What's new

Saudi Arabia to start selling Alcohol

Whatever Mullahs have done in 21st century is not even 1/100000 of what Western people have brutally done against each other and none Westerns since medieval age

View attachment 888840

Also Buddhas and Hindus are extremely wild

They brutally massacred millions Muslims in Myanmar in 21st century

If Pakistan didn't have nukes I'm sure smelly hindis had massacred millions

Don't talk about humanity & civilization you smelly hindi rubbish

If they find you that you have written a single word against MBS or one of Saudi princess they'll behead you and your family members
Man you convinced me. The sun shines from your behind.

Man you convinced me. The sun shines from your behind.
Oh dear bull please fart on my face as many times as you can
I want my sins to be forgiven by your fart

938e1421-b0c8-4535-986d-a9e5d1947676_16x9_1200x676.jpg

Whatever Mullahs have done in 21st century is not even 1/100000 of what Western people have brutally done against each other and none Westerns since medieval age

View attachment 888840

Also Buddhas and Hindus are extremely wild

They brutally massacred millions Muslims in Myanmar in 21st century

If Pakistan didn't have nukes I'm sure smelly hindis had massacred millions

Don't talk about humanity & civilization you smelly hindi rubbish

If they find you that you have written a single word against MBS or one of Saudi princess they'll behead you and your family members
I think every major culture, religion and ethnic group have committed atrocities in different periods of their history.
We can all justify hatred towards some other group based on history. Trouble is it won’t get us anywhere and all it will do is keep the wealthy elites in power.

The problem is not race or religion or gender the problem is rich people in every country. They are our true enemies.

They are similar. They punish, prosecute, attack people, and destroy their homes for protesting. These are ancient traits shared by many people. My ancient Hindustani background is not the same and nobody should have the right to mix it all in the name of nationalism.
Nope. They are the Worst.

Muslims aren't the ones leading the world to nuclear Armageddon... Its West and Russia.

Nope. They are the Worst.

Muslims aren't the ones leading the world to nuclear Armageddon... Its West and Russia.
You cannot ignore the phenomena of sectarian and political violence in the Muslim world targeting civilians. There is a long parade of suicide terrorists which indicates something very wrong in the socioculture. You cannot hope to reason with suicidal fanatics. Hindu extremism looks tame in comparison.

You cannot ignore the phenomena of sectarian and political violence in the Muslim world targeting civilians. There is a long parade of suicide terrorists which indicates something very wrong in the socioculture. You cannot hope to reason with suicidal fanatics. Hindu extremism looks tame in comparison.
BS.. over exaggerated... More destruction occurs with the Christian versus NATO and Hindutva... These madmen are nuclear bloodthirsty....

BS.. over exaggerated... More destruction occurs with the Christian versus NATO and Hindutva... These madmen are nuclear bloodthirsty....
'Overall, as of mid-2015, about three-quarters of all suicide attacks occurred in just three countries: Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq.[6]

Suicide attacks have been described (by W. Hutchinson) as a weapon of psychological warfare[7] to instill fear in the target population,[8] a strategy to eliminate or at least drastically diminish areas where the public feels safe and the "fabric of trust that holds societies together", as well as to demonstrate the lengths to which perpetrators will go to achieve their goals.[4]'

'Overall, as of mid-2015, about three-quarters of all suicide attacks occurred in just three countries: Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq.[6]

Suicide attacks have been described (by W. Hutchinson) as a weapon of psychological warfare[7] to instill fear in the target population,[8] a strategy to eliminate or at least drastically diminish areas where the public feels safe and the "fabric of trust that holds societies together", as well as to demonstrate the lengths to which perpetrators will go to achieve their goals.[4]'

All of them were funded by NATO and their.proxies ISIS.... The cats out of the bag.
.. just look at the Nazi in Ukraine...

The Muslim terrorist BS is dead... It was NATO all along.

They just blew up the Nord Stream pipeline and.are planning a dirty nuke next...

Saudi Arabia considers duty free alcohol sale at airports New plans being examined for transit travellers

By Staff Writer
Wed 19 Oct 2022
FBLNTWMAILLN
Saudi Arabia duty free alcohol sale at airports
Image: Dammam Airport
Saudi Arabia is considering introducing alcohol sales in duty free areas of selected airports, Arabian Business understands.

The plans would see limited sales of alcohol, initially for international transit passengers, in specific airports. It is believed that strict requirements would have to be met, and the sales only available to passengers travelling on designated routes.

No final decision has been made, but a consultation process is underway with key stakeholders, sources said.

Saudi doesn’t need to change alcohol laws for its tourism sector to thrive: Princess Haifa Al-Saud

The sale or consumption of alcohol is currently banned in the kingdom.

Last month the Wall Street Journal reported that Saudi Arabia is planning to allow a beach resort in its megaproject Neom to serve alcohol.

Scheduled to open as soon as next year, the beach resort on Red Sea’s Sindalah island is expected to offer a premium wine bar, a separate cocktail bar, and a bar for “champagne and desserts,” WSJ reported, citing documents dated January.

For all the latest business news from the UAE and Gulf countries, follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page, which is updated daily.
Wise decision , if you want to walk with the Europe America and India , China .

halal alcohol, only in saudi arabia. i wonder if pakistan did that the brainwashed saudi stooges jihadies will go to work.
Pakistan should exploit its great places of tourists attraction , good hotels and permission for hard drink will make pakistan great place for international tourist destination , turkey has done it .

Back
Top Bottom