What's new

Saudi Arabia pledges 71 million for Gaza housing

Yeah we already read your first post and understood your entire post
the Zionists are our true and only friend, we give them almost free natural gas
we even helped them to blockade Gaza and provided them with a full security
do you know that one of our previous kings gave a shameful speech in the Knesset
that's how bad and evil we are !!

I didn't want to downgrade my self to this level
but you truly asked for it

in every thread that contains the word "Saudi" you start your
ignorant behavior and stupid statement that only shows how pathetic you are !!

honestly give it a break and say what are your real intentions
and please don't play the " Wahhabi" card
it's really old, here is a new stuff you can say about us "dirty fat stupid" Arabs

1 - they are back stabbers, don't trust them everr
2 - they spend too much money on unnecessary things
3 - the are Jews in origin
4 - they are puppets
5 - they are bunch of lazy a$$ Bedouins who live in tents with dozen of women to pleasure them
try these statement it may help instead of the " Wahhabi " card

salam

Someday all of this will explode in their face. The despise anything that is "Saudi". "دعهم في ظلالهم يعمهون"

Doesn't really matter anymore the Saudis sold Jerusalem to Israel, wouldn't be surprised if israel expanded and Took over Medina Saudis would do noting.

Gaza_Uncle_Sam_Arab_regimes.jpg

the Wahabai's hate every other type of muslim
, the Wahabi's hate Muslims sufi, alevi's shia's

lol , go read a "wahabi" book . its basically , Shia do this and that which is wrong , my Allah guide them .
now go read a shia book . you would find " Wahabis are Nasebah and much dirtier than dogs .
dhaouanjessjd5.jpg

another book says , we must say Lanatulla and renounce anyone who Violates our laws and does not agree with us . we also must swear alot and insult them and make a duaa on them .
dhaoughaibaao8.jpg

Hate you say huh ?

OMG , not a political cartoon . That's it . We're busted lol .

Doesn't really matter anymore the Saudis sold Jerusalem to Israel, wouldn't be surprised if israel expanded and Took over Medina Saudis would do noting.

how could "Saudi" sell Palestine if it didn't even found at that time ?
Palestine was occupied in 1922 by Britain
and Saudi was formed in 1932

I'm already feeling sorry because I gave an opportunity to debate

Someday all of this will explode in their face. The despise anything that is "Saudi". "دعهم في ظلالهم يعمهون"

you know, I would not be bothered if someone insult me or any thing that i belong to
what really bothers me is this guy is insulting and keeps insulting
and if you try explain yourself he change the subject just to make you shut up

King Faisal ahh the last great king of Saudi Arabia I remember the Oil embargo well, he actually did something rather then the current royal king who did noting while gaza burned.

King Faisal was a Wahabi which means " according to you of course " he hated every other type of muslims and he's Israels best friend .

Dude you forgot your previous posts already ?

rofl , look at your contradiction you contradict yourself in that statement of yours :)

King Faisal was a Wahabi which means " according to you of course " he hated every other type of muslims and he's Israels best friend .

Dude you forgot your previous posts already ?

rofl , look at your contradiction you contradict yourself in that statement of yours :)

He is a TROLL in every sense of the word... He knows us Muslims get butt hurt easy so he trolls us in his spare time. This is one of my theories for him so far. So I decided that I should not feed the troll you all should do the same.

At first this thread was a fight between Israelis and Muslims. Now it's a fight between Muslims themselves.

Gosh, those Zionist Jews and Bharties are such evil geniuses :lol:

U have to dumb down your humour otherwise mosa will continue to thank you.

Nevertheless, many of my college friends have stayed in saudi for quite some time and they still do so. They tell us that the saudi hypocrites will go to Kuwait where alcohol and "western" indulgences are plenty. They will have fun for the weekend and return back to their homes in week days.

I was shocked.

Nevertheless, many of my college friends have stayed in saudi for quite some time and they still do so. They tell us that the saudi hypocrites will go to Kuwait where alcohol and "western" indulgences are plenty. They will have fun for the weekend and return back to their homes in week days.

I was shocked.

What is their to be shocked about?

People have natural urges and they act upon them.

However its a problem when you put up a "holy" front and indulge in all vices in the dark.

Thats something common there, too common actually.

I was shocked.

Yes a few Saudi young men go to other GCC countries to experiment with alcohol and "western" indulgences to escape the very dry life in Saudi Arabia. No one is going to deny that. But this phenomenon have been so wildly passed around to make it look like it is "EXTREME"...

Young people want to experiment the things that are considered "taboo" in all the world not just Saudi Arabia. But if one saudi does the slightest bit of wrong then it is marked on all Saudis. But if ALL saudis do everything right then it is each and every one of them individually.

Again point is: Saudi Arabian government system does not allow any of those things and that is why they escape. and you just confirmed it.

Try and think ...

The prophet was Arabi ... the four Calips were Arabi !

do all of you really think, the law of Allah is so weak to leave Allah's house, his book with the Wahabis ?

OR maybe it is people most distant from Mecca that developed the wrong ideas ?

Back
Top Bottom