teachings of this beautiful religions are.

he didnt hid anything either, you are stupid to ask his identity as well

so that makes you a stupid aswell, and wot does it proves?
was i stupid to critisize him?
or was he stupid to get personal?

This thread is getting out of hand and its way off its intended topic, mods close this thread.

As for those verses, you can counter those with other verses from Quran and you also have to look at them in the context they are being said. Picking up single verses can distort the truth.

so stop blaming islam and wit 72 versions has to do with this?
Are you starting to rant again?

30,000 people got killed in your own & my country, the delusional flag bearer of Islam, by the hands of people who pursue the 72 virgin package & you are here to tell me that i rant when i talk about the damn 72 virgin concept???

The most famous scholar of Saudi Arabia is the Imam of Makkah, Do you know that? ever tried to find out what he says? wots his views are? are you bothered? or just happy with this famous mulla?

you havent been able to comprehend my post then its not my problem

ppl are waiting for such news, you proving me right.

no doubt

and if there are such misconceptions about islam that people are waiting for news such as this, then we should find and post as much true teachings of islam as we can, we cannot just critisize the misconception we'll have to show them what the true teachings of this beautiful religions are.

God(if any)knows where ate those true teachings

so that makes you a stupid aswell, and wot does it proves?
was i stupid to critisize him?
or was he stupid to get personal?

you are stupid to question identity of sparkling

This thread is getting out of hand and its way off its intended topic, mods close this thread.

As for those verses, you can counter those with other verses from Quran and you also have to look at them in the context they are being said. Picking up single verses can distort the truth.

they can only critisize Quran by picking the versus out of context.
Thats what they are good at.

The Islamic Athiest thread, that is exactly what happened there, talk logic and they resort to directly Bashing Islam and Quran.

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:88

The source is not Qur'an:9:88 it Qur'an:9:5

The words you quoted aren't exactly from Qur'an but from a site Prophet of Doom (http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam)

here is the complete context, from the begging of the Surah

Freedom from obligation (is proclaimed) from Allah and His messenger toward those of the idolaters with whom ye made a treaty. (1)

Travel freely in the land four months, and know that ye cannot escape Allah and that Allah will confound the disbelievers (in His guidance). (2)

And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters, and (so is) His messenger. So, if ye repent, it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve, (3)

Excepting those of the idolaters with whom ye (Muslims) have a treaty, and who have since abated nothing of your right nor have supported anyone against you. (As for these), fulfil their treaty to them till their term. Lo! Allah loveth those who keep their duty (unto Him). (4)

Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (5)

Might I suggest looking at the context before posting, please.

so clearly, this ayat is talking with reference to time and place.

And by the way, this is the only Surah of Quran that doesn't starts from Bismillah. Narrators say that it is due to the fact that Allah was so unhappy because of the attitude of infidels towards his Prophet that he showed no Mercy in this Surah.

(Correct me if I am wrong)

Last edited:
i don't know what it's mean"Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom