What's new

Saudi Arabia pledges 71 million for Gaza housing

Maso, Maso

true to what we said - When cornered the Wahabi claims "beace" and brotherhood, but we know what the Wahabi is about -- Wahabi money supports terrorism in Pakistan, Wahabi money promotes extremism around the world -- but when cornered, the Wahabi and his "slaves" mouth "beace" and brotherhood --- Time for that has passed - The Wahabi wanted to destroy Pakistan but Muslims know the plan of the Wahabi.

Stop funding terrorism in Pakistan, stop spreading extremism around the world - this is the only way out for you.

WE wanted to destroy Pakistan?? Mate....do you live in this planet?? (I am not saying I am "Wahabi" but I know he meant me by saying that).

No hiding behind "I'm a Muslim, Wahabis have used that trick one time too many - have the courage of your Wahabi creed - Yesterday you laughed at Saudi shooting at Quran, now you hide your wahabi creed behind "I'm a Muslim"

I'm not amused - Say before the rest of us that the wahabi will stop funding terrorism in Pakistan that the Wahabi will stop spreading extremist ideas tdesigned by the Wahabi to defame and malign Islam and Muslims- If you are muslim, say that so we can at least evaluate, may be you are a different kind of Wahabi

Yes I laughed at your attempts to defame Saudis. When those soldiers were NOT Saudis and there is no proof that they are except for the video title.
And are you saying I am NOT a muslim?? Are you saying we are defaming Islam and Muslims as part of some sick twisted plan? I am only inquiring if that is what you are saying.

No hiding behind "I'm a Muslim, Wahabis have used that trick one time too many - have the courage of your Wahabi creed - Yesterday you laughed at Saudi shooting at Quran, now you hide your wahabi creed behind "I'm a Muslim"

I'm not amused - Say before the rest of us that the wahabi will stop funding terrorism in Pakistan that the Wahabi will stop spreading extremist ideas tdesigned by the Wahabi to defame and malign Islam and Muslims- If you are muslim, say that so we can at least evaluate, may be you are a different kind of Wahabi

That was uncalled for ? wan't it ?
I am just glad that people like you are in the UK and USA etc.

All what Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab did, was to preserve the religion in the form as accurately as possible as brought by the prophet.

but, 73 sects shall it be ... and 73 sects there are.

That was uncalled for ? wan't it ?
I am just glad that people like you are in the UK and USA etc.

Isn't it amazing how Pakistani who live in Saudi Arabia first hand refuse everything muse says as Bull... Maybe you should ask them and inquire from them and try to get the truth out of them muse.

There are many things I do not agree with within my own country. Lots of things that require change and I will be the first to agree with someone about it. But Bullsh*t is Bullsh*t. If you say something true muse I would be the first one to agree with you.

You laughed at Saudis shooting at Quran??

"Yes I laughed

Are you saying we are defaming Islam and Muslims as part of some sick twisted plan? I am only inquiring if that is what you are saying

Wahabi support for extremist ideas is a most definitely a plan to defame and malign Islam and Muslim - the reason for this is that the Wahabi is at war with Islam and Muslims - he seeks to destroy Islam and replace it with Wahabism - but we Muslims will never allow this, it does not matter how much money the Wahabi spends, we Muslims will keep our Faith in the Islam of our fore fathers, and reject Wahabism.

See, Maso, this is the reality, we Muslims will never let the Wahabi succeed in his evil design against Islam. You can laugh at Arbis shooting at the Quran, but everyday more and more people see what the arbi has done - so laugh

Laugh Wahabi, Laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
The whabis invest more in defaming Islamic religion, Muslims and Nations example Pakistan then investing in the right sectors to see their brethren succeed economically. They have record investment in terrorism in Pakistan then in other sectors. The investment spans from Baluchistan to Fata, their business is booming.

You laughed at Saudis shooting at Quran??

Wahabi support for extremist ideas is a most definitely a plan to defame and malign Islam and Muslim - the reason for this is that the Wahabi is at war with Islam and Muslims - he seeks to destroy Islam and replace it with Wahabism - but we Muslims will never allow this, it does not matter how much money the Wahabi spends, we Muslims will keep our Faith in the Islam of our fore fathers, and reject Wahabism.

See, Maso, this is the reality, we Muslims will never let the Wahabi succeed in his evil design against Islam. You can laugh at Arbis shooting at the Quran, but everyday more and more people see what the arbi has done - so laugh

You are AMAZING at taking this out of context. You should work as an Israeli politician. You are saying that Saudi Arabia is at war against Islam? That it is part of our evil ways to promote no alcohol no drugs and no pre-marital sex and to show to people what is Haram and what is not?

I admit some of our scholars are bit uptight and I hate those but those are becoming rare. And I keep by my previous statement. There is no such a thing as Wahabi. It is an Iranian invention to distance Saudi Arabia and get the sympathy of well....people like you.

I say it again muse. You are an expert at taking this out of context and swirl it around for your own gain. You should consider becoming an israeli diplomat you would be very good at it.

ever heard of the concept of stray bullets ?

Wahabism is based on the supremecy of Quran and Quran alone.

Laugh Wahabi, Laugh

i condemn the act- but it is plain stupid to bring Quran in middle of a violent protest-
Its like talibans taking refugee inside a mosque during a fight with americans- you cant blame the americans-

Laugh Wahabi, Laugh

Im not a wahabbi.... but dude ur posts r annoying....

God will punish people for their bad deeds thts it.... so chillax.

Also i dnt think a sane muslim will do such a thing... it was stupid of the guy to bring the holy book in a protest n probably got hit by a stray bullet...

The more you laugh the more people want to see for themselves --- and that is good -- because this truth will set the beople of arbia, free, so that they can decide for themselves, as free Muslims, and not have Wahabi hypocrites and degenerate princes decide for them the content of their conscience.

Only Free Muslims are Muslims, one day you will be free - but for that day to come, you must decide for yourself the difference between the conscience of Free Muslims and What the Princes and the Wahabi ulema tell them their conscience has to be.

That's why you laugh, because your brince and ulema tell you what your conscience should be, and one day perhaps, if you are lucky and worthy, your conscience will be informed by Islam and you will be a free Muslim..

The more you laugh the more people want to see for themselves --- and that is good -- because this truth will set the beople of arbia, free, so that they can decide for themselves, as free Muslims, and not have Wahabi hypocrites and degenerate princes decide for them the content of their conscience.

Only Free Muslims are Muslims, one day you will be free - but for that day to come, you must decide for yourself the difference between the conscience of Free Muslims and What the Princes and the Wahabi ulema tell them their conscience has to be.

That's why you laugh, because your brince and ulema tell you what your conscience should be, and one day perhaps, if you are lucky and worthy, your conscience will be informed by Islam and you will be a free Muslim..

I told you before numerous times I am not with the uptight ones. But wrong is wrong and Haram is Haram. When they say that alcohol pre-marital sex etc. etc. are haram and they want to carry out God's "hhad" on the perpeturs I am with them on that because that is Islam law.

I am free. I hate those Ulemas more than you even. But I know how most of what you say is bullsh1t and lies. I laugh at people like you, Spreading lies and deceit and hypocritical beliefs (You thanked an Israeli just because he went against me).

Back
Top Bottom