What's new

Saudi Arabia to start selling Alcohol

I didn't say your Mullahs equate to fairness and justice. I don't follow Mullah or Priest. It is alien to my background.

If drinking, dancing, and semi-nudity equate to justice then criminals like Mexican cartels would be the moral leaders of the world. How about changing your sociocultural values to respect life, dignity, and political freedoms.

You guys worship your rulers and and are ready to kill people or ruin their lives for their sake. Many Asians and Africans share this grotesque trait.
I don't even know why on earth you are arguing. What is there to argue about unless you are a paid mullah goon?

Just let people decide what they want to wear and what they want to do as long it does not harm others. Force your own wife to wear the hijab. Understand? Do not tell people what to do or you will get trashed.

You have got a problem. Can't go without for a day, if alcohol is so good why can't you drink and drive. Better yet the pilot and aircraft maintenance guys should be inebriated at work.

Sikhs have a huge drug and alcohol problem.

As a Muslim, I could never even imagine myself profiting off the misery of other people by selling this poison, whether it be to a Muslim or a kaafir.

Last edited:
Can we stop selling Murree alchol in pakistan then we can criticize other country. Our pakistan jannati qoum does not have justice system. Karachi rank is 2nd in consuming weed, chars after newyork.
Apne ghar mai agg lagi v hai dosre ky ghar ki fikar pari v hai sab ko..!!

Can we stop selling Murree alchol in pakistan then we can criticize other country. Our pakistan jannati qoum does not have justice system. Karachi rank is 2nd in consuming weed, chars after newyork.
Apne ghar mai agg lagi v hai dosre ky ghar ki fikar pari v hai sab ko..!!

I know they are holding your bassbort habibi. You cannot talk freely here.

Last edited:
I know they are holding your bassbort habibi. You cannot talk freely here.

Lol that rule revoked since long time ago. Did I say something wrong ?
Plastine problem is pakistan problem, turkey problem is pakistan problem, azerbaijan problem is pakistan problem, Iran saudi problem is pakistan problem.

But pakistan problem is not pakistan problem :girl_wacko: :girl_wacko: thats why pakistan states n establishment begging to all countries give some dollars.. :hang3::hang3:

what ever saudi arabia do why pakistani have concern on their action/decision ? they dont give a shit about any one reviews.

This is reality : Kuy achi qoum nhi bane

Lol that rule revoked since long time ago. Did I say something wrong ?
Plastine problem is pakistan problem, turkey problem is pakistan problem, azerbaijan problem is pakistan problem, Iran saudi problem is pakistan problem.

But pakistan problem is not pakistan problem :girl_wacko: :girl_wacko: thats why pakistan states n establishment begging to all countries give some dollars.. :hang3::hang3:

what ever saudi arabia do why pakistani have concern on their action/decision ? they dont give a shit about any one reviews.

This is reality : Kuy achi qoum nhi bane

Sharab peena walay aur bech ne walay ki kya sazaa he Islam mein?

Doesn’t matter where.

Thanks for the clarification

What about pajeet and patwari?

Pajeet is streetshitter b/c many Indians defecate openly.

Dunno who came up with this term. Most likely westerners on sites like reddit or 4chan.

*edit: sorry, actually, i think pajeet is different to streetshitter. it just refers to indians but is used to mock indians defecating openly. And yea it was 4chan.

Last edited:
As usual our Islam ka qilla hypocrites pointing finvers at others while proudly praising murree brewery.

I don't even know why on earth you are arguing. What is there to argue about unless you are a paid mullah goon?

Just let people decide what they want to wear and what they want to do as long it does not harm others. Force your own wife to wear the hijab. Understand? Do not tell people what to do or you will get trashed.
You still didn't get it. No wonder your society is filled with problems. In the West, people can drink and dance, but they also have political freedoms unlike under Shah, Saddam, MBS, or Ayatullah. Persecuting people is in your socioculture. You don't join 21st century because of drinking, dancing, and semi-nudity. These are ancient practises, just as your tyrannical rulers that middle east is famous for.

You still didn't get it. No wonder your society is filled with problems. In the West, people can drink and dance, but they also have political freedoms unlike under Shah, Saddam, MBS, or Ayatullah. Persecuting people is in your socioculture. You don't join 21st century because of drinking, dancing, and semi-nudity. These are ancient practises, just as your tyrannical rulers that middle east is famous for.
Damn your IQ must be around 70 or something. You are basically repeating the same things what i am saying. I guess you are a troll or some radical muslim upset that i targeted your beloved mullah mullah. Just don't beat or harass others in the name of Islam, we will progress as a society.

Damn your IQ must be around 70 or something. You are basically repeating the same things what i am saying. I guess you are a troll or some radical muslim upset that i targeted your beloved mullah mullah. Just don't beat or harass others in the name of Islam, we will progress as a society.
The rulers and mullahs that you have are products of your society. Cannot blame others. We are now in the 21st century with internet and I have come to know more about the Shah as well as the theologies of your Mullahs. To put it mildly, your country or society will not be any kind of a moral leader in the middle east, much less than in the world.

The rulers and mullahs that you have are products of your society. Cannot blame others. We are now in the 21st century with internet and I have come to know more about the Shah as well as the theologies of your Mullahs. To put it mildly, your country or society will not be any kind of a moral leader in the middle east, much less than in the world.

Hindus are worse

Hindus are worse
They are similar. They punish, prosecute, attack people, and destroy their homes for protesting. These are ancient traits shared by many people. My ancient Hindustani background is not the same and nobody should have the right to mix it all in the name of nationalism.

Whatever Mullahs have done in 21st century is not even 1/100000 of what Western people have brutally done against each other and none Westerns since medieval age

20221024_050750.jpg

Also Buddhas and Hindus are extremely wild

They brutally massacred millions Muslims in Myanmar in 21st century

If Pakistan didn't have nukes I'm sure smelly hindis had massacred millions

Don't talk about humanity & civilization you smelly hindi rubbish

At this rate Saudi Arabia is going to be more free than the USA.
If they find you that you have written a single word against MBS or one of Saudi princess they'll behead you and your family members

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom