What's new

Saudi Arabia to start selling Alcohol

So just because in my country, selling and drinking alcohol is legal, I have to agree???

Once again you showed your Hypocrisy ......

I will ask again...

Where in Islam is it forbidden for non-Muslims to sell alcohol to non-Muslims? Besides this is just a rumour.

Also do I need to repeat myself again? This "news" or whatever it is, is just a rumour, there is nothing official.

People who live in a glass house should not be throwing stones.

BTW did you know that Islamic Caliphates allowed for alcohol consumption for its non-Muslim subjects such as Christians and Jews? Are you telling me that they knew Islam less than you do?

Why do some Pakistanis jump to defend saudis (& Iranis) as if it’s a personal matter? You don’t see them doing the same for us. Just say your own opinion. They can speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Why do some Pakistanis jump to defend saudis (& Iranis) as if it’s a personal matter? You don’t see them doing the same for us. Just say your own opinion. They can speak for themselves.
Number of Pakistanis killed in Satanic Verses protests: 6
Number of Saudi Arabians killed in Satanic Verses protest: 0
Number of Pakistanis killed in Danish cartoons protests: 2
Number of Saudi Arabians killed in Danish cartoons protests: 0

Yes, some people can be more Catholic than the Pope.

Do you think we should be less Muslim than Saudis?

Also for the record all think the violent protests were the height of stupidity.

Don‘t know what this has to do with what I said. Islam is not an Arab religion. It belongs to us Pakistanis just as much as it does to the Saudis. Our people just get more emotional about this stuff (not that that‘s a bad thing in of itself. Just need to learn to channel it properly).

Do you think we should be less Muslim than Saudis?

Also for the record all think the violent protests were the height of stupidity.
As this thread on Alcohol shows, non-Saudi Arabians often show more zealotry than Saudi Arabians. Same with relations with Israel. Many Arabs are lot less anti-Israel than non-Arabs. Not exceeding the standard set by Saudis may be a good idea.

This guy is a bhartoad. Put him on your ignore list.
Oh that'll explain the retardation.

As this thread on Alcohol shows, non-Saudi Arabians often show more zealotry than Saudi Arabians. Same with relations with Israel. Many Arabs are lot less anti-Israel than non-Arabs. Not exceeding the standard set by Saudis may be a good idea.

Just to educate you, Muslims follow the command of Allah and his Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him).

We don't take our religion from the example of others - Arab or otherwise.

Why should you take Arab regimes (not Arbs) as your compass for right and wrong???

Morality, intelligence, smartness,... does have nothing to do with races, or I'm wrong???

This guy is a bhartoad. Put him on your ignore list.
What does it means? Bharti also, I see it often on this forum, thanks ✌️

Nice examples. Except that this news is specifically about KSA selling alcohol to non-Muslims/tourists (earning money on them poisoning themselves in the process) in airports and possibly luxurious beach and island resorts aimed at non-Muslim tourists/visitors.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Alcohol is sold to non-Muslims in Pakistan legally and there is a large black market for alcohol that Muslims also engage in. I imagine that the situation is even "worse" in Bangladesh with its large Hindu population.

So why should KSA not do the same and earn money like every other country on the planet? As long as Makkah and Madinah are not involved (which they won't be) what is the problem exactly? In any case, this is the decision of KSA, we have no say in what they do.

KSA of old (post-1979 Sahwa era) is long gone. Now hugely sucessful Saudi Arabian musicians (formerly very popular across the entire Arab world, yet could not perform inside KSA) are performing at full houses within KSA.

View attachment 888528

View attachment 888529

View attachment 888534

View attachment 888532

View attachment 888533

Saudi women in both niqab, hijab and without it side by side with nobody bothering them.

KSA is now an international entertainment/sports hub with Formula 1, Dakar Rally, major boxing and football matches, golf tournaments, tennis tournaments, music concerts with international stars from all across the world a commonplace.

MBS means business and has been a great thing for KSA. Transformed the entire country for the better on almost every front. Great ruler.

I didn’t know Saudi influencers existed until my cousin whose in Saudi showed me.

Why should you take Arab regimes (not Arbs) as your compass for right and wrong???

Morality, intelligence, smartness,... does have nothing to do with races, or I'm wrong???

What does it means? Bharti also, I see it often on this forum, thanks ✌️

Bhartis are what indians call themselves. Bhartoads are are toxic bhartis like a toxic toad.

Back
Top Bottom