What's new

Saudi Arabia to start selling Alcohol

Remember, religions such as Christianity encourage the drinking of alcohol.
I will call BS on that, unless you can come up with good evidence. The only link between 'alcohol' and Christianity that I know of is Jesus beseeching his apostles:

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

In this, he was actually enacting a (Jewish) Passover meal. If the Passover meal had Pomegranate juice, he would likely have used it.

. God made man. Man made religion.
606.jpg

Rhyming is what got me...

I will call BS on that, unless you can come up with good evidence. The only link between 'alcohol' and Christianity that I know of is Jesus beseeching his apostles:

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

In this, he was actually enacting a (Jewish) Passover meal. If the Passover meal had Pomegranate juice, he would likely have used it.
Go to Church and what do they do at communion? Alcohol is huge in Christianity. It always has been and always will be as it helps keep people dumb. Good attempt on the pomegranate juice, but that is not relevant. The U.S Navy does a better job of controlling alcohol than do christians. :)

Drink salajeet white boy. Get ya sex game up, tilla lun battyboy.
Not sure what you mean brother, but it all sounds good.

Why do Pakistanis care so much what happens in Saudi Arabia? Let’s fix our country first.

Why do Pakistanis care so much what happens in Saudi Arabia? Let’s fix our country first.
I think we all do it. If we can poke fingers at others we are inclined to forget about our own problems for a while.

Go to Church and what do they do at communion? Alcohol is huge in Christianity. It always has been and always will be as it helps keep people dumb.
I have been to communions. Never saw alcohol being served. Mostly they use grape juice since children will be present and many people don't want to sip alcohol.

I spoke to a Muslim recently who told me there really isn't anything in the Koran about alcohol, but it came later.

In any case, I understand Saudi wanting to modernise and be less distanced from the developed world - but I'm not sure this is the best way. Giving women the vote and letting them drive was far better policy.
Tell your friend that he needs to check his beliefs, Alcohol is forbidden in Islam.
That alcohol, especially in excessive quantity, is bad, is rather obvious and well known. What is the attitude of Islamic countries about Tobacco? Statistically, Nicotine (Tobacco) causes far greater number of diseases and deaths than Alcohol.
Most scholars forbid Smoking Tobacco, but Muslim countries don't care, they look only for collecting taxes .....

I follow the scholars that doesn't forbid Smoking, as im a smoker 🤣😂

Tell your friend that he needs to check his beliefs, Alcohol is forbidden in Islam.

Most scholars forbid Smoking Tobacco, but Muslim countries don't care, they look only for collecting taxes .....

Why this differential morality, Alcohol - forbidden and not allowed? Tobacco - forbidden but will look the other way? Is it because wine was less prevalent among Arabs compared to Hookah?

Why this differential morality, Alcohol - forbidden and not allowed? Tobacco - forbidden but will look the other way? Is it because wine was less prevalent among Arabs compared to Hookah?

Hypocrisy from Muslims.

Alcohol is an Arabic word and wine was very prevalent among Arabs. Far more than smoking.

Coffee is also an Arab invention and a stimulant but it became an important part of Arab culture and it is not really harmful (unless in huge amounts) so it became adopted. Similarly to Hookah

Khat is also a drug (mild one but nevertheless a drug) and it is openly chewed and consumed by Yemeni Muslims despite it being harmful and addicting.

Even KSA has mostly turned a blind eye to its consumption and harvesting (very water consuming) in its southernmost provinces because it is such an ingrained cultural thing for many local people.

It is similar to betel nut chewing (lol) in Southeast Asia, parts of South Asia, Taiwan and parts of Southern China.

For instance many of Yemen's problems are due to Khat consumption.

Last edited:
I think we all do it. If we can poke fingers at others we are inclined to forget about our own problems for a while.
It's a discussion forum. I doubt anyone in power, outside Pakistan, cares about PDF.

Last edited:

What a joke. So you were calling me a hypocrite for me stating that I don't see a problem with KSA (the government and country and thus people) earning money on selling alcohol to non-Muslim tourists in specific places (luxury resorts, airports) by employing non-Muslim expats to sell them to them (say Filipinos) just like 99% of all Muslim states already do.

Something that was even done in the Islamic Caliphates were alcohol was controlled, regulated and sold by the Caliphate to its non-Muslim inhabitants.

But here we are, you are yourself not any better than the Muslims who drink alcohol as you also poison yourself with cigarattes and smoking, yet you are pointing fingers and preaching.

What a joke.

And you don't need any Mullah's or scholars to tell you that harming yourself/your body is a sin. it is stated in the Quran itself quite clearly.

:lol:

What a joke. So you were calling me a hypocrite for me stating that I don't see a problem with KSA (the government and country and thus people) earning money on selling alcohol to non-Muslim tourists in specific places (luxury resorts, airports) by employing non-Muslim expats to sell them to them (say Filipinos) just like 99% of all Muslim states already do.

Something that was even done in the Islamic Caliphates were alcohol was controlled, regulated and sold by the Caliphate to its non-Muslim inhabitants.

But here we are, you are yourself not any better than the Muslims who drink alcohol as you also poison yourself with cigarattes and smoking, yet you are pointing fingers and preaching.

What a joke.

And you don't need any Mullah's or scholars to tell you that harming yourself/your body is a sin. it is stated in the Quran itself quite clearly.

I have to work very hard to reach your level of hypocrisy 🤣😂.

You are comparing Alcohol, that's is explicitly stated as a major sin حرام, كبيرة in Coran, with smoking Tobacco, that is Makrouh "مكروه ".

Even if the Saudi pay is good, it won't be enough in the day of judgment .....

I have to work very hard to reach your level of hypocrisy 🤣😂.

You are comparing Alcohol, that's is explicitly stated as a major sin حرام, كبيرة in Coran, with smoking Tobacco, that is Makrouh "مكروه ".

Even if the Saudi pay is good, it won't be enough in the day of judgment .....

You are still a hypocrite and smoking is equally (sometimes even more) harmful to your body.

Anyway one less Iranian Mullah bot less if you keep it up.

Fatwas ruling that smoking is impermissible have been issued by sheikhs of all four Sunni schools of fiqhHanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, and Hanbali—as well as by those of the Ibadi sect.[4]

By your logic, for instance heroin is not mentioned in the Quran, so you are free to inject/smoke it. Good logic.
  • “Don't throw yourself into danger by your own hands...” (Al Baqarah 2:195)[6]
  • “You may eat, drink, but not waste” (Al-A‘râf 7:31)[7]
  • "Do not kill yourselves for God Almighty is most merciful to you" (An-Nisa 4:29)[8]

And the 53 year old Tunisian hypocrite has to this date failed to answer me why ALL Islamic Caliphates regulated alcohol consumption and allowed it for non-Muslims inhabitants of the Caliphate. I am sure they knew less about Islam than you do.

But the rumour of KSA maybe selling alcohol to non-Muslims while employing non-Muslims to sell it, is a major sin while this was done by Islamic Caliphates themselves from the Rashidun to the Ottomans.

Last edited:
You are still a hypocrite and smoking is equally (sometimes even more) harmful to your body.

Anyway one less Iranian Mullah bot less if you keep it up.

Fatwas ruling that smoking is impermissible have been issued by sheikhs of all four Sunni schools of fiqhHanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, and Hanbali—as well as by those of the Ibadi sect.[4]

By your logic, for instance heroin is not mentioned in the Quran, so you are free to inject/smoke it. Good logic.
  • “Don't throw yourself into danger by your own hands...” (Al Baqarah 2:195)[6]
  • “You may eat, drink, but not waste” (Al-A‘râf 7:31)[7]
  • "Do not kill yourselves for God Almighty is most merciful to you" (An-Nisa 4:29)[8]

And the 53 year old Tunisian hypocrite has to this date failed to answer me why ALL Islamic Caliphates regulated alcohol consumption and allowed it for non-Muslims inhabitants of the Caliphate. I am sure they knew less about Islam than you do.

But the rumour of KSA maybe selling alcohol to non-Muslims while employing non-Muslims to sell it, is a major sin while this was done by Islamic Caliphates themselves from the Rashidun to the Ottomans.
Again, your stupidity is beyond any limit,

Drugs even if not mentioned in Coran, obviously alter the mind and the awareness, just like Alcohol. Any 5 years kid can answer your stupidity....

Also, why do you care about Islamic beliefs, when you easily drop them under the bus for your Saudi regime masters ???

Back
Top Bottom