What's new

Saudi-backed faith centre set to open in Vienna

King Abdullah Cultural Center Opening in Vienna

Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew (pictured) will be the main speaker in the opening ceremony of the King Abdullah Cultural Center for Inter-religious and Intercultural Dialogue, which will be held in Vienna and attended by Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-Moon as well as other leading personalities of international churches and politics.

Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt , Chief Rabbi of Moscow and President of the Conference of European Rabbis, Abdullah bin Abdul Mohsin al-Turki, Secretary General of the Muslim World League, and Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, President of the Pontifical Council for Inter-religious Dialogue will give speeches. The ceremony will also be attended by the Austrian Cardinal Christoph Schönborn and the Ministers for Foreign Affairs of Austria, Spain and Saudi Arabia, the nations which established the King Abdullah Cultural Center. The center is named after Saudi Arabia’s current king, who assumed office in 2005.

The King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Center for Inter-religious and Intercultural Dialogue (KAICIID) is going to be an organization aiming at enabling, empowering and encouraging dialogue among followers of different religions and cultures around the world.

King Abdullah Cultural Center Opening in Vienna | Greek Reporter Europe

Why are you guys crying and hating when they dont have any problem with it. you Pathetic people!!

Dear Batman,

KSA is not a friendly state..it is an embarrassment to muslims.

KSA is not 'providing' jobs out of benevolence, the local saudis are lazy and ill educated, thus they require foreigners to run the country for them.

Please please...i want to be persuaded otherwise..please please...explain one single advancement that contemporary saudies have developed for the betterment of mankind or at least something that shows how good arabs are..something for us muslims to be proud of (Yes I am a muslim)

I want to be proven that my theses that arabs are not intelligent and a disgrace to muslims to be proven wrong.

Dear Batman,

KSA is not a friendly state..it is an embarrassment to muslims.

KSA is not 'providing' jobs out of benevolence, the local saudis are lazy and ill educated, thus they require foreigners to run the country for them.

Please please...i want to be persuaded otherwise..please please...explain one single advancement that contemporary saudies have developed for the betterment of mankind or at least something that shows how good arabs are..something for us muslims to be proud of (Yes I am a muslim)

I want to be proven that my theses that arabs are not intelligent and a disgrace to muslims to be proven wrong.

Typical Indian mentality. we are not obligated to offer anyone anything. And we are not forcing ourselves on you just label us as infidels and move on..:wave:

Infidel is not a frivolous charge to be bandied about Bro The Legend.

Only Allah SWT can judge us..arabs are many things gone wrong but it is not for anyone to call anyone infidels, ..

The Ummah want to see a strong, just Arabia where government is just and honourable.

It pains the Ummah that the arabs are slavishly under western and jewish feets.

I wish, really wish we could just ignore arabs to the rubbish bin of history, but it is just not possible.

Arabia is the center of Islam...we pray towards the Kaaba..we all want to go to the Hajj. Our hearts hurt when we hear about the pain in the middle east.

Muslims the world over will rejoice when the arabs regain their place as the pre eminent people of this world

So dont take criticisms negatively nor dismiss them.

I might have been harsh..but truly even you hopefully believe there is some substance in what I say..I hope you reflect on it.

Infidel is not a frivolous charge to be bandied about Bro The Legend.

Only Allah SWT can judge us..arabs are many things gone wrong but it is not for anyone to call anyone infidels, ..

The Ummah want to see a strong, just Arabia where government is just and honourable.

It pains the Ummah that the arabs are slavishly under western and jewish feets.

I wish, really wish we could just ignore arabs to the rubbish bin of history, but it is just not possible.

Arabia is the center of Islam...we pray towards the Kaaba..we all want to go to the Hajj. Our hearts hurt when we hear about the pain in the middle east.

Muslims the world over will rejoice when the arabs regain their place as the pre eminent people of this world

So dont take criticisms negatively nor dismiss them.

I might have been harsh..but truly even you hopefully believe there is some substance in what I say..I hope you reflect on it.

Calling the descendants of the Muhajireen and Ansar disgrace to Muslims Ignoring how much they have done to serve Islam.:angry:

He is a Pakistani... A lot of them like to pretend to be Indians...

why because he is A muslim.:disagree:

Bro Legend,

I hope you see the positives in what I write.

What have the Arabs done lately...that is the issue
What is the point of riding on the coat tails of celebrated ancestors which all muslims are proud of.

Be proud of your history...but also be reflective of your present humiliations..and highlighting that shld only spur arabs to improve themselves..think bro abt what I am saying

It hurts Muslims even more when arabs are sullied given their illustrious history.

Bottom line:
Arabs do not cower behind your past..ur past is past...its done and dusted...we celebrate it in history books...prove urself in the now and the future

Bro Legend,

I hope you see the positives in what I write.

What have the Arabs done lately...that is the issue
What is the point of riding on the coat tails of celebrated ancestors which all muslims are proud of.

Be proud of your history...but also be reflective of your present humiliations..and highlighting that shld only spur arabs to improve themselves..think bro abt what I am saying

It hurts Muslims even more when arabs are sullied given their illustrious history.

Bottom line:
Arabs do not cower behind your past..ur past is past...its done and dusted...we celebrate it in history books...prove urself in the now and the future

why are you blaming us for what is going on in the arab worlds. GCC nothing but the GCC. get over it :disagree:

I have both pak and ind blood and live in UK which I also love...

all three are great nations..I love em all..

I just want muslims to do well..is it wrong?

and guess what...i am a Muslim..the namaz...the halal food...the works mate :)

Back
Top Bottom