What's new

Saudi Arabia to ask for 72 F-15 Eagle Fighters Jets

I dont get it , why is saudi arabia buying more airsuperiority fighters , i mean look at this , they already have 140 f15 , and have purchased 72 typhoons out of which 24 are in service . Typhoon are supposed to be the best air superiority fighter in the world after F-22 , i am not counting f35 since it is not in service . Saudi are allready contemplating purchase of 72 more typhoons , which will replace f5 in service
That translate to roughly 280 air superiority fighters , while ground attack capability comprises of only 80 odd tornados which will remain in service till 2025.
My question is that if saudi are buying 50 jets then shouldnt they be capable ground attack aircraft like the Super Hornet or Rafale
, coz i am pretty sure that saudi will get f35 in 2025 , to replace the f15 in service , and secondly the airforce should not just be capable of keeping its airspace safe or attain air superiority over battle field , it should also e capable of carrying out strikes deep within enemy teritory , which an aircraft like Rafale or Super Hornet can provide

^ Nice conspiracy theory , anyone stepping on Saudi soil with a bad intention would be sent back to the stone age.

Its a holy land and has a sentimental value for 1.6 Billion Muslims - its not easy as it may seem to you.

^ Nice conspiracy theory , anyone stepping on Saudi soil with a bad intention would be sent back to the stone age.

Its a holy land and has a sentimental value for 1.6 Billion Muslims - its not easy as it may seem to you.
You are again thinking in terms of religion. Haven't you been told that world doesn't run on religion? Besides, your comments make think that only non-Muslims will attack Saudi. From what I know, the whole country isn't holy and only a few sites in that country are.

How do you know that the armies will attack religious places? There are religious places that have no place in a political conflict. Now consider this; Iran is an Islamic theocracy government with a clerical regime and Saudi is an autocratic kingdom where again clerics dominate the scenario.

If any war that happens between the two countries, obviously there won't be any involvement in the holy sites but all other cities it would.

By claiming that the attacker would be sent to "stone age", are you implying that there's a possibility of Pakistani involvement in the event of such a conflict? Don't bring any fourth player here; just between Iran and Saudi and your possible involvement.

Is the Saudi Air Force a well trained for? How do they compare to the other regional powers? International powers? Pakistan, India and Bangladesh? Note: I'm talking about training, not equipment and planes.

Is the Saudi Air Force a well trained for? How do they compare to the other regional powers? International powers? Pakistan, India and Bangladesh? Note: I'm talking about training, not equipment and planes.

They are trained by American instructors. So I imagine they are well trained.

You are again thinking in terms of religion.

When you talk about Vetican city - you think about Religion - this the exact reason why i think about Religion when i Talk about Saudi Arabia.

Haven't you been told that world doesn't run on religion?

It does to some extent-again your view my view thing.

Besides, your comments make think that only non-Muslims will attack Saudi.

That would be the last thing they will do.

From what I know, the whole country isn't holy and only a few sites in that country are.

You need to improve your knowledge then - Country from North to south - east to west is full of holy sites and places and Arabian peninsula has been described as Holy in our Religion.

How do you know that the armies will attack religious places? There are religious places that have no place in a political conflict. Now consider this; Iran is an Islamic theocracy government with a clerical regime and Saudi is an autocratic kingdom where again clerics dominate the scenario.

If any war that happens between the two countries, obviously there won't be any involvement in the holy sites but all other cities it would.

Again western Conspiracy theory - what reason do you give for Iran attacking saudi arabia ??

Your western pipe dreams? :rolleyes:

Cant you think anything else than Wars ?

By claiming that the attacker would be sent to "stone age", are you implying that there's a possibility of Pakistani involvement in the event of such a conflict?

Yes i am- we have Defense treaty with Saudi arabia - they funded our nuclear program during sanctions for what?

Don't bring any fourth player here; just between Iran and Saudi and your possible involvement.

There are many players - a conflict of such magnitude wont be limited.

Wowww
Pakistan will definitely get those planes in a war against anyone....
Its really good fro pakistan....
I think pakistan is behind all this game because saudis can afford and awarded such planes...In the end it will serve pakistan and Saudis as well..

I dont get it , why is saudi arabia buying more airsuperiority fighters , i mean look at this , they already have 140 f15 , and have purchased 72 typhoons out of which 24 are in service . Typhoon are supposed to be the best air superiority fighter in the world after F-22 , i am not counting f35 since it is not in service . Saudi are allready contemplating purchase of 72 more typhoons , which will replace f5 in service
That translate to roughly 280 air superiority fighters , while ground attack capability comprises of only 80 odd tornados which will remain in service till 2025.
My question is that if saudi are buying 50 jets then shouldnt they be capable ground attack aircraft like the Super Hornet or Rafale
, coz i am pretty sure that saudi will get f35 in 2025 , to replace the f15 in service , and secondly the airforce should not just be capable of keeping its airspace safe or attain air superiority over battle field , it should also e capable of carrying out strikes deep within enemy teritory , which an aircraft like Rafale or Super Hornet can provide

This is about providing jobs to Americans in return for us consuming their oil and has very little to do with Saudi's actual defense requirement. They dont need arms that much, as they are hardly threatened by anyone. It is also a base for US operations in the gulf. So many of these machines would ally with the US in case the US needs to take on Iran etc.

Wowww
I think pakistan is behind all this game because saudis can afford and awarded such planes...In the end it will serve pakistan and Saudis as well..

American equipment cannot be used by a third party...it is one of the points on the EULA which all customers of American weapons sign on. No Saudi equipment is going anywhere to be used by anyone else.

You do realize you are answering to the Guy who Listens to Fox News and thinks RushLimbaugh is The most intelligent Person ever lived.

American equipment cannot be used by a third party...it is one of the points on the EULA which all customers of American weapons sign on. No Saudi equipment is going anywhere to be used by anyone else.

What is EULA (iLU ILU KIYA HAI ?), it does not works out side of USA

Wowww

Really Name the last Pakistan war where you had help from any middle eastern country?

Pakistan has a better chance of getting Help from Israel then any Arat country.

llolll iran attacking SA would be a gonner from all counrties BB is right it is out of the picture i mean if iran would attack SA iam not going to lie this is legit paksitan would attack iran no dbout about it its real i mean that is scared land NO F'IN WAR so all americans or indian get it out of oyur preety little mind thank you

Back
Top Bottom