What's new

Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran'

Oi @Yzd Khalifa @BLACKEAGLE - What are you planning on launching from these Launch Pads ? :what:

You guys haven't any Ballistic Missiles or do you ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
:yay:

No No No No No :astagh: KSA doesn't possess a single missile.

So what do you plan on using our Large Nosed Jordanian as a Missile by feeding a truck load of chillies to @BLACKEAGLE & then expect fireballs coming out of his arse for propulsion ? :what:

Is that really your plan @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend ? :unsure:

Don't bother, they won't put that missile on display just because you want to see it. :coffee:

Dude, no one can hide these kind of things ! They even found out that our PM took blue-prints in a CD in her coat pocket & gave it to the North Koreans ! :blink:

'Military experts at IHS Jane’s Intelligence Review made the discovery while studying images of a base in desert south-west of Riyadh that housed medium-range ballistic missiles. A pair of launch pads could be seen with launch markings apparently pointing north-west towards Tel Aviv and north-east towards Tehran.'
Graphic: Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran' - Telegraph

Daily Telegraph says analysts who examined satellite images from surface-to-surface missile base deep in Saudi desert spotted two launch pads with markings pointing north-west towards Tel Aviv and north-east towards Tehran.
Photos suggest Saudis targeting Iran, Israel with ballistic missiles - Israel News, Ynetnews

Feeling surprised that how come some people feel happy with such kind of nominal impression of rivallary by SA towards Israel, forgetting the ground reality...

So what do you plan on using our Large Nosed Jordanian as a Missile by feeding a truck load of chillies to @BLACKEAGLE & then expect fireballs coming out of his arse for propulsion ? :what:

Is that really your plan @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend ? :unsure:

images

Feeling surprised that how come some people feel happy with such kind of nominal impression of rivallary by SA towards Israel, forgetting the ground reality...

Since the Israeli news agencies started reporting such news, feel free to ask them why are they overdoing it, not KSA.

As far as my knowledge is concerned, BlackEagle told me that he's been suffering from a nasty sinus infection :( sadly we can't use his nose any longer.

What a lair ^

Hows work, little brother ? :)

Now, I'm confused. :undecided:

About what ? :what:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, BlackEagle told me that he's been suffering from a nasty sinus infection :( sadly we can't use his nose any longer.

What a lair ^

Dude you haven't seen @BLACKEAGLE 's nostril - I could park my car there ! :omghaha:

Just kidding, brother ! :kiss3:

Hes a great lad with fine features - Too bad he hasn't the courage to strike up a conversation with women otherwise he'd be married with 11 kids right now ! :)

@Armstrong Saudi Arabia doesn't need media outlets to promote itself like Iran does with their crappy missiles and photoshop thing... smart and wise enough not to put ourselves in a competition with the world supa powers... I assure you KSA doesn't need to show off, but we will hit so bad when it comes to our national security.

Peace mate.

@Armstrong Saudi Arabia doesn't need media outlets to promote itself like Iran does with their crappy missiles and photoshop thing... smart and wise enough not to put ourselves in a competition with the world supa powers... I assure you KSA doesn't need to show off, but we will hit so bad when it comes to our national security.

Peace mate.

Iran is a Soviet copy-paste :coffee:

Wow, Middle East! What a peaceful place to live. Maybe Activision Co. (Maker of CoD) is now praying for God to NATO that they'd invade ME so that they could make their brand new series, lol.

Biaaach... stop trolling a religious thread.... else you might get branded as heretic... :pissed:

Wow, Middle East! What a peaceful place to live. Maybe Activision Co. (Maker of CoD) is now praying for God to NATO that they'd invade ME so that they could make their brand new series, lol.

Back
Top Bottom