What's new

Saudi Arabia to start selling Alcohol

Again, your stupidity is beyond any limit,

Drugs even if not mentioned in Coran, obviously alter the mind and the awareness, just like Alcohol. Any 5 years kid can answer your stupidity....

Also, why do you care about Islamic beliefs, when you easily drop them under the bus for your Saudi regime masters ???

Says the 53 year old Iranian Mullah idiot bot that does not understand English. Shall I write it 1 billion times more for your tiny brain to understand it?

ALL Islamic Caliphates sold/regulated/controlled alcohol consumption for their non-Muslim inhabitants/visitors who consumed alcohol. From the Rashidun to the Ottomans.

This RUMOUR (do you understand what this means - it means that nothing is confirmed and it is likely fake news) but even if it was genuine, it says in the news that it would be only sold to non-Muslims, non-Saudis and non-Muslim tourists/visitors confined to a select few airports and resorts.

It would not be sold by Saudi Arabians either or Muslim expats but non-Muslim expats would be selling the alcohol to non-Muslim visitors/tourists.

Do you get it now?

Says the 53 year old Iranian Mullah idiot bot that does not understand English. Shall I write it 1 billion times more for your tiny brain to understand it?

ALL Islamic Caliphates sold/regulated/controlled alcohol consumption for their non-Muslim inhabitants/visitors who consumed alcohol. From the Rashidun to the Ottomans.

This RUMOUR (do you understand what this means - it means that nothing is confirmed and it is likely fake news) but even if it was genuine, it says in the news that it would be only sold to non-Muslims, non-Saudis and non-Muslim tourists/visitors confined to a select few airports and resorts.

It would not be sold by Saudi Arabians either or Muslim expats but non-Muslim expats would be selling the alcohol to non-Muslim visitors/tourists.

Do you get it now?
Lolz,

Saudi Electronic bot serviceman at work 😂🤣

Ok, not a single Saudi will touch the alcohol, (simpleton excuse, as the alcohol won't go through customs, food and hygiene certification, wholesalers, ..... It will just pop up on your table from nowhere).

what about the benefit of selling it? Halal ? حلال محلل! 🤕🤣😂

They need dirty money to pay their dirty electronic bot army ✌️

Lolz,

Saudi Electronic bot serviceman at work 😂🤣

Ok, not a single Saudi will touch the alcohol, (simpleton excuse, as the alcohol won't go through customs, food and hygiene certification, wholesalers, ..... It will just pop up on your table from nowhere).

what about the benefit of selling it? Halal ? حلال محلل! 🤕🤣😂

They need dirty money to pay their dirty electronic bot army ✌️

What part of alcohol being completley banned in KSA do you not understand? KSA is not Tunisia where the biggest number of alcoholics in the Arab world are located and where alcohol is sold openly along with parties and complete imitation of every Western harmful filth.

So now touching boxes that contain alcohol is not allowed?:lol: Do you even know that plenty of drugs contain small amounts of alcohol and that this is allowed?

And which part of rumour/fake news do you not understand?

Idiotic/KSA-obsessed Irani Mullah bot.

What part of alcohol being completley banned in KSA do you not understand? KSA is not Tunisia where the biggest number of alcoholics in the Arab world are located and where alcohol is sold openly along with parties and complete imitation of every Western harmful filth.
What have Tunisia to do with the topic???

So now touching boxes that contain alcohol is not allowed?:lol:
شاربه و جالسه، it's even forbidden to sit on a table where alcohol is served dumbass

Do you even know that plenty of drugs contain small amounts of alcohol and that this is allowed?

Seriously, are you Muslim?

Anything containing Alcohol whatever the quantity is forbidden, that's is common knowledge.

You looks more likely to be an Indian bot.

Copy pasting from "Sheikh" Google won't help you, you are completely wrong on all the topic.

And which part of rumour/fake news do you not understand?

Idiotic/KSA-obsessed Irani Mullah bot.
Lolz, look at the mirror, you see an idiotic pajeet bot 😂🤣

What have Tunisia to do with the topic???

شاربه و جالسه، it's even forbidden to sit on a table where alcohol is served dumbass

Seriously, are you Muslim?

Anything containing Alcohol whatever the quantity is forbidden, that's is common knowledge.

You looks more likely to be an Indian bot.

Copy pasting from "Sheikh" Google won't help you, you are completely wrong on all the topic.

Lolz, look at the mirror, you see an idiotic pajeet bot 😂🤣

Your hypocrisy. You are sitting in a country full of shirk and haram filth but not saying a tiny word about it but writing nonsense about a country with 1 billion less problems (on this front) based on fake news/rumours.

Which part of non-Muslims selling it to non-Muslims do you not understand?

Do you think that alcohol is sold by local Emiratis and Qataris and other Arabs in the Khaleej or by Filipinos and other non-Muslim expats? Once again, you talk about things that you have no clue about.

It is illegal to buy alcohol for locals (MUSLIMS) in those much more liberal countries than KSA and you think that suddenly KSA would allow local Muslims to buy and consume alcohol?:lol:

Are you idiot? Each year 100's of millions of Muslims take medications and drugs that contain a small amount of alcohol. This is not haram.

Here is a conservative Sunni Muslim source. It agrees with me.

Ruling on medicines that are mixed with alcohol​

Question

What is the ruling on medicines that contain a percentage of alcohol?.

Answer​

Praise be to Allah.
It is not permissible to mix medicines with alcohol, because alcohol must be thrown away. It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri said: We had some wine belonging to an orphan, and when al-Maa’idah was revealed (i.e., the prohibition of khamr or alcohol), I asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about it and I said, “It belongs to the orphan.” He said: “Pour it away.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1263; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
Secondly:
If the medicine is mixed with alcohol, and the percentage of alcohol is so great that this medicine is intoxicating, then it is khamr and it is haraam to take it.
If the percentage of alcohol is very low and it does not intoxicate, then it is permissible to take it.
It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (22/110):

How much is a so-called Arab/Tunisian being paid for being anti-Arab/KSA and an Iranian Mullah shill/bot? You must be the only Tunisian online that worships Iran.

Your hypocrisy. You are sitting in a country full of shirk and haram filth but not saying a tiny word about it but writing nonsense about a country with 1 billion less problems (on this front) based on fake news/rumours.

Which part of non-Muslims selling it to non-Muslims do you not understand?

Do you think that alcohol is sold by local Emiratis and Qataris and other Arabs in the Khaleej or by Filipinos and other non-Muslim expats? Once again, you talk about things that you have no clue about.

It is illegal to buy alcohol for locals (MUSLIMS) in those much more liberal countries than KSA and you think that suddenly KSA would allow local Muslims to buy and consume alcohol?:lol:

Are you idiot? Each year 100's of millions of Muslims take medications and drugs that contain a small amount of alcohol. This is not haram.

Here is a conservative Sunni Muslim source. It agrees with me.

Ruling on medicines that are mixed with alcohol​

Question

What is the ruling on medicines that contain a percentage of alcohol?.

Answer​

Praise be to Allah.
It is not permissible to mix medicines with alcohol, because alcohol must be thrown away. It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri said: We had some wine belonging to an orphan, and when al-Maa’idah was revealed (i.e., the prohibition of khamr or alcohol), I asked the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about it and I said, “It belongs to the orphan.” He said: “Pour it away.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1263; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
Secondly:
If the medicine is mixed with alcohol, and the percentage of alcohol is so great that this medicine is intoxicating, then it is khamr and it is haraam to take it.
If the percentage of alcohol is very low and it does not intoxicate, then it is permissible to take it.
It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (22/110):

How much is a so-called Arab/Tunisian being paid for being anti-Arab/KSA and an Iranian Mullah shill/bot? You must be the only Tunisian online that worships Iran.
I'm done with you Pajeet, you've been exposed twisting facts on Islam beliefs,

everyone reading will know who is right, I don't really care what you a lambda Indian think.

Keep the good work 😂🤣, ذباب ألكروني

Back
Top Bottom