What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

Guys in recent years we Muslims appear to be forgetting Palestinians. Please listen to this Palestinian ARAB SUNNI sister and how she feels betrayed. Listen to how difficult she is finding it from crying tears of blood. Only Allah knows why she sound so much in pain

Pakistan has been taking out rallies upon rallies in our cities, crying ourselves hoarse on every International Forum and have earned the enmity of Israel, all for Palestine ! Pray tell me when was the last time even 1/10th of that was done in support of our stance on Kashmir by the Arabs, the Iranians, the Indonesians and the Palestinians themselves ?

Guys in recent years we Muslims appear to be forgetting Palestinians. Please listen to this Palestinian ARAB SUNNI sister and how she feels betrayed. Listen to how difficult she is finding it from crying tears of blood. Only Allah knows why she sound so much in pain

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...e-pak-every-sphere-life-13.html#ixzz1wTOD3mzq

Muslims are just 20 percent of the seven billion folks.......so nothing exclusive....they are sailing in the same boat as other civilisation....so what is the bone of contention?

So pleased to see Indian (Hinudu I presume) do not differentiate between Shias and Sunnis conforming what I said about their forefathers when they were killing Muslims

Do you understand English how is what you state above in any way a response to:

And we call our leaders traitors every day. When I call Sauds traitors that raisonbolloks starts attacking me personally

It would appear that your education is preventing meaningful discussion

Hahahaha....A good effort to hide ur personal hate using the word Muslim & Palestine as a shield...

Pakistan has been taking out rallies upon rallies in our cities, crying ourselves hoarse on every International Forum and have earned the enmity of Israel, all for Palestine ! Pray tell me when was the last time even 1/10th of that was done in support of our stance on Kashmir by the Arabs, the Iranians, the Indonesians and the Palestinians themselves ?

So pleased you put me right. Tell raisanbollocks and other Pakistanis who want to make out with Sauds

Hahahaha....A good effort to hide ur personal hate using the word Muslim & Palestine as a shield...

mate no offence but as I said your education prevents us from having meaningful discussion. What part of that did you not understand?

Considering that our Airport Security just beat the faeces out of a Senior Saudi Defence attaché.. I think this perception of "facilitation" may just change.

As long as Pakistanis are dependent on Arabs, Pakistan is a lost cause.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...e-pak-every-sphere-life-13.html#ixzz1wTPbf6GJ
Depending on Hajj n Ummrah is as good as depending on Saudis (arabs) who treat pakistani, indian n bangladeshi muslims with contempt.....so what about it?
Saudi is banking on Hajj tourism when their oil is depleted after fifty years.......its thier zamzam doctrine to keep them afloat therefter....

So pleased you put me right. Tell raisanbollocks and other Pakistanis who want to make out with Sauds

Neither I nor Raisin nor Raza said anything close to making out with the Saudis ! We've only reiterated something that we stand by - They've got their problems and limitations like the rest of us; however they're not the boogeyman with respect to religious intolerance either ! Its not a zero-sum game...!

Neither I nor Raisin nor Raza said anything close to making out with the Saudis !

I don't see how Wahhabism ha anything to do with the House of Saud - maybe except for they maybe Wahhabis themselves. Our family has been Wahhabi generations before the Saud came along.

mate no offence but as I said your education prevents us from having meaningful discussion. What part of that did you not understand?

i wish u had that much education to differentiate between threads that are meant for discussing the ties and cooperation than to use for ur personal insults and hate...

Its always easy to blame the others and remain silent to avoid the straight answers but their is no doctrine of Wahabism is prevailing in anywhere in the world including Saudi Arabia the so called terminology is invented by Iranian Ayatollahs (Ithna Ashaari Usuli Shias)and if you search the press TV website the mouthpiece of Iranian establishment then you can find this term in almost every news and article.

Since when have Indians like you wished Pakistan well. You look for any nook or cranny to do Pakistan down. Now do your search on google and see the number of articles and books on this phenomenon by non-Iranian sources. You will see they outnumber Iranian sources by 100 to 1

But I like it now we have Indians coming to defend Waahbis. I hope they show your brethren Hindus similar curtosy.

Or better still see if you can contact a Pakistani Hindu and ask them what their opinion is

You will not be missed. Back to topic we do not need any more of Saudi (or Iranian) or any others to advise us on sectarianism.

We are sons of Pakistanis who at partition received dead Muslims with slit throats by the train load in Lahore. No Hindu when killing asked if they were Shia or Sunni

#

:cheesy: Propaganda from allies of Saud

Funny you bring up Hindus slaughtering Muslims but you conveniently leave out how such incidents occurred to Hindus? Then you conveniently forgot the past atrocities of Muslim Rulers against the local hindu populace. Shame on you man.....India is not your enemy unless you want them to be...

Considering that our Airport Security just beat the faeces out of a Senior Saudi Defence attaché.. I think this perception of "facilitation" may just change.

Words of wisdom lol

Back
Top Bottom