What's new

Saudi-backed faith centre set to open in Vienna

The whole world's panties have already been twisted by them --- Do I need to make a lengthy list here?

Well buddy, the major flaw in that argument is why is the US and Nato and whatever else are closing their eyes on this matter and allowing the Saudis to build such 'dangerous' complexes in their own countries? :what:
Surely, if what you said is true, then they, that is the US/NATO etc, must know about it too? Are they willing letting their countries walk into ruin?

^^ lol at dangerous complexes... aren't those free states?

How come opening an Islamic center means 'walk into ruin' height of delusion!

Indeed, very dangerous... people live in Pakistan.

i wonder what would you do if you were present in Austria?

Some Saudi haters have already declared Vienna a drain, only due to this center.

What is this another sectarian hate thread? Is it fashionable here?
Any neutral person can read fitna in your views!

You have no idea what islamic center is about and yet cursing non Shia Muslims, are you testing the tolerance and Islamic values that non Shia hold?

Do you not fear God or trust your propaganda will earn you something in this world?

Oscar and other Shias..., it has been stated many times that wahabisim is in your brain... but apparently you are out for labeling people evil or what ever in the name of your jingoism.
Can you Please, describe what are you taught in the name of wahabisim, so this mystery is solved once and for all or perhaps you are ashamed to face the reality, that you have divided Islam, in the name of false history fed in your heads.

As far I see, Saudi Arabia is a friendly state, providing jobs to millions of Pakistanis, unlike other racist states.. who prefer to have non Pakistanis.

First, as the complete dead-beat troll you are.. you have assumed that I am of ahle-tashi.. which I am not.. Am actually sunni...but that matter little for you when it comes to me..but then again.. being on this forum for all this time and having made little contribution other than trolling.. lets help you out.

As for wahabbism.
It in its essence is an ideology that promotes tolerance and hatred..
its not shia focused.. its focused on everyone that disagrees with them..

So yes.. is there hate against Wahabism or fitna .. it pretty much is.
Forget the Shia's.. the Iran -Arab problem is much older than Islam.. if you really understood that... takes a brain.
Just as we openly express disdain for zionism.. I can express disdain for Wahhabis.
All of Saudi Arabia is not Wahabbi.. and there are voices there against it as well.. But due to the oil that provides.. people care less.
But the children of that ideology.. who thanks to Zia-ul-haq are destroying the country left and right.. so that even countries that were not racist against Pakistanis.. now hold fear from them.

Still doesn't answer what is the ideology.. which you or others keenly mention as wahabis.

BTW.. aren't you suppose to ban the trolls? who is stopping you?

Still doesn't answer what is the ideology.. which you or others keenly mention as wahabis.

At least you admit to the rest.. lets explain.

The wahabbi ideaology.. or that from the area of Najd.
Has intolerance built into its core.. In its guise of being "pure" or only considering god as the key in Islam. It has chosen to vehemently disregard, pursue eliminate all other philosophies and interpretations of Islam by using force rather than reason. By using accusations of Shirk or Biddah.. even where they are not applicable.. to incite hatred against fellow Muslims.
Hence only its idea of "pure" shall survive.. so unless you follow the exact code of Abd-al-Wahab.. you are a shirker one way or the other depending on how "vehement" a wahabbi you are..(similar to the concept of a chosen people in Judaism)
The Prophet is degraded , his stature defined which even god has not given.. his companions degraded or forgotten..his life and acts ignored in the name of preserving "purity" or "oneness".. That even Ayat's that provided evidence to the contrary were ignored and mistranslated to present as evidence.

Moreover, to the shia's whom you have openly grudged against.. this ideology provides an excuse to be even more vehement in their hatred of what represents wahabbism in the blessed companions of the prophet...and has helped them grow their sect(good or bad I do not comment.. just observe).

A large section of the terrorist sects take their inspiration from the people that were bred in our country by the proponents and guardians of this ideology(although as recent reports suggest..even sections of the Saud Family are beginning to tire from them).
So something is definitely wrong at the core of the idea of Abd-al-Wahab.. that it has brought out the worst in our country rather than supposedly fix it.

BTW.. aren't you suppose to ban the trolls? who is stopping you?

rules and regulations.. you receive infractions..
as in this case you are pursuing a personal grudge that I have chosen to answer and not infract you.. hence I cant apply the rules.
We are bound by rules, not by trolling issues .. such as some people going on random threads to start up stuff like "arjunk" or otherwise.

If you would like to receive an infraction, please state so.. Ill retract my replies.. and that will be that.

No I do not... I simply do not like to discuss the other part. I have already replied on that part in past!
Has intolerance built into its core.. In its guise of being "pure" or only considering god as the key in Islam. It has chosen to vehemently disregard, pursue eliminate all other philosophies and interpretations of Islam by using force rather than reason. By using accusations of Shirk or Biddah.. even where they are not applicable.. to incite hatred against fellow Muslims.
Hence only its idea of "pure" shall survive.. so unless you follow the exact code of Abd-al-Wahab.. you are a shirker one way or the other depending on how "vehement" a wahabbi you are..(similar to the concept of a chosen people in Judaism)
The Prophet is degraded , his stature defined which even god has not given.. his companions degraded or forgotten..his life and acts ignored in the name of preserving "purity" or "oneness".. That even Ayat's that provided evidence to the contrary were ignored and mistranslated to present as evidence.
How did you explored those people? or did you read about them? or your Mullah told you so? There exist no such idiocracy but in your head, alone!
Enimies of Islam can build idol worshipers in the name of Islam, you can believe that too!
Problem starts, when you start pulling your fingers and labeling others of your halucination! or out of your default hate.
In any case... how does that imaginary tribe suddenly start to bother you?
Moreover, to the shia's whom you have openly grudged against.. this ideology provides an excuse to be even more vehement in their hatred of what represents wahabbism in the blessed companions of the prophet...and has helped them grow their sect(good or bad I do not comment.. just observe).
May bee I have occasionaly difference of opinion with the people behaving idiots in their comments on any matter linking to Saudi Arabia... while you guys are good at blaming and labeling people... In current thread, I simply pointed out how you mock non Shia Muslims in a gang bang style.
Help yourself and read the posts of all the people i quoted. ignoring the Indian feeds.. which i understand.
May I ask, have you ever seen a Saudi taking ownership of your wahabisim phenomenan?
To tell you the truth.. phenomenan you explained in name of mr. wahab is not what Saudis believe and neither they call themself wahabis... but clearly some one does and quite candidly.
A large section of the terrorist sects take their inspiration from the people that were bred in our country by the proponents and guardians of this ideology(although as recent reports suggest..even sections of the Saud Family are beginning to tire from them).
So something is definitely wrong at the core of the idea of Abd-al-Wahab.. that it has brought out the worst in our country rather than supposedly fix it
WTF.. you mean by large number of terrorist sects! please explain before i continue further.

as in this case you are pursuing a personal grudge that I have chosen to answer and not infract you.. hence I cant apply the rules.
We are bound by rules, not by trolling issues .. such as some people going on random threads to start up stuff like "arjunk" or otherwise.

Mr. your rules your business, i don't expect any good from you!
For record... i have no personal grudge but i disagree with hypocracy on Saudi Arabia.
Maximum, i can tell you that i have lived among them for 3 years and found them very OK and normal society.

If you would like to receive an infraction, please state so.. Ill retract my replies.. and that will be that.otherwise.

If it helps... ban me for ever and live happily after!

So something is definitely wrong at the core of the idea of Abd-al-Wahab.. that it has brought out the worst in our country rather than supposedly fix it.

If you would like to receive an infraction, please state so.. Ill retract my replies.. and that will be that.
You seem to simplify and confuse things. If you read Moahmmed bin Abdulwahab books(clearly you didn't) you would know that he has no new ideas of his own. He only summarizes the views of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Hanbl, notable mainstream imams. The intolerance you might be referring to is by some of his followers, specially al-Ikhwan who were illiterate bedwins. As for degrading the prophet and his companies that's only in your head. Quote one credible source if you can.

BS. There is nothing called Wahhabi Ideology. Saudi Arabia follow The four Madhab of Fiqah mostly from Imam Ahmad bin Hanbl after Quran and Sunnah. Shike Mohammed Ibn Abdu Alwahab was a great Alama who throw himself for sake of GOD. He memorized the Quran, the Sunnah and the Fiqah in his early ages. He was a follower of Hanbli Aqida. He stood against Shirkk (polytheism) , he fought against Bid'iah. Here is his book I dare you to find me just one thing objectionable in it. There is no message in his books to preach nor he came up with anything new in Aqida. WHO ARE you to evaluate such a great person, There are many ulama and scholars who interpreted his books. Unfortunately, it seems that some people want to go back to shirk and grave worshipping or may be they have their own agenda due to the fact Sikh Mohammed Ibn Abd Alwahab joined the government in eradicating shirk and Bid'ah.

Book of Tauhid

At the second part regarding terrorism. Don't blame Saudi Arabia. Pakistan Has Failed to maintain its security after war in afghanistan. Saudi Arabia fought against terrorism and still fighting after many terrorist attacked carried on inside the kingdom. As you can see why saudi arabia is upset at pakistan lately due to the fact the pakistan corrupts government sheltering terrorist groups which some of those groups are being used by India for attacks inside pakistan..btw The Saudi ambassador was shot dead in pakistan last year..Ooop Wahhabis were behind that.

AFP - A new interreligious dialogue centre backed by Saudi Arabia is stirring up controversy in Vienna and abroad even before its official inauguration.

The King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Centre for Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue -- in short KAICIID -- will officially open its doors on Monday.

But critics say that the centre -- entirely financed by Saudi Arabia and named after its king, who initiated the idea -- could be used by Riyadh to spread the radical brand of Islam known as Wahhabism, and divert attention from human rights violations and lack of religious freedom at home.

Monday's glitzy inauguration at Vienna's Hofburg Palace will be attended by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and top representatives of the world's leading religions.

Ahead of the event, the centre has gone on a media offensive to convince observers of its impartiality.

Set up jointly by Saudia Arabia, Spain and Austria, the KAICIID will have the status of an international organisation. That will bring it the privileges and tax breaks afforded to the likes of the United Nations, OPEC and the Organisation of Security of Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).

"One of the main reasons why it was thought of as an international organisation is that through a founding document, we can rule out that one member state or one religious community dominates the centre," Austria's foreign ministry said.

Despite Riyadh stepping in to finance the centre for the first three years, there will be "zero politics, zero influence in the centre," KAICIID secretary-general Faisal bin Abdulrahman bin Muaammar, a former Saudi deputy education minister, told journalists.

The centre's decision-making body, a nine-member board of directors including leading representatives of Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism, will make sure of that, he said.

The KAICIID's stated mission is to act "as a hub, facilitating interreligious and intercultural dialogue and understanding, to enhance cooperation, respect for diversity, justice and peace."

Asked if the centre would comment on current issues such as the recent anti-Islam video that sparked deadly protests in the Muslim world or the earlier Mohammed caricatures, Muaammar told AFP it would not be political.

"We are not going to follow every incident... we don't want to just react like a political body," he said.

"The problems in the last few years have been handled by politicians. Now let us use the wisdom of religious people."

A statement from the Vatican on Friday said it had accepted an invitation to participate as a "founding observer" and a high-level delegation will attend the centre's inauguration.

Annual conferences entitled "The Image of The Other" will look at stereotypes and misconceptions in education, the media and the Internet. A fellowship programme will bring together applicants from different religions to work and learn from each other.

A yearly budget of 10-15 million euros ($12.9-19.3 million) will cover these programmes as well as a staff of 25 at the Vienna centre.

Critics remain unconvinced however.

Liberal Muslim Initiative in Austria (ILMOe) said it believed that "this dubious Wahhabist centre in Vienna" will "only serve Saudi Arabia's political and religious interests abroad, under the guise of dialogue" and that its sole aim was to make Riyadh "respectable."

Metropolitan Emmanuel of France, the Orthodox Church's representative on the KAICIID board, also highlighted Riyadh's poor human rights record in an interview with Austria's Catholic news agency Kathpress.

The next three years will be "a trial period" for the centre, he said.

After that, the KAICIID will look for other sources of funding and it could also diversify further by bringing in new member states on top of the founding three, officials insist.

Some observers hope the centre might eventually help Saudi Arabia implement reforms at home.

The ultra-conservative kingdom currently bans any form of worship other than Islam. It has also come under fire for its application of Islamic sharia law, which includes executing by the sword people convicted of murder, apostasy or armed robbery.

"We are facing some criticism here, we are facing some criticism in Saudi Arabia... but dialogue is the answer for this," said Muaammar.

"The centre is open for all the critics. I invite them to come and see how the centre runs."

Saudi-backed faith centre set to open in Vienna - FRANCE 24
Saudi Arabia is doing really great job in spreading massage of Islam and they should open more centres in whole world and also translate Quran Hadees and other Islamic books on in these countries languages so more people can learn about Islam easily

More wahabi infiltration of civilized world.Hopefully no covert rise in extremism,these people create a bad impression for all.

BS. There is nothing called Wahhabi Ideology. Saudi Arabia follow The four Madhab of Fiqah mostly from Imam Ahmad bin Hanbl after Quran and Sunnah. Shike Mohammed Ibn Abdu Alwahab was a great Alama who throw himself for sake of GOD. He memorized the Quran, the Sunnah and the Fiqah in his early ages. He was a follower of Hanbli Aqida. He stood against Shirkk (polytheism) , he fought against Bid'iah. Here is his book I dare you to find me just one thing objectionable in it. There is no message in his books to preach nor he came up with anything new in Aqida. WHO ARE you to evaluate such a great person, There are many ulama and scholars who interpreted his books. Unfortunately, it seems that some people want to go back to shirk and grave worshipping or may be they have their own agenda due to the fact Sikh Mohammed Ibn Abd Alwahab joined the government in eradicating shirk and Bid'ah.

Book of Tauhid

At the second part regarding terrorism. Don't blame Saudi Arabia. Pakistan Has Failed to maintain its security after war in afghanistan. Saudi Arabia fought against terrorism and still fighting after many terrorist attacked carried on inside the kingdom. As you can see why saudi arabia is upset at pakistan lately due to the fact the pakistan corrupts government sheltering terrorist groups which some of those groups are being used by India for attacks inside pakistan..btw The Saudi ambassador was shot dead in pakistan last year..Ooop Wahhabis were behind that.

I can evaluate him all I want.. after all ..wasnt this his policy.. to go against known ulema?
Let me get back to you on this.. since I have a whole bunch of written material to bring on his ideas.
that needs to be typed in.

You seem to simplify and confuse things. If you read Moahmmed bin Abdulwahab books(clearly you didn't) you would know that he has no new ideas of his own. He only summarizes the views of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Hanbl, notable mainstream imams. The intolerance you might be referring to is by some of his followers, specially al-Ikhwan who were illiterate bedwins. As for degrading the prophet and his companies that's only in your head. Quote one credible source if you can.

Lets see.. considering most of the landscape of Medina and Makkah has been razed to the ground by the government that follows him.regardless of what and where they demolished... well.. I think that speaks for itself.

I can evaluate him all I want.. after all ..wasnt this his policy.. to go against known ulema?
Let me get back to you on this.. since I have a whole bunch of written material to bring on his ideas.
that needs to be typed in.

Lets see.. considering most of the landscape of Medina and Makkah has been razed to the ground by the government that follows him.regardless of what and where they demolished... well.. I think that speaks for itself.

What ever he was, apparently you know him more than us.

We don't know him.. hence we have not even read a single word written under such name.

In short wahabisim is a name of imagination, found out side Saudi Arabia, because people are passed on certain stuff under certain names.

Back
Top Bottom