What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Germany expanding its military size? The hell you're talking about :lol:?

Germany is obligated to not to expand the size of its defense forces, so is Japan.

Not until you provide a source to counter the numbers we gave. Or maybe you could do the math after being blessed with Wikipedia's citations - which are official or semi-official at least:

150 - 175 thousands is the size of the RSLF.

22 - 25 thousands is the size of the RSAF.

50 - 60 thousands is the size of the RSNF.

12 - 17 thousands is the size of the RSADF.

While the SANG makes up to 110 to 130 thousands.

No thanks. Barring to our self-defense mechanism, we aren't interested in becoming a sick joke, unlike many :lol:

There are many sources, of which each source says something else.

Wikibedia ? do you want me to change the numbers ?

There are many sources, of which each source says something else.

Wikibedia ? do you want me to change the numbers ?

There is going to be a citation needed to change the " numbers ". Or simple, they can block your IP, if you were found to be a Wiki Spammer.

I thought only Saudi land forces are 350000 and navy and airforce separate

:woot: That would be too much.

Maybe Doritos misunderstood you then.

globalfirepower says a different number, 100 pages long PDF documents of 'studies' say different numbers, most numbers I find are around the 200.000-250.000.

Now you could say SANG is not counted in and all that but how would you know it isn't counted in ? you don't. Anyway, whatever number you want choose it.

There is going to be a citation needed to change the " numbers ". Or simple, they can block your IP, if you were found to be a Wiki Spammer.

:woot: That would be too much.

Maybe Doritos misunderstood you then.
No sir your army if not 350000 should be at least 250000 only army and sang separate 150000 and navy and Air Force separate

globalfirepower says a different number, 100 pages long PDF documents of 'studies' say different numbers, most numbers I find are around the 200.000-250.000.

Now you could say SANG is not counted in and all that but how would you know it isn't counted in ? you don't. Anyway, whatever number you want choose it.

Global fire power isn't an official source. Otherwise, they wouldn't have stated that Israel is operating 14 subs and 3 destroyers. :lol:

Neither the PDF documents are.

I used to be a contract to the SANG. Here is how it works:

The SANG isn't counted, they simply have no power to act in defense of KSA unless the Army's role is gone.

What the SANG basically does is to operate on our borders, act in the event of a national crisis - such as terror attacks or the takeover of Mecca. They also play a major role in rescuing operations in natural disasters and so on.

The role of the SANG is relatively similar to the US National Guard.

No sir your army if not 350000 should be at least 250000 only army and sang separate 150000 and navy and Air Force separate

We do have a plan to expand the Mod's defense branches to 100000 in the next seven to ten years.

Last edited:
Global fire power isn't an official source. Otherwise, they wouldn't have stated that Israel is operating 14 subs and 3 destroyers. :lol:

Neither the PDF documents are.

I used to be a contract to the SANG. Here is how it works:

The SANG isn't counted, they simply have no power to act in defense of KSA unless the Army's role is gone.

What the SANG basically does is to operate on our borders, act in the event of a national crisis - such as terror attacks or the takeover of Mecca. They also play a major role in rescuing operations in natural disasters and so on.

The role of the SANG is relatively similar to the US National Guard.

We do have a plan to expand the Mod's defense branches to 100000 in the next seven to ten years.
You mean to say 100000 more

Simply KSA needs a regular army of 700,000 men along with 110,000 SSG.
Jordan, Oman, Yemen and UAE should have a regular army of 300,000 men along with 110,000 SSG.

Simply KSA needs a regular army of 700,000 men along with 110,000 SSG.
Jordan, Oman, Yemen and UAE should have a regular army of 300,000 men along with 110,000 SSG.
Mr do you any idea of these country populations Jordan population is hardly 8 million and Oman is hardly 4 million and UAE local population is hardly 0.8 million Man wake up @Aeronaut

Mr do you any idea of these country populations Jordan population is hardly 8 million and Oman is hardly 4 million and UAE local population is hardly 0.8 million Man wake up @Aeronaut

But Jordan and Oman can work on it.

Also tell me that if KSA tries then it can be possible to unite KSA with Jordan, Yemen, Oman, UAE and also Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait in to a single Arab State....:pakistan:

As the current regional conditions call that Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Yemen, Oman and UAE must unite with KSA to make a single Arab State.

I would also call for Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh to unite with Pakistan.

1014835.jpg

Any Possibility of Jordan, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait becoming a single Arab State?

This will be quite helpful for them as they will have a single economy and a Single World class military too.

I am sure people belonging to this region would really love it.

Back
Top Bottom