What's new

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually emo has derailed the topic :P

and about those verses of the quran you got it from Surah Toba i believe and u only picked 2-3 verses from the whole chapter just like that Durran3 did few days ago

Completely off-topic i must say :disagree:

No need to reply - be happy with your rants with no solution

As for those verses, you can counter those with other verses from Quran and you also have to look at them in the context they are being said. Picking up single verses can distort the truth.

there are around 180-200 verces in quran that call for violence and bloodshed.

whereas , when it comes to peaceful verces , there are not more than 12-14 verces in whole quran that talks about peace .

anyways , this is not a religious forum. i guess the moderators should close it.

It is like people here are jumping to conclusion to criticize Islam out of context quickly..........because of Saudi Clerics

TV Media worked excellents in influencing these young generations like Emo Girl and Sparklingways becoming astrayers as they believe it!

:tdown:

Emo, usually your posts are a breath of fresh air, but when you started cherry picking verses out of the Quran, you crossed the line.

By cherry picking verses out of the Quran, you are distorting the message and taking them out of context.

[5:51] O you who believe, do not take certain Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors.

Relations with other people are governed by the basic rule in 5:57 & 60:8-9. The Jews and Christians who cannot be friends are specifically mentioned in 5:57; they are the ones who mock and ridicule the believers, or attack them.

[5:57] O you who believe, do not befriend those among the recipients of previous scripture who mock and ridicule your religion, nor shall you befriend the disbelievers. You shall reverence GOD, if you are really believers.

Basic Law Regulating Relations With Unbelievers

[60:8-9] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable. GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

[9:123] O you who believe, you shall fight the disbelievers who attack you - let them find you stern - and know that GOD is with the righteous.

[9:29] You shall fight back against those who do not believe in GOD, nor in the Last Day, nor do they prohibit what GOD and His messenger have prohibited, nor do they abide by the religion of truth - among those who received the scripture - until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.

[8:39] You shall fight them to ward off oppression, and to practice your religion devoted to GOD alone. If they refrain from aggression, then GOD is fully Seer of everything they do.

[9:14] You shall fight them, for GOD will punish them at your hands, humiliate them, grant you victory over them, and cool the chests of the believers.

[9:30] The Jews said, "Ezra is the son of GOD," while the Christians said, "Jesus is the son of GOD!" These are blasphemies uttered by their mouths. They thus match the blasphemies of those who have disbelieved in the past. GOD condemns them. They have surely deviated.

[8:12] Recall that your Lord inspired the angels: "I am with you; so support those who believed. I will throw terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved. You may strike them above the necks, and you may strike even every finger."

A contradiction exists when A says this thing is black while B says this thing is white. The Quran makes it clear that you can engage in warfare providing certain criteria are met:

1) To resist aggression and keep your society free from other peoples intrusions.

2) To defend your life

"[22:39] Permission is granted to those who are being persecuted, since injustice has befallen them, and GOD is certainly able to support them"

and

"[22:40] They were evicted from their homes unjustly, for no reason other than saying, "Our Lord is GOD." If it were not for GOD's supporting of some people against others, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and masjids - where the name of GOD is commemorated frequently - would have been destroyed. Absolutely, GOD supports those who support Him. GOD is Powerful, Almighty."

3) To enable a person to follow his own religious beliefs without compulsion.

"[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient."

30,000 people got killed in your own & my country, the delusional flag bearer of Islam, by the hands of people who pursue the 72 virgin package & you are here to tell me that i rant when i talk about the damn 72 virgin concept???

Ok i am not gona fall into this trap of yours :smokin:
I condemn those who are misinterepting the whole 72 virigin package and using it for their own benifit, my point was what it has to do with this thread, ok i take my word rant back...
Now stop trolling of topic.

you havent been able to comprehend my post then its not my problem

Same here Comprehend the Message of Islam and have Peace in your life..

God(if any)knows where ate those true teachings

You dont believe in God your choice, dont justify your free thinking by crtisizing Islam..alright.
Thats what was said to you in Athiest thread.

There is a God and we Muslims call it Allah.
God does not have that responsibility, its the Responsibility of individual to seek his guidance. One who finds it will get jannah and ones who reject it will burn in Hell

you are stupid to question identity of sparkling

Lets rant.. not me you are stupid, if that wot you want.

whereas , when it comes to peaceful verces , there are not more than 12-14 verces in whole quran that talks about peace .

anyways , this is not a religious forum. i guess the moderators should close it.

BS. I have myself read Quran whole thick book every year, no violence and bloodshed. It is a book who provide details every history of what happened in this planet so it reminded us. :P

Hilarious!

Thanks to TV medias, internets and retarded people who errors themselves.

DELETE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY, NO RUBBISH RELIGION ALLOWED which posted by start threader idiot!

i have deleted the post as you people said, i rest my case in that 'verse case'

Your knowledge of Quran is limited to only hatred. So yeah you should shut up then.

BS. I have myself read Quran whole thick book every year, no violence and bloodshed.

Hilarious!

Thanks to TV medias, internets and retarded people who errors themselves.

i dont want to get banned. else i can prove u wrong in just 5 mins.

anwyays. this whole discussion has nothing to do with my country or my religion.
so i would stay out of it.
enjoy.:wave:

Ok i am not gona fall into this trap of yours :smokin:
I condemn those who are misinterepting the whole 72 virigin package and using it for their own benifit, my point was what it has to do with this thread, ok i take my word rant back...
Now stop trolling of topic.

the biggest advocates of 72 Virgin Package are Saudis themselves

Same here Comprehend the Message of Islam and have Peace in your life..

i some how disagree to believe in the maessage which tells us things based on myths & self righteousness, dont care to respond, I am out of bounds i cannot be amended

You dont believe in God your choice, dont justify your free thinking by crtisizing Islam..alright.

God does not have that responsibility, its the Responsibility of individual to seek his guidance. One who finds it will get jannah and ones who reject it will burn in Hell

I cam certainly going to hell, I hope you will see me down from your haven with 72 Virgins

Lets rant.. not me you are stupid, if that wot you want.

stupidity came in when you people saw Sparkling bashing Islam & started questioning his identity

Don't care to respond :wave:

i dont want to get banned. else i can prove u wrong in just 5 mins.

anwyays. this whole discussion has nothing to do with my country or my religion.
so i would stay out of it.
enjoy.:wave:

Perhaps, we are not unexpected it, it is not first time. I have been to Islam forum, which I have seen same same old bad things about Islam in alot of debating.

You will be surprised about Bible which mentioned same thing. Hilarious people here chose not to pick out of context in this bible and mock it.

:blink:

the biggest advocates of 72 Virgin Package are Saudis themselves

so what does Islam has to do with Saudi's ?
Is Islam only in Saudi Arabia?
Where it is written that Saudis are the true Muslims only?

i some how disagree to believe in the maessage which tells us things based on myths & self righteousness, dont care to respond, I am out of bounds i cannot be amended

your choice, you are free to believe what ever you want.
But Dont Bash Islam to justify your beliefs. If there are any... huh

I cam certainly going to hell, I hope you will see me down from your haven with 72 Virgins

May Allah Guide you to the right path, Ameen
About 72 virgins its not like every Muslim is after those 72 virgins, grow up, there alot of other things we are after in after life.

stupidity came in when you people saw Sparkling bashing Islam & started questioning his identity

Are you saying he was bashing Islam? Funny same thing is what i said in the start and you disagreed, you changing your stance now?

so what does Islam has to do with Saudi's ?
Is Islam only in Saudi Arabia?
Where it is written that Saudis are the true Muslims only?

where are true Muslims then???

your choice, you are free to believe what ever you want.
But Dont Bash Islam to justify your beliefs. If there are any... huh

questioning & pointing out the myths is not bashing, try to develop a thick skin

May Allah Guide you to the right path, Ameen
About 72 virgins its not like every Muslim is after those 72 virgins, grow up, there alot of other things we are after in after life.

may you get 'em all & may i rot in hell & may i get infinite punishment for my finite sins

Are you saying he was bashing Islam? Funny same thing is what i said in the start and you disagreed, you changing your stance now?

:hitwall::hitwall:

never changed my stance, you people see Islam bashing every where

Perhaps, we are not unexpected it, it is not first time. I have been to Islam forum, which I have seen same same old bad things about Islam in alot of debating.

You will be surprised about Bible which mentioned same thing. Hilarious people here chose not to pick out of context in this bible and mock it.

:blink:

Sir,
I Agree
If any one pick any verse out of context in any of the Holy Books of the world including books from Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, Judiasm, budhism etc etc

Then we can iterept that no religion in this world teaches peace.
Period.

People who pick these verses out of context lives in fools paradise.

^ Bro (#132), don't need to make comments on her over again. Please go to see her profile I gave her explanation clearly in which she need to be.

She is obviously clueless girl ....

I am out.

EDIT: She deleted it. Forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom