What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

No says the slave of iran and their mullahs....

I support everyone and don't impose my belief on anyone. Everyone is entitled to their own sect/religion.

Christian
Jew
Hindu
Sikh
Shia
Brelwi
Deobandi
Naqshbandi
Ahmadi

I am a slave of serving humanity.

you are a slave of Saudis, and that is why your Pakistani comrades are murdering innocent Hindu, Ahmadi, Shia, Sikh groups in Pakistan.

Says the follower of Aryan al Hypocrite. Learn the meaning of hypocrite.

you guys love to kill minority groups and love to blame your failures on others.

How many Hindus and Sikhs have you Wahabis murdered?
How many Sunni Brelwi & Shia have you murdered?

you people are ruthless killers and deserve to be thrown out of Pakistan.

You're a slave of those Ayatollas and Irani Mollahs. Simple, but true.
You're a slave of those Saudi Mullahs and Clerics. Simple, but true.

Which next Shia and Ahmadi moseque are you guys going to bomb?

Pakistan is in a failed state because you guys can't respect other religious views or stop being judgmental.

the biggest danger to pakistan is from people like u who are very much experienced in spreading sectarian hate with zero tolerance to other people's views..

you are wrong. If you check posts that I have done say six months ago you will see that I stand up for the rights of all minorities Hindus Jews etc.

However I will not allow or accept that one minority within us has the right to call us non Muslims just cos we do not bow to that hedonistic family of Al Saud allies of Americans who have made a business of religion

Listen to a Palestinian Muslim Sunni sister. You can hear the tears in her voice

George Galloway caller: House of Saud, Saudi Arabia DOES NOT REPRESENT MUSLIMS or ISLAM! - YouTube

All of you are traitors to Pakistan's future which our Leader envisioned for us

A secular, Independent Pakistan respectful of all minorities and religions

No wonder the West Laughs and ridicules Pakistan

Stop sucking Saudi Balls and bombing every mosque you see you cowards

You cowards deserve to be thrown into Jail for promoting hatred & funding Terrorism, Traitors of Pakistan! Go back to India! Even India doesn't want you, move to Saudi Arabia!

These ruthless Murders have killed hundreds of Brelwis, Shias, Qadyanis, Hindus, Sikhs

Shame on you cowards!

You're a slave of those Ayatollas, Irani Mollahs and Aryan and his clan of ignorants too. Simple, but true.

Wow, we kill?
yes the movement you support kills., and you will be responsible for your actions in world court one day

Pakistan is in a failed state because you guys can't respect other religious views or stop being judgmental.

Yes, and you're still a little kid because we stole your milk.

Grow up, you're only embarrassing yourself.

These ruthless Murders have killed hundreds of Brelwis, Shias, Qadyanis, Hindus, Sikhs

Nice going there, just lay all the blame on us because your little heart is unable to accept the realities.

yes the movement you support kills., and you will be responsible for your actions in world court one day

Really? Bring out your proof we kill.

Taking a safe exit and resorting to childish comments again

It's true when there's an argument between India & Pakistan, Pakistan will never admit it's failures

And when there's an argument between an Enemy of Pakistan vs. a True Patriot of Pakistan, the enemy will never admit it's failures

Nice going there, just lay all the blame on us because your little heart is unable to accept the realities.

Really? Bring out your proof we kill.
we all know you're the mastermind behind 9/11, 26/11, and all the bombings in Pakistan. Truth will come out Insha'Allah.

And when there's an argument between an Enemy of Pakistan vs. a True Patriot of Pakistan, the enemy will never admit it's failures

We're an enemy of Pakistan? Good, then better massacre our kind before we destroy your country.

]we all know you're the mastermind behind 9/11. Truth will come out one day.

9/11 was conducted by Wahhabis as much as Pakistan was hiding Osama bin Laden and is sponsoring and supporting terrorism in the world and as much as Islam is the reason this world is f---- up :rolleyes:

I don't wanna go off Topic But Iqbal Jinnah Both shias,

After 1947, Pakistan adopted the position of denying that the population of the country was divided between Shias and Sunnis, among others. The census that followed took account of Muslims and non-Muslims but ignored the sects: it was also an indirect pledge of the state that it would not discriminate on the basis of sect. The founder of the state, Mohammed Ali Jinnah, although himself a Twelver Shia , was wont to describe himself in public as neither a Shia nor a Sunni. His stock answer to a query about his sect was: was Muhammad the Prophet [pbuh] a Shia or a Sunni? Yet when he died in 1948, it was necessary for his sister Miss Fatima Jinnah to declare him a Shia in order to inherit his property as per Jinnah’s will. (Sunni law partially rejects the will while Shia law does not.) She filed an affidavit, jointly signed with the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Liaquat Ali Khan, at the Sindh High Court, describing Jinnah as ‘Shia Khoja Mohamedan’ and praying that his will may be disposed of under Shia inheritance law. The court accepted the petition. But on 6 February 1968, after Miss Jinnah’s demise the previous year, her sister Shirin Bai, moved an application at the High Court claiming Miss Jinnah’s property under the Shia inheritance law on the ground that the deceased was a Shia.

And that is exactly what I alluded to ! He, Jinnah, abhorred any kind of Shi'ite or Sunni labeling whereas he did adhere to the 'Jafari School of Jurisprudence', not only because of expediency in the light of a common struggle but also in view of the 'over-arching Pan-Islamic' identity that Iqbal had been espousing in most of his addresses and poems. I, for example, was raised as a Sunni and in many ways I may be called as such though at the same time I find myself agreeing more with Imam Jafar, with respect to jurisprudence (specifically inheritance laws for such a problem arose in my near family), then I do with Imam Abu Hanifa or Imam Hanbal ! But damn me for ever plastering a 'Sunni' label to my forehead ! If I were to die right now, naturally, my affairs would be managed as per 'Sunni Jurisprudence' simply because there, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't exist a system by which I can cherry pick what I do or do not agree with in a given sects 'Personal Laws' so that I can have my property pass onto my sisters in full measure instead of the customary half-a-share (which I do not agree with). The only words that we do know of Our Father are that 'he was just a Muslim' and that is the only label he prescribed to.

P.S Iqbal also identified himself as 'simply a Muslim' and abhorred this labeling that had injected sectarianism into our society ! However he was, by all accounts, a Sunni practitioner of faith. He has mentioned 'the first 4 Caliphs' in a positive light in his poems and his book. In the same book (The reconstruction of religious thought in Islam) he also distances himself from the concept of 'Immamate' and identifies strongly with the system of Shura (or Islamic Democracy as he called it) in Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman's Khilafat.

P.P.S My maternal Grandfather had the opportunity of offering Friday Prayers alongside Iqbal (I can't remember whether the Allama led them or not) at his Darul Islam Institute someplace called Pathankot ! Dunno where that is ! But they all offered it the Sunni way ! And I, in turn, have had the opportunity of offering Eid prayers in the Badshahi Mosque where Javed Iqbal happened to be standing in the next row....he seemed to be doing what the rest of us were doing.

P.P.P.S I think one would also do well to recognize that Tolu-e-Islam by Ghulam Ahmed Parvez was an initiative supported by both Iqbal and Jinnah to bring about, to borrow the namesake of Iqbal's book, a 'Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam', so that Muslims would go back to the roots (Quran) and shun these sectarian practices that had crept in. That is why neither of those two God's amongst men, identified themselves as anything but Muslims, however, different their view point on certain things maybe ! Does that mean that Jinnah didn't believe in Immamate or some of the other fundamentals associated with Shi'ism ? Frankly I don't know because by most accounts he wasn't a practicing Muslim, but what it means is that they'd never want to have the very natural attribute of seeing the same thing from the same prism and drawing a different conclusion be reason enough for them to differentiate between 'Men who worshiped the same God, loved the same Prophet, had the same Book, prayed towards the same Ka'abah and had exponentially more in common with each other then they ever could with anyone else'.

We're an enemy of Pakistan? Good, then better massacre our kind before we destroy your country.

9/11 was conducted by Wahhabis as much as Pakistan was hiding Osama bin Laden, and it is sponsoring and supporting terrorism in the world :rolleyes:
your Wahabi comrades in Pakistan supported and provided a safe haven for Osama. I hope your proud of that.

And yes you are massacring everyone in Pakistan right now. You people are the worst scum of this Earth and not having any respect for a human life. How many Hindus have your comrades murdered?

Wtf is going on?
A Wahabi is crying over the fact the truth is coming out.

your Wahabi comrades in Pakistan supported and provided a safe haven for Osama. I hope your proud of that.

And yes you are massacring everyone in Pakistan right now. You people are the worst scum of this Earth and not having any respect for a human life. How many Hindus have your comrades murdered?

Shut the hell up bro. wtf are you on about?

Back
Top Bottom