What's new

Saudi Cleric Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember him, but it's true, women shouldn't hold bananas because it reminds them of *****. :lol:
Since I heard that from him, everytime I see a women with a banana I think of it...the last time was a girl at my work place.:disagree:

Especially when they put it in there mouth :P

Theses fetwas were on arab sattelite and made it around the world. I don't know the guy that you are defending, or for that matter any of them, or care to listen to their senility. Normally, in modern world, state judicial system should take precedent on any law and enacting edicts or fetwas should be of the resort of judicial system, not the clerics!

Don't generalize, since you don't know him then why are you going against him already? He is very popular:
https://www.facebook.com/3refe?ref=ts&fref=ts

First some of these wahabis say stupid things about the Jihad of Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) relating it to a political war for power...and now when it comes to their own funded terrorists they issue fatwas to make illegal things legal ...and relating a war of their own benefits to Jihad

ALLAH (SWT) please protect us and show us the right path. Ameen

Apparently you are making things by your self, otherwise i never came across any such post made by any imaginary wahabi.

Hussain is a common name among non Shia people... this shows their respect.

Stop labelling people... until they them self like to identify themself as a sect....

I love technology. :smitten:

After one decade, history books:

Q: Who killed tyranny in Arabia?
A: YouTube.

What histroy you know?

History of Islam was written at max 300 years ago.

How can it be all correct?

No don't do that ! :blink:

I had a dig at him, okay a couple of digs at him, & he hasn't talked to me ever since ! :cry:

Maybe more than a couple of digs ! :undecided:
@BLACKEAGLE : Sorry ! :cray: :kiss3:

My friend, it's personal issues, my life has changed lately as I have changed my job, so I barely have time and if I had it I would mostly be tired and when I get tired I get dumber:smokin:. You did nothing man at all, you are one of my Favorite here. If there is a problem it's definitely from my side. I know that I get moody, few times... maybe sometime, okay... most the time:cry: but people here drive you CRAZY... :sick:

I am marching to bed now... Good night Armstrong...

Last edited by a moderator:
he really needs to deal with his constipation-------

What a shame, all the khalijis are turning Syrian girls into goods. I read that many of them go to Syrian camps in order to marry young girls, the families have to option but to accept because they see it as an opportunity to gain some financial support.

They don't realize that they only serve Israels agenda by weakening its enemies. Or maybe they do realize it since all the gulf states are allies of the USA, but they just do what their masters ask of them.

Apparently you are making things by your self, otherwise i never came across any such post made by any imaginary wahabi.

Hussain is a common name among non Shia people... this shows their respect.

Stop labelling people... until they them self like to identify themself as a sect....

mate i dont wana get into any further argument on this sensitive topic otherwise i have posted here the names of many such people...but as it is a very very sensitive issue and may result into many people poking in their nose and derail the discussion so better if we stop it here....what last night i posted was also with this fear in mind that may it lead to something i dont want ...i dont believe in sects ...for me every muslim is just a muslim ....but sometime somethings irritate you and make you comment on that ...also if you note my post i used the word "some" so i was not reffering to all of them...tc

This is not True. Imam never said that.

The Imam has already come out and denied this fabricated Fatwa. This is not a new thing for this bloody regime to try ruining such people image who stand strong against him.

This news is a reminder to us that we should Never Believe Anything We Read or hear without solid proof...otherwise, we would be in the ignorants' list.

He said Afghanis. And then he said Afghanis who look down upon us. Any Afghani who looks down upon us, we toast together rooh-afza made out of his blood (sugar to liking). :D

Cheers!

Oh you're just a self-hating Afghan ! :whistle:

And with that comment I'm sure you won't be able to step one foot across the Durrand Line before being pumped two in the head ! :P

Hi,
This is my 1st post and im glad that im starting by replying to this thread which is creating bad image about Islam. Fatwa's can't be against teaching of Qur'an and Sunnah. There is no scope for rape in Islam. Even contractual short term marriage is forbidden among Sunni Muslim.

Hi,
This is my 1st post and im glad that im starting by replying to this thread which is creating bad image about Islam. Fatwa's can't be against teaching of Qur'an and Sunnah. There is no scope for rape in Islam. Even contractual short term marriage is forbidden among Sunni Muslim.

Welcome Brother....

in 21st century ppl have such mentality, Imagine how they were in middle ages -- Hassan Nissar..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom