Not open for further replies.
saudi scholars always :blah::blah::blah:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Not all saudi scholars not all.

Not all Pakistani are terrorists
Not all saudi scholars are extremist

We need not to generalize any one.
Thank You

Does this include male western colleagues? :)

It is not limited to any particular religion or race, so to answer your question, Yes. :whistle:

I think we might get our first case in USA, black stone will be in prison soon for his actions.

It is not limited to any particular religion or race, so to answer your question, Yes. :whistle:

I think we might get our first case in USA, black stone will be in prison soon for his actions.

In prison? why?.

I asked a genuine question.

You mean Thurky Tank (TT) :lol:

Yes, actually Thurky Tank of Pakistan (TTP). :lol:

I knew this thread would go in a wrong direction, far too many TTP members here.

Well if you try to do this, you will end up in prison. :agree:

I don't understand you, what do you mean try this?. As I am aware from the article this is some sort of family bonding in the office.

So, if there are male western workers in the office too, then it is normal to ask whether they would be included too right?.

will you people stop having Orgasms like those clerics

Well you asked for it, Sheikh Al Obeikan is of wahabi/salafi ideology and so what I say about them is in fact true.

Also these people are not loosing their feet in Saudi Arabia, infact they are harnessing more power. You are just trying to isolate this incident as a one off and something that is used by a dying kind. I think otherwise, these people have the audacity to say things that are despicable openly now.

Read his views here, you will resonate with him.

Mulla Omer is sunni.. Label all sunnis Terrorists.
Sayyid Muqtadā al-Ṣadr was a shia.. Label all shias Terrorists
Y stopping at just wahabis.
What you say now?

alright before i argue any further show me the source where its says that Religious Police is harnessing more power?

Tables Turning On Saudi Arabia's Religious Police : NPR
heres mine.
and plz argue with sm credibility.
I live in Saudi Arabia, i had first hand experiences with Religious Police.
Believe me when i say this.. things are changing..

read this aswell
http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100427/FOREIGN/704269830/1042

I don't understand you, what do you mean try this?. As I am aware from the article this is some sort of family bonding in the office.

So, if there are male western workers in the office too, then it is normal to ask whether they would be included too right?.

Ask the cleric himself if western workers will be included too, I think he is referring to everyone but I may be wrong.

Best to ask someone from Saudi Arabia for more clarity on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom