What's new

Saudi Cleric Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
False accusation by Assad thugs.. Already denied and rejected..

Last edited by a moderator:
False accusation by Assad thugs.. Already denied and rejected..

lol Aljadeed TV is Anti-Alasad channel, and they were the one to report it... and can you deny the fatwa about a father can't sit with his daughter? i don't care about explanations.. he made that fatwa... and his explanation pretty much father cant be with his daughter alone... what a sick man he is...

lol Aljadeed TV is Anti-Alasad channel, and they were the one to report it... and can you deny the fatwa about a father can't sit with his daughter? i don't care about explanations.. he made that fatwa... and his explanation pretty much father cant be with his daughter alone... what a sick man he is...

sorry but what fatwa ?

I dont like to blah too much. Quote the fatwa...pls.

now you don't know what i'm talking about?

and even his explanation says it again... and saying girls should not wear jeans in front of their father, because the father might get those desires from the devil and so on... and her brothers or her mother must be present...

now you don't know what i'm talking about?

and even his explanation says it again... and saying girls should not wear jeans in front of their father, because the father might get those desires from the devil and so on... and her brothers or her mother must be present...

:rofl: either you are literally stupid or mentally challenged..... The video you quoted above specifically concerning a problem posed to him that a father was sexually aroused by his daughter, for which Dr. Al-arifi advised the girl who posed the concern to avoid sitting with him and to dress n a modest way.

anyway here is further explanation for people with low Iq .... Just Like You. :triniti:

:rofl: either you are literally stupid or mentally challenged..... The video you quoted above specifically concerning a problem posed to him that a father was sexually aroused by his daughter, for which Dr. Al-arifi advised the girl who posed the concern to avoid sitting with him and to dress n a modest way.

anyway here is further explanation for people with low Iq .... Just Like You. :triniti:

he still said the same thing... the father should not be with his daughter alone... no matter what he tries to explain, he still adds that the father and the daughter should not be alone somewhere in his explanation... lol talking about low iq... i think people who love that disgusting sick pig Alarifi have low iq because people follow his disgusting fatwas.

he still said the same thing... the father should not be with his daughter alone... no matter what he tries to explain, he still adds that the father and the daughter should not be alone somewhere in his explanation... lol talking about low iq... i think people who love that disgusting sick pig Alarifi have low iq because people follow his disgusting fatwas.

You lied. Read #127

Lets be honest you hate him for his support to the syrian revolution not pigs of Assad. you are only justifying your hate, it is ok n understandable. :lol:

You lied. Read #127

Lets be honest you hate him for his support to the syrian revolution not pigs of Assad. you are only justifying your hate, it is ok n understandable. :lol:
no i hate him because he is disgusting person, who encourages people to kill other people. and because he is ignorant racist rat..
and i read post #127, and i repeat what i said in #128 and add this, so if one man did that disgusting thing, then he makes a fatwa for all the rest of the fathers? he is disgusting pig.

no i hate him because he is disgusting person, who encourages people to kill other people. and because he is ignorant racist rat..
and i read post #127, and i repeat what i said in #128 and add this, so if one man did that disgusting thing, then he makes a fatwa for all the rest of the fathers? he is disgusting pig.

:rofl: enough read

he support the syrian people to defend themselves not to kill each other like Assad and his pigs from Iran, Hosboallat and so on ......

good answer for people who got slapped in the face by the truth...

You just embarrassed yourself. I already exposed you in my OP. the rope of lying is short..... one of Assad thugs came up with another accusation but failed again.

You just embarrassed yourself. I already exposed you in my OP. the rope of lying is short..... one of Assad thugs came up with another accusation but failed again.
hahah what? Alarifi said the girl should not wear jeans in front of her father, can you deny that? and he also said that the daughter should be with her mother or her brothers when she is with her father, basically she cant be alone with her father, can you deny that?
you posted the video that says all of that...

hahah what? Alarifi said the girl should not wear jeans in front of her father, can you deny that? and he also said that the daughter should be with her mother or her brothers when she is with her father, basically she cant be alone with her father, can you deny that?
you posted the video that says all of that...

Quote Post# 127

either you are literally stupid or mentally challenged..... The video you quoted above specifically concerning a problem posed to him that a father was sexually aroused by his daughter, for which Dr. Al-arifi advised the girl who posed the concern to avoid sitting with him and to dress n a modest way.

why do I have to repeat myself. Seriously....:blink: do I really still talking to you...:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom