What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

Attacking one for their beliefs is the fundamental thing that is wrong in our society.

How is he any better than the Mullahs he criticizes?

I do not see him attacking you for your beliefs. If anything I thought he was being intolerant of intolerance. Intolerance unfortunately for you has become synonymous with followers of Mr Waahebs books.

I do remember sometime in the past on the forum you stated that your grandfather had some bad experiences when he went to Saud and you were not too enamoured by his treatment. Can you remind me please

I do not see him attacking you for your beliefs. If anything I thought he was being intolerant of intolerance. Intolerance unfortunately for you has become synonymous with followers of Mr Waahebs books.

I do remember sometime in the past on the forum you stated that your grandfather had some bad experiences when he went to Saud and you were not too enamoured by his treatment. Can you remind me please

We do not worship Wahab or Saudis. We worship only God.

I'm pretty sure he told me to go to Arabia, just because my religious background is wahabi. We don't even call ourselves wahabi, but Muslim. I'm using the term for the sake of English.

Anyways, after what my family has done for the sake of Pakistan, having someone say these things to me was quite hurtful.

Now I know how other minorities must feel in our country.

I never find any Arab who ever said that he or she is disciple of Mohamed ibn Abdul Wahab rather they call themselves “Slafai “the term coined by 13th century scholar of Hanbali school of thought Ibn Taymiha and its literal meaning is” follower of the first three generations of proponents of the religion “ I e generation of prophet and next two generation to be followed as the true guide of religion. The so called Wahabi Is coined by Shia scholar and propagated by late Ayatollah Khomeini and his clerical establishment to put their leadership as true Islamic people and state amongst Muslim world & the same is going on......

As i read somewhere PTI chief Imran Khan asked UK & US to stop aid as it encourage corruption & hardly help pakistanis. A very positive view indeed.

Just curious to know what IK thinks about Aid from Saudi Arabia ??

Don't spin it. I know what he meant and that was never his intention.

Lol are you accusing me of propaganda Razpak? Did you not see that post where he was talking about learning what its like to be a minority etc

We do not worship Wahab or Saudis. We worship only God.

I'm pretty sure he told me to go to Arabia, just because my religious background is wahabi. We don't even call ourselves wahabi, but Muslim. I'm using the term for the sake of English.

Anyways, after what my family has done for the sake of Pakistan, having someone say these things to me was quite hurtful.

Now I know how other minorities must feel in our country.
I agree that nobody should be told to leave the country if they have different religious views (even on small matters like Salafi vs. Sunni vs. Shia vs. Ahmadi)

but Wahabis need to stop going around declaring that anyone who doesn't follow their Arab view of Islam is Kufr. There is enough proof of this on YouTube where Saudi Clerics are actively preaching.

Islam is about religious tolerance, peace and humanism. Not about creating divisions amongst the muslim Ummah.

I doubt RazPak is "Wahabi" - he is a muslim but I don't think anyone should go around declaring themselves Wahabi or associating themselves with Wahabism without having read the history of Wahabism. And not all Arabs are "Wahabis" but majority of them are.

I agree that nobody should be told to leave the country if they have different religious views (even on small matters like Salafi vs. Sunni vs. Shia vs. Ahmadi)

but Wahabis need to stop going around declaring that anyone who doesn't follow their Arab view of Islam is Kufr. There is enough proof of this on YouTube where Saudi Clerics are actively preaching.

Islam is about religious tolerance, peace and humanism. Not about creating divisions amongst the muslim Ummah.

What is Arab view of Islam by the way? can you please enlighten me?

I doubt RazPak is "Wahabi" - he is a muslim but I don't think anyone should go around declaring themselves Wahabi or associating themselves with Wahabism without having read the history of Wahabism. And not all Arabs are "Wahabis" but majority of them are.

I don't tell any Pakistani what he/she believes is wrong. I don't condone violence, and most "wahabis" in Pakistan don't either.

I must say I am Sunni and have never really come across sectarianism. We should be vigilant against anyone trying to divide us. We must put Pakistan first.

I'm for every Pakistani, but it is silly to single out a single group because extremists exist within every one of them.

This "wahabi" stuff that people are saying is wrong. "Wahabis" are in fact sufi friendly. I'm not one to judge anyone else, because God will judge me for my actions.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom