What's new

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems this mulla does not know anything about Islamic teachings.

Send him to Al-Azhar first to understand the Islam and then issue such silly fatwas.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

He must be an idiot of high caliber

Why giving so much attentions to such fatwas in the 1st place? Words are often twisted to suit agendas of many. We may never know the reality for what it is. And by the way some 1 said that now mullahs would want to impose this on Pakistan as well, well Mullahs are not aliens, they come from within our society and not every one is the same and neither should we generalize and measure everybody with the same yard stick.

Seems this mulla does not know anything about Islamic teachings.

Send him to Al-Azhar first to understand the Islam and then issue such silly fatwas.

The previous fatwa of the very same nature came from the Head of Hadith at Al Azhar. I guess you didn't read the post entirely for it mentions the earlier fatwa.

The previous fatwa of the very same nature came from the Head of Hadith at Al Azhar. I guess you didn't read the post entirely for it mentions the earlier fatwa.

:blink::blink::blink: then send these bhangees to some psychiatrists.

How can they issue such silly fatwas which are in violation of Islamic laws as well as clash with orders of Quran

How can they issue such silly fatwas which are in violation of Islamic laws as well as clash with orders of Quran

On a serious note, This is why Hindus refer to Cows as mother. Because we as humans feed breast milk of cows. so it must be given the due respect as ones mother deserves.

Hence its termed as a motherly creature.

This mulla may be right in his intent but the simpler alternative would be to not send the women out to work, if it bothers that much. Instead of coming up with such bizzare (and arousing :lol:) ideas.

I think they are trying to legalize women working at the workplace together with men without breaking their interpretation of shariah laws. Since Islam deems the woman who is not your mother whose breast milk you have consumed as your mother it will then be Halal for the males to work alongside women in the office..albeit they may have to call a women 25 years their junior.. Amma.

...weird workaround.. KINKY :P

Perverts would use this fatwa and try to harass women to suckle their milk.

But you see they are Muslims and in the eyes of others there opinion will be deemed as a voice of the whole religion. This will be another one of those ridiculous news that others would use to tarnish all of us.

Why are these people appointed in such position, who appointed them, clearly many of them have support and are able to get away with such nonsense.

Another thing, I take offense to you using the word 'bhangee' as a some sort of insult. In my area, we have one so called 'bhangee' who has more character and hard earned respect than 90% of all Pakistani's that I have come across in my life. Please refrain from using such words in a derogatory manner.

But you see they are Muslims and in the eyes of others there opinion will be deemed as a voice of the whole religion. This will be another one of those ridiculous news that others would use to tarnish all of us.

Why are these people appointed in such position, who appointed them, clearly many of them have support and are able to get away with such nonsense.

Another thing, I take offense to you using the word 'bhangee' as a some sort of insult. In my area, we have one so called 'bhangee' who has more character and hard earned respect than 90% of all Pakistani's that I have come across in my life. Please refrain from using such words in a derogatory manner.

What is a bhangi ? since you have said that there is a so called bhangi in your area, what describes a bhangi?
is it a cast? a minority sect? WHAT?

What is a bhangi ? since you have said that there is a so called bhangi in your area, what describes a bhangi?
is it a cast? a minority sect? WHAT?

Someone who consumes bhang. Look up wiki if you don't know abut bhang, but I'm amazed that someone who is living in Pakistan claims not knowing what bhang is. Bhangi is perhaps one of the most commonly used slangs.

While its use has died down a bit (commercially) in Pakistan, it is sold publicly in India. We do not prosecute bhangis but we do not permit open sales like in India. Consumption remains high across lower income classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom