What's new

Saudi Cleric Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said Afghanis. And then he said Afghanis who look down upon us. Any Afghani who looks down upon us, we toast together rooh-afza made out of his blood (sugar to liking). :D

Cheers!

Screw you ! :angry:

I checked my notification & it said 'RedBull' had quoted you. So I come here to find you posting ! And I think to myself - Hmmn maybe I missed looking at the notification so I look at it again & do that twice back & forth before I see your 'nick' ! :rofl:

Sleep Deprivation isn't a very nice thing ! :fie:

Maybe I should hit the sack ! :undecided:

@Hyperion : He asked the Afghans to be screwed - Are you going to let him off the hook so easily when you beat me up till I turned blue ! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that because you are against the rejecting of his debile fetwa?
Just recently,

After the assassinat attempt on the Saoudi interieur minister, by bearded one who placed the explosive in his rectum, a fetwa was enacted authorizing the terroristes to enlarge their rectum using their follow terroriste manhood.

recently after encouraging married man to have the breast of their wifes sucked by their friends to ovoid sexual desires of the laters on the hostess when they visit, muslim married man to have sex with his dead wife, banned bananas from the table of womens, there is no telling what these psychotic imams are going to come with...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just recently,

After the assassinat attempt on the Saoudi interieur minister, by bearded one who placed the explosive in his rectum, a fetwa was enacted authorizing the terroristes to enlarge their rectum using their follow terroriste manhood.

recently after encouraging married man to have the breast of their wifes sucked by their friends to ovoid sexual desires of the laters on the hostess when they visit, muslim married man to have sex with his dead wife, banned bananas from the table of womens, there is no telling what these psychotic imams are going to come with...

And who told you all of them are perfect, I know this guy so I defended, but the ones you are talking about don't represent but themselves, and are not known to the public.

He said Afghanis. And then he said Afghanis who look down upon us. Any Afghani who looks down upon us, we toast together rooh-afza made out of his blood (sugar to liking). :D

Cheers!

Afganis don't want Pakistan's help, no help against the soviets, Or by creating Taliban.:sniper:

I don't remember him, but it's true, women shouldn't hold bananas because it reminds them of *****. :lol:
Since I heard that from him, everytime I see a women with a banana I think of it...the last time was a girl at my work place.:disagree:

You are the best dude! :cheers:

Just recently,

Just recently,

WTF???? Why do i have a feeling your making this up???

I don't remember him, but it's true, women shouldn't hold bananas because it reminds them of *****. :lol:
Since I heard that from him, everytime I see a women with a banana I think of it...the last time was a girl at my work place.:disagree:

Is that mullah teaching you Islam or karmasutra?:rofl:

And who told you all of them are perfect, I know this guy so I defended, but the ones you are talking about don't represent but themselves, and are not known to the public.

Theses fetwas were on arab sattelite and made it around the world. I don't know the guy that you are defending, or for that matter any of them, or care to listen to their senility. Normally, in modern world, state judicial system should take precedent on any law and enacting edicts or fetwas should be of the resort of judicial system, not the clerics!

First some of these wahabis say stupid things about the Jihad of Hazrat Imam Hussain (AS) relating it to a political war for power...and now when it comes to their own funded terrorists they issue fatwas to make illegal things legal ...and relating a war of their own benefits to Jihad

ALLAH (SWT) please protect us and show us the right path. Ameen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom