What's new

Saudi Arabia to facilitate Pak in every sphere of life

That should be our first duty. Every Pakistani immaterial of religion sect sex etc needs to be treated with respect and the state must treat them as Pakistanis first
Exactly.

How hard is it for some people to realize that we are Pakistanis fighting for secularism and religious tolerance - and then they try to claim we are Indian or trolls, shame on them.

Aryan two timed us for the Iranians and Bhartis.

Wtf?

Man I put Pakistan first. Not Iranians Not Arabs not Indians. I do not care what minority group any Pakistani belongs to they are all my brothers. I do not care Jews Hindus Shias whatever.

If any Pakistani speaks against any Pakistani minority they are my and my Pakistan's enemy

Man I put Pakistan first. Not Iranians Not Arabs not Indians. I do not care what minority group any Pakistani belongs to they are all my brothers. I do not care Jews Hindus Shias whatever.
THIS IS PAKISTAN!

NOT WAHABISTAN!

I do not care about other countries I only care and put Pakistan first. Americans are our enemy and are Muslim killers. Anyone who is their ally is the enemy of Pakistan

Pakistan is also US ally what do think then????

images

Look your Wahhabi brothers have even posed for a pic.

You Wahabis love to put the blame on Deobandis or other groups. We all know your Saudi petrol dollars secretly fund the violence and terrorism in Pakistan.

Quit spreading the propaganda.

Right....! :woot:

If any Pakistani speaks against any Pakistani minority they are my and my Pakistan's enemy

Dude you just went to bash people like me and my family for like 5 pages.

Are you serious?

And who is this PakiRambo clown?

Are you serious?

I am a true Pakistani patriot and leading the country into a right direction; trying to rid it of Wahabi funded Terrorism and promoting religious tolerance, and peace.

Who are you?

Meanwhile in Isloo, Pakistan,

Saudi official thrashed at Islamabad airport - geo.tv

ISLAMABAD: ASF personnel at Benazir International Airport allegedly thrashed an official of Saudi embassy, Geo News reported.

According to reports, ASF officials thrashed Saeed Al-Shehri an official of the Saudi embassy after an exchange of hot words. The scuffle took place when airport security officials stopped Al-Shehri for security check.

Following the incident the Saudi ambassador to Pakistan, reached the airport.

ASF sources say, the man was not an official of the Saudi embassy, adding he was here for a military course. His seat was also not confirmed, the sources added that a high-level inquiry has been launched into the incident.

On the other hand, sources in the Saudi Airline said the military man is a member of the Saudi embassy and he was to leave for Riyadh via flight SV 732.

Meanwhile, the Defence Secretary summoned DG ASF and has sought a report into the incident within 24 hours.

:lol:

Are you serious?

Razpak, provided you do not judge other non Wahhabi Pakistanis as non Muslims and put Pakistan first above Saud I have no issue with you or your family. In fact you are my family.

I am sorry that you have got this impression. I am very much live and let live but I cannot abide intolerance

Exactly.

How hard is it for some people to realize that we are Pakistanis fighting for secularism and religious tolerance - and then they try to claim we are Indian or trolls, shame on them.

Pakistan is made in the name of ISLAM not secularism....Everyone here is free to practice their religions and ideologies....

Are you serious?

A guy who harps on about 'Secularism' whilst his avatar says 'Vote for Imran Khan' who in turn calls these 'Secularists' as 'Pseudo-Liberals' ! Aaah...! I'm back...ghar waalon ne main gate ko kundi lagaa dei hai ! So I'm stuck...no Pepsi or Chips ! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom