What's new

Saudi boy, 4, ‘kills father over PlayStation’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT insult the Android man..... It is awesome....

Yeah well I got my plethora of gadgets mainly because of my needs and the fact that I am a big electronics and gaming geek. So it couldn't really be helped.

Not better than iOS! ;)

Not better than iOS! ;)

Dude I have an iPad and iOS without a jailbreak is crab. Literally a big bowl of flaming poo. Android on the other hand you can get everything already for free if you are nerd enough to understand electronics jargon.

If the kid really shot his father, I feel awful for him. He will be an outcast forever in society as he grows older.

Maybe he will grow into a new Gengis Khan. Gengis Khan killed his older brother because of a fish when he was little.

Yes you are right this is actually a sign of leadership and his greatness to come.

On a serious note, the fathers carelessness to even have a loaded gun inside the house and out of his hands is also at fault here. He exercised poor judgment.

Lol, it's today's world man. You see kids as young as 9-10 with expensive phones, at the age of 5 a kid must have at least 1 console, by the age of 10 at least 2 :lol: 'High consumer society of the technological/digital age'

this is very true...i'm seeing teenage hoodlums with phones worth more than mine. Some of these new android-based devices sell for around six hundred to a thousand dollars.....new blackberry bold is almost 900 dollars (without a contract) it's crazy!

i prefer buying unlocked phones in Pakistan....better deals there

@ Mosamia -- my sibling finished her medical school degree and is practicing internal medicine....there are now medical applications available on devices like I-pad. It has a practical use nowdays - which i think is a great thing

the story of the 7 year old is a sad one.....they are born with these conditions. But that is why there must be state provided care so that treatment can be given. There is an obligation to ensure that mentally sick receive such treatment, so that such horrible things can be avoided. They have no consequence of right vs. wrong.

On a serious note, the fathers carelessness to even have a loaded gun inside the house and out of his hands is also at fault here. He exercised poor judgment.

absolutely....you are right

Dude I have an iPad and iOS without a jailbreak is crab. Literally a big bowl of flaming poo. Android on the other hand you can get everything already for free if you are nerd enough to understand electronics jargon.

I am talking about the applications my friend, I can safely bet that most iOS apps are superior & of higher quality than Android apps. Android is extremely fragmented, buggy & ugly too, Google needs to take stricter measures to standardize their platform. They have to do something similar to what Microsoft did with the Windows Phone 7 platform. I understand electronic jargon pretty well especially if you are talking about rooting your Android device or something like that. In fact I follow the development of all 3 major mobile operating systems.

The only benefit of jail breaking is pirated applications & a couple of tweaks some of which happen to be extremely unstable. As for Android, try running mobile GTA 3 on the Samsung Galaxy S2 for instance, it's extremely buggy and unstable just because it wasn't fully tested with that device. That's what happens with there being a million Android devices running around all of them having their own hardware specifications, it's too much for developers to support. I have loads of references on this topic.

We could have a flame war over this later on, I have to go for now. :D

Accidents happen all the time, let's not judge the departed father or the kid.

+1
a friend was asking me to make an application for iPhone ... but i discovered then you have to pay Apple for it (lol)
Apple is good for making money as well :D

sad story anyway about father and kid
i try to find fun games or strategy games on Playstation but there is too much of plateform and shooting games
when i see kids 10 yo in some friends families who play during many hours, sometimes night... i wonder for them

well thats the primary motivator behind Android-based devices

huge software market, all of it largely free.....

and some of those applications are truly incredible.......you name it, somebody will think of it. I'm happy that in Pakistan we have many software/apps developers. It's becoming huge.

the topic was about a mentally disturbed kid shooting his father over a PS3, now we talking technology and video games :laugh:

oh PDF! :partay:

+1
a friend was asking me to make an application for iPhone ... but i discovered then you have to pay Apple for it (lol)
Apple is good for making money as well :D
Jailbreaks are released by Apple itself(though covertly), where all the apps are free unlike market on Android, where some are free and some are paid. There is nothing better than a jail broken IOS, i myself am a gadgets geek, i have all the operating systems on different devices and believe me that IOS is very stable and user friendly as compared to Android and Windows. With this said, i must also admit that Apple devices are over rated and expensive, but Apple's software is really good.

this is very true...i'm seeing teenage hoodlums with phones worth more than mine. Some of these new android-based devices sell for around six hundred to a thousand dollars.....new blackberry bold is almost 900 dollars (without a contract) it's crazy!

Hehe, you are not the only one!!! Seems crazy, the kids with those huge Beats on their ears, and phones and all that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom