What's new

Saudi Arabia's missile base 'with launch pads aimed at Israel and Iran'

I find it hard to believe that those ICBMs are not installed with WMD warheads, considering the top secrecy, protection, and being launched from silos.

China sold them without those sort of fancy things . And wonder thoes ksa have any exoerience in designing a warhead ?
Thoes they have the capability to change the warhead with a new design as it change the aerodynamic of the missile.

And more importantly these missiles are loke so old :p
And old missiles tends not to start

Comparison between Saudi, Israeli, and Iranian missile ranges.

8zl05h.jpg

8zl05h.jpg

Range doesn't matter here, because both missiles cover the other country's territory completely.The quantity matters.Iran produces thounsands of missiles in the country, Saudi Arabia has only bought a limited amount of old Chinese missiles.

Range doesn't matter here, because both missiles cover the other country's territory completely.The quantity matters.Iran produces thounsands of missiles in the country, Saudi Arabia has only bought a limited amount of old Chinese missiles.

old missiles that don't work anymore, that's the key part.

Plus, they only had a handful of them in the first place.

Sauds have better chance with their air force, I think it should be obvious to everyone that Iran is the largest missile force in the middle-east!

old missiles that don't work anymore, that's the key part.

Plus, they only had a handful of them in the first place.

DF-3A is liquid fuel-based!

But that doesn't really matter! Actually Chinese have sold old versions of this missile to Saudi, they were upgraded later, anyway they are so inefficient and costly to maintain that China has began replacing them with DF-21.

I would still consider this a threat nonetheless!

DF-3A is liquid fuel-based!

But that doesn't really matter! Actually Chinese have sold old versions of this missile to Saudi, they were upgraded later, anyway they are so inefficient and costly to maintain that China has began replacing them with DF-21.

I would still consider this a threat nonetheless!

So? What about service life? Those missiles are worthless now. I doubt they maintained them properly throughout all these decades. The whole missile has to be replaced.

So? What about service life? Those missiles are worthless now. I doubt they maintained them properly throughout all these decades. The whole missile has to be replaced.

The base is recently built, I actually don't believe the said missiles to be DF-3A, Saudis most probably have employed Pakistanis to build them the site and maintain it for them.

Abii, Abii, Abii...

Oh your limited brain capacity never seizes to amaze me :lol:

AbPAB.png

184520172655.jpg

And the base was built 5 years ago....

Yeah... 18 expired missiles.....

Ballistic Missile Force's new HQ currently under construction.
860915141869.jpg

:lol:

Sure buddy, 18 expired missile a million years ago..... :lol:

Nothing new,

Lets keep what I know in my pocket...

Its going to be devastating in any case of misbehave or calculation.

Peace........

Nothing new,

Lets keep what I know in my pocket...

Its going to be devastating in any case of misbehave or calculation.

Peace........

In case of war, the only that are going to to be devastated are your oil fields and cities.

8zl05h.jpg

Wrong pic:

guardianrange.gif

Iran's Sejjl missiles have a greater range than the Shahab's.

In case of war, the only that are going to to be devastated are your oil fields and cities..

Back atcha, in case of war there will be mutual destruction, we can fight about which country will be devastated more however, it sounds fun we have been doing it for a while, I have been doing it longer than you in my case so let me know if you want to get there.

Back
Top Bottom