What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

Razpak, provided you do not judge other non Wahhabi Pakistanis as non Muslims and put Pakistan first above Saud I have no issue with you or your family. In fact you are my family.

I am sorry that you have got this impression. I am very much live and let live but I cannot abide intolerance

Which of us 'Wahabistanis' - God knows what that means - claimed to the contrary ? :wave:

A guy who harps on about 'Secularism' whilst his avatar says 'Vote for Imran Khan' who in turn calls these 'Secularists' as 'Pseudo-Liberals' ! Aaah...! I'm back...ghar waalon ne main gate ko kundi lagaa dei hai ! So I'm stuck...no Pepsi or Chips ! :cry:
I advocate for secularism, while you're here advocating for Wahabism and crying for Wahabi Coke & Chips.

Razpak, provided you do not judge other non Wahhabi Pakistanis as non Muslims and put Pakistan first above Saud I have no issue with you or your family. In fact you are my family.

I am sorry that you have got this impression. I am very much live and let live but I cannot abide intolerance

I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were a cool dude, but you went to the extremes of even trolling me.

A guy who harps on about 'Secularism' whilst his avatar says 'Vote for Imran Khan' who in turn calls these 'Secularists' as 'Pseudo-Liberals' ! Aaah...! I'm back...ghar waalon ne main gate ko kundi lagaa dei hai ! So I'm stuck...no Pepsi or Chips ! :cry:

Oi **** behave, btw when we write our surname we get **** lol

I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were a cool dude, but you went to the extremes of even trolling me.

I'm dissapointed that a Senior Member like you declared himself as Wahabi. That hurts me more than whatever Aryan said to you.

I used to think the Pakistani people opposed Wahhabism and terrorism, now that the truth is coming out and seeing the representation on this board, I fear for Pakistan's future.

And we call our leaders traitors every day. When I call Sauds traitors that raisonbolloks starts attacking me personally

Its just ur personal hate sectarian intolerance that make u comment like this....LOL when did u start caring abt muslims

Razpak I am sorry that I have offended you mate. But Waahbism today is synonymous with the word intolerance. perhaps you should clarify to people. btw I am reliably informed that some Wahhabi consider me to be a non Muslim?? Is that fair??

I advocate for secularism, while you're here advocating for Wahabism and crying for Wahabi Coke & Chips.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And no in a political sense I don't advocate for 'Wahabism' ! Oh bhai I dunno what that means either....? However at the same time I'd want Pakistan to be a truly democratic society which is pluralistic and religiously impartial, though not secular ! Which means if I'd like to table a resolution in the Parliament which says 'Form a committee to formulate a system of Finance that takes Ri'bah or Interest out of the occasion', I'd have the right to do that and not have it struck down by the Constitutional Courts as 'the interference of religion in politics'. However at the same time, outstanding jurists like Justice (R) Dorab Patel, Justice (R) Cornellius and Justice (R) Rana Bhagwandas, who are (or were for the first two deceased) patriotic Pakistanis, aren't reduced to second class citizenry by being constitutionally passed over in favor of a scum like Zardari simply because the former aren't Muslims whereas the latter is.

Oi **** behave, btw when we write our surname we get **** lol

I know yaar ! Someone should tell Webby that we're not talking about our rear ends ! :woot:

Its just ur personal hate sectarian intolerance that make u comment like this....LOL when did u start caring abt muslims

Do you understand English how is what you state above in any way a response to:

And we call our leaders traitors every day. When I call Sauds traitors that raisonbolloks starts attacking me personally

It would appear that your education is preventing meaningful discussion

you are wrong. If you check posts that I have done say six months ago you will see that I stand up for the rights of all minorities Hindus Jews etc.

However I will not allow or accept that one minority within us has the right to call us non Muslims just cos we do not bow to that hedonistic family of Al Saud allies of Americans who have made a business of religion

Listen to a Palestinian Muslim Sunni sister. You can hear the tears in her voice

George Galloway caller: House of Saud, Saudi Arabia DOES NOT REPRESENT MUSLIMS or ISLAM! - YouTube

Guys in recent years we Muslims appear to be forgetting Palestinians. Please listen to this Palestinian ARAB SUNNI sister and how she feels betrayed. Listen to how difficult she is finding it from crying tears of blood. Only Allah knows why she sound so much in pain

Keep ur nose outta here mate....Not a good place for ur trolling

Guys in recent years we Muslims appear to be forgetting Palestinians. Please listen to this Palestinian ARAB SUNNI sister and how she feels betrayed. Listen to how difficult she is finding it from crying tears of blood. Only Allah knows why she sound so much in pain
As long as Pakistanis are dependent on Arabs, Pakistan is a lost cause.

We need Imran Khan in power, a person who supports secularism and independence; and will rid the country of Wahabi-Terrorist-Supporting fleas.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...e-pak-every-sphere-life-13.html#ixzz1wTOD3mzq

Muslims are just 20 percent of the seven billion folks.......so nothing exclusive....they are sailing in the same boat as other civilisation....so what is the bone of contention?

Its always easy to blame the others and remain silent to avoid the straight answers but their is no doctrine of Wahabism is prevailing in anywhere in the world including Saudi Arabia the so called terminology is invented by Iranian Ayatollahs (Ithna Ashaari Usuli Shias)and if you search the press TV website the mouthpiece of Iranian establishment then you can find this term in almost every news and article.

Back
Top Bottom