What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

Keep sucking those balls, once the Saudis completely f*** Pakistan over don't come crying to me.

Paranoia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read your posts and I don't care, I just wanted to hit the "Thank button" for fun..go look back I thanked everyone.

Not only are you delusional but also incompetent, resorting to personal remarks and referring to a grown man as a kid - get a life you loser.

Keep sucking those balls, once the Saudis completely f*** Pakistan over don't come crying to me.

I am blaming the failures of Pakistan on the Pakistani people, not Saudis.

Stop following the Saudi's and being dependent on them

I'm not following anyone, I'm Wahhabi because I don't want to pray to Shrines of dead people like you Barelvis and Shias tend to do.

The bigger danger to Pakistan than Sauds is the Pakistanis that follow this strand of intolerance emanating from that hedonistic family of al saud

I am advocating for an Independent Pakistan But that's not going to happen with people like you worshiping the feet of Saudis.

As I said, start gathering some support and initiate a massive massacre on us; because otherwise we're here to stay, like it or not.

The bigger danger to Pakistan than Sauds is the Pakistanis that follow this strand of intolerance emanating from that hedonistic family of al saud

Yet funny thing is, Wahhabism has been around for 100-200 years while the house of Saud hasn't. Better got find a better excuse.

Ye rite speak for yourself. Last time I looked you were not representative than anyone than yourself

you are so so wrong my brother bcz i m representing most of the people in our country here.....

I'm not following anyone, I'm Wahhabi because I don't want to pray to Shrines of dead people like you Barelvis and Shias tend to do.
and here's folks, the truth is coming out. Stop judging others.

I am advocating for justice for every muslim group while you're here advocating for one group - Wahabism.

Who's the idiot and judgmental person here?

These guys are all idiots.

They want "Secularism", yet they support Wahabism. How does that make sense?

Pakistan is a failure with Wahabism in place.

We need Secularism and Justice for EVERYONE - all minority groups - and all religious sects.

the biggest danger to pakistan is from people like u who are very much experienced in spreading sectarian hate with zero tolerance to other people's views..

You are a liar. I am Sunni and have said so. When I am critical of the Al Saud family you come and make personal attacks. You are intolerant of others and you stand exposed. One would be forgiven for thinking that you worship that vile family and any attack by us on them is regarded as blasphemous by you and your kind.

the biggest danger to pakistan is from people like u who are very much experienced in spreading sectarian hate with zero tolerance to other people's views..
Says the Wahabi Saudi Slave..

Quit following Wahabism and support an Independent, Secular Pakistan. A movement of Independence for all.

As I said, start gathering some support and initiate a massive massacre on us; because otherwise we're here to stay, like it or not.

Yet funny thing is, Wahhabism has been around for 100-200 years while the house of Saud hasn't. Better got find a better excuse.

Nobody said we want you guys massacred. Dafuq? :what:

All I am saying is stop going around spreading hate for other muslim sects. Learn to respect everyone. Pakistan is a failure because of Wahabi extremists like you.

I want a secular Pakistan but that's not going to happen with Wahabi extremists and Saudi Worshipers like you.

You are a liar. I am Sunni and have said so. When I am critical of the Al Saud family you come and make personal attacks

And how many personal attacks have you made on this forum? How much ignorance have you showed on this forum?

12K + posts worth of ignorance, hate, gross judging from a hypocrite.

Nobody said we want you guys massacred. Dafuq? :what:

All I am saying is stop going around spreading hate for other muslim sects.

And who told you we go around and spread hate? Tell me, if this isn't called judging, then what is it?

Back
Top Bottom