What's new

Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran'

OK bro ... you said : iran can't do a damn thing ...

Actually americans can't do a damn thing too !!!

you know why !?

because they can't isolate IRAN , & we can import Such monster from Russia & North korea !!!

some problems alarming bro !!!

Iran sent her first satellite into space in 2009 ...

N.korea sent her first satellite into space in 2012 ...

Does it have any meaning for your brain cells !?

OK bro ... you said : iran can't do a damn thing ...

Actually americans can't do a damn thing too !!!

you know why !?

because they can't isolate IRAN , & we can import Such monster from Russia & North korea !!!

some problems alarming bro !!!

Iran sent her first satellite into space in 2009 ...

N.korea sent her first satellite into space in 2012 ...

Does it have any meaning for your brain cells !?

America's ****ed up iran so bad that we have a mullah as president again. remember Jalili? :coffee:

America's ****ed up iran so bad that we have a mullah as president again. remember Jalili? :coffee:

what's wrong with him !?

you know man ... they can't ****ed up us ... because they don't know we are ****ing their @$$ smoothly & they can't feel it ...

In the future we will find out whose @$$ ****ed up !!!

Saudi don't need to do that ISrael will never attack Saudi
and Iran will never Saudi
it is crazy and for the news Israel will just shoot it down and nuke Saudi

Range doesn't matter here, because both missiles cover the other country's territory completely.The quantity matters.Iran produces thounsands of missiles in the country, Saudi Arabia has only bought a limited amount of old Chinese missiles.

images

Saudis Buy Advanced Nuclear-Capable Missiles from China :: The Wall Street Shuffle

Pls, Saudi Arabia have a ballistic missile program of it's own. I don't think that they made a fifth service branch called Strategic Missiles Force with thousands of recruited personal and this whole infrastructure over 18 rusty Chinese missiles.

'Military experts at IHS Jane’s Intelligence Review made the discovery while studying images of a base in desert south-west of Riyadh that housed medium-range ballistic missiles. A pair of launch pads could be seen with launch markings apparently pointing north-west towards Tel Aviv and north-east towards Tehran.'
Graphic: Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran' - Telegraph

Daily Telegraph says analysts who examined satellite images from surface-to-surface missile base deep in Saudi desert spotted two launch pads with markings pointing north-west towards Tel Aviv and north-east towards Tehran.
Photos suggest Saudis targeting Iran, Israel with ballistic missiles - Israel News, Ynetnews

not surprising to me at all Saudi Arabia has missiles and they are buying more and they consider both Iran and Israel as hostile and they will strike them in case off any funny buisness from them

saudis will be very stupid if do such thing and lunch even one missile at iran. israel is waiting for such opportunity to weaken arabs and iran. but actually it doesnt matter for us israel attacks or saudi our answer is more than 500 missiles to their strategic places in the first hours. arab s power in missile industry in comparison with iran is like the distance of indians and englishs tech at the first finding of america.

images

Saudis Buy Advanced Nuclear-Capable Missiles from China :: The Wall Street Shuffle

Pls, Saudi Arabia have a ballistic missile program of it's own. I don't think that they made a fifth service branch called Strategic Missiles Force with thousands of recruited personal and this whole infrastructure over 18 rusty Chinese missiles.

Hi please could you provide some info on SA indeginious missile program. I could not find anything on the net claiming there is such a thing. Unless it is a covert programme which SA has kept under wraps I think SA is just beginning. However give SA economic and strategic clout current Iranian advantage many be very short lived

Has SA an indeginious missile program? Would like to know more please could you give some info. Basic googling did not produce anything. All indication seems that you buy everything and only now possibly seeking to develop indiginious tech.

Tbqh, I'm not equipped enough to answer your question, but I do know that some missiles are being built locally though.

What bsss,
A ballistic missile can change direction any time,so ''pointing''to north south east west doesnt matter.

Yes, I don't understand why some people are overdoing such news :lol:

I guess you are referring to the DF-3 right? I saw some baboons here saying that there were 18 :lol: never buy what they say. Actually, the DF-3 has been taken out of service ages ago.

And Yes, the RSAD does build missiles on its own either via ToT or local-development.
images

Back
Top Bottom