What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

ARE U INTERESTED IN JF-17 THUNDER OR JUST MAKING FOOL PAKISTAN
They never fooled Pakistan it was our media when they need they buy they needed trainer they bought it they don't need JF-17 as off now they are not buying and If they can get Euro Fighter and even J-10 B why go for JF-17 even BLOCK II

They never fooled Pakistan it was our media when they need they buy they needed trainer they bought it they don't need JF-17 as off now they are not buying and If they can get Euro Fighter and even J-10 B why go for JF-17 even BLOCK II

They didn't need your antique trainers There are much better trainers at better prices available to them. They bought it just as a courtesy.

Same goes for the JF17, why should they buy it, when they have access to much better hardware, albeit at a higher price.

Bhai, you didn't understand what I was trying to say. The Pakistani built Mushaq was bought as khairat, with PC9, PC21 and other aircrafts available they don't need your Mushaq. Sorry to burst your bubble.
I know that Sir and this exactly what I said and Mushaq is most basic trainer so its working for them and they can give money without any reason they don't need to buy planes

I know that Sir and this exactly what I said and Mushaq is most basic trainer so its working for them and they can give money without any reason they don't need to buy planes
They wanted to support your defence industry, instead on anacondas / politicians swallowing that money.

@Yzd Khalifa When will all Euoro Fighter will arrive ?

In a matter of few years, maybe 3-5 years.

Bhai, you didn't understand what I was trying to say. The Pakistani built Mushaq was bought as khairat, with PC9, PC21 and other aircrafts available they don't need your Mushaq. Sorry to burst your bubble.

LoL what?

No, the RSAF picked them up willingly as many of them had good experience with it while cooperating, training with the PAF.

ARE U INTERESTED IN JF-17 THUNDER OR JUST MAKING FOOL PAKISTAN

What benefits are we gaining from " Fooling " Pakistan at this point?

Why can't Pakistan and Saudi Arabia consult one another about the possible procurement of the JF-17?

@Pakistanisage @Aeronaut

Bk8BXQ6CYAA5JZx.jpg

Bkl-Y72CUAAZG5b.jpg

BjbIFb0CMAAzXSY.jpg

@Gabriel92

Check out your Mirages :coffee:

What benefits are we gaining from " Fooling " Pakistan at this point?

Why can't Pakistan and Saudi Arabia consult one another about the possible procurement of the JF-17?

@Pakistanisage @Aeronaut

@Gabriel92

Check out your Mirages :coffee:

I agree with you @Yzd Khalifa , too many emotional kids on PDF making absolutely no sense at all in their comments.

Just ignore these kids.....

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani

KSA seems to prefer F15's over F-16's, is there even any F-16's in your inventory? What's the particular reason/'s?

We never purchased the F-16. We were offered Block 40, and we rejected it due to its inferiority. Instead we procured more Tornados, the Typhoons.

We do fly the UAE's though.

Back
Top Bottom