What's new

Saudi-backed Wahhabis behind massacre of Shias in Pakistan

While press TV's motives can be questioned, the shia murders are a fact. I don't know who's behind this but if you speak to Turi taxi drivers in Dubai, who are shia, they squarely blame the security establishment for protecting anti-shia terrorists, and of course they blame taliban.

actually both iran and saudia are behind Wahhabi and shias
both give financial aids to them
our agencies knows better but due to relations with them they are not highlighting

lmao

have you guys noticed how blackeagle thanks every anti-Iran comment?

It fits very well with the topic at hand. Wahabism has two cares in the world: Iran and shiaism. Miserable existence it must be for these guys.

actually both iran and saudia are behind Wahhabi and shias
both give financial aids to them
our agencies knows better but due to relations with them they are not highlighting
So Iran is giving shias money so they kill themselves? lmao

I don't know about "genocide"; the current President is Shia and they're ingrained in the very fabric on Pakistan's society. There really can't be any genocide of Shia's frankly speaking, they make up a well 20% of our society and are patriotic Pakistanis.

About the killings:
It's the mainly the Hazara's which are getting killed in the Balochistan by the rebel BLA, who are separatists. They basically kill anyone who doesn't comply with their wish to separate from Pakistan.
Hazara's, who happen to be mainly Shia, are patriotic Pakistanis while the BLA, who mainly happen to be Sunni, kill off them Hazara, as well as other Pakistan-Patriotic Baloch.

The main difference is that the killings of Baloch by the BLA doesn't really make it to the news as much as does the killings of the Hazara.
Other than that; sectarian violence is quite limited in other provinces, with the occasional case here and there.

It's not backed by the Saudis; I know you guys hate them for being Sunnis and all, but it's the fact. They have better things to do, and being one of the closest allies of Pakistan, I very much doubt they would fund terrorists to kill of 20% of Pakistan's popualation. You guys need to stop with the blaming.

lmao

have you guys noticed how blackeagle thanks every anti-Iran comment?

It fits very well with the topic at hand. Wahabism has two cares in the world: Iran and shiaism. Miserable existence it must be for these guys.

So Iran is giving shias money so they kill themselves? lmao

Well, he is another one of those wahabis who consider shias and Iran to be infidel kafirs who must be wiped out from the face of the earth..

Everytime I look at this video, I can't stop laughing. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: ok good one indian boy! but Pakistani Sunnis & shias co exist peacefully and some foreign elements make sure that bombings & killings happen. however, the common sunni & shia get along happily & without much problem. and as for ISI involvement i wish your indian media KNEW that ISI has many shias & sunnis in it! so does our army & government. so no big deal!

keep your propaganda to yourself & my advice is check religious genocide in your nation!

exists Peacefuly!!!!. 250 people dead in april??

Well, he is another one of those wahabis who consider shias and Iran to be infidel kafirs who must be wiped out from the face of the earth..

Everytime I look at this video, I can't stop laughing. :lol:

OMG HAHHA
Fast forward to 0:51, blackfinch was talking about that exact issue YESTERDAY. I swear he had the exact same sentence "this was done by al-qami" hahaha

omg I can't believe a sane individual can watch this insanity! blackfinch, I had hopes for you!

While press TV's motives can be questioned, the shia murders are a fact. I don't know who's behind this but if you speak to Turi taxi drivers in Dubai, who are shia, they squarely blame the security establishment for protecting anti-shia terrorists, and of course they blame taliban.

Its amazing what knowledge you can pick up from taxi drivers in Dubai - they are a wealth of knowledge and unfortunately accurate on this occassion.
Our nation has historically had no issues with sects and each party has respected each other until sadly the "House of Saud" have started encouraging "bandit attacks". Its happening and the backers are from the same place where Al Queda was created in the 80s. I hope the army get this problem eradicated from our society - the sooner the better.

OMG HAHHA
Fast forward to 0:51, blackfinch was talking about that exact issue YESTERDAY. I swear he had the exact same sentence "this was done by al-qami" hahaha

omg I can't believe a sane individual can watch this insanity! blackfinch, I had hopes for you!

Actually, I agree 100% with him, he is the most respectable cleric in Arab world...;)
https://www.facebook.com/3refe

Its amazing what knowledge you can pick up from taxi drivers in Dubai - they are a wealth of knowledge and unfortunately accurate on this occassion.
Our nation has historically had no issues with sects and each party has respected each other until sadly the "House of Saud" have started encouraging "bandit attacks". Its happening and the backers are from the same place where Al Queda was created in the 80s. I hope the army get this problem eradicated from our society - the sooner the better.

I found this video in Urdu on youtube.

Shias have killed over 12000 Sunnis in Syria right now. The difference is that Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with these extremist Pakistanis while Iran openly support arm finance Syrian Shias. I never seen any people more sectarian then twellver Shias and Alawes.

Shias have killed over 12000 Sunnis in Syria right now. The difference is that Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with these extremist Pakistanis while Iran openly support arm finance Syrian Shias. I never seen any people more sectarian then twellver Shias and Alawes.

was osama binladen made in saudi arabia or pakistan and afghanistan???

you people are repressed by clergy ad corrupt najdi despots then export the problems world wide...this is called najdi imperialism...I am all for pro-sunni and pro-saudi but cannot accecpt najdi imperialism with 100% of saudi educated masses also reject as well. Saudi Arabia has very high brain drain among the locals which is never reported in the media...

Back
Top Bottom