What's new

Saudi Arabia pledges 71 million for Gaza housing

Then your life will be worthless.
Or, accept the fact that Israel`s capital was, is and always will be Jerusalem, and you might get a chance to visit.

Crusaders held jerusalem for 100 years and then lost it to the muslims. Israelis have had it for significantly less and are getting a bit cocky but I have every confidence that in due course justice will be done and the muslims will get it back. But thats my opinion.

Crusaders held jerusalem for 100 years and then lost it to the muslims. Israelis have had it for significantly less and are getting a bit cocky but I have every confidence that in due course justice will be done and the muslims will get it back. But thats my opinion.

And here everybody thought this was all about Balestinians - now it's about Muslims?

Good to know that. Rich muslim countries should also come forward to help the millions of Somalis who are facing death due to starvation. Somalia needs more urgent attention.

Somalia needs security before anything else. The country did not have a functional govt since the early 1990s.Without a central authority all the aid given to Somalia will go down the drain. The Muslim countries should take lead in sending peacekeeping force to Somalia and install a representative Govt so as to put an end to chaos in that country which has consumed so many lives. I particularly said 'Muslim Forces' as forces from any other country landing in Somalia will give Jihadis another reason to continue on with their fight as what happened to US forces in 1993.

Then your life will be worthless.
Or, accept the fact that Israel`s capital was, is and always will be Jerusalem, and you might get a chance to visit.

A lot of Muslim folks would say otherwise. *phew* *phew*

Yeah i know, that's why those that did are currently burning in hell.

Why don't we wait.
You play your game, and we will play ours.
We shall wait for the day and the Messaiyah (Jesus) will come to solve all.

What is the point Israeli planes will bomb the homes at first chance they will get

Why don't we wait.
You play your game, and we will play ours.
We shall wait for the day and the Messaiyah (Jesus) will come to solve all.

Say hi to him for me, will you ... !

Btw, there are a lot of muslims in jerusalem/ Israel. Why does people always have to take the line .. "Fight for Islam" to stoke a feeling of a cause ? What about plain justice for palestenians without a religious overtone ?

I am sure palestenians deserve justice and they will get it but no way by force.

Say hi to him for me, will you ... !

Btw, there are a lot of muslims in jerusalem/ Israel. Why does people always have to take the line .. "Fight for Islam" to stoke a feeling of a cause ? What about plain justice for palestenians without a religious overtone ?

I am sure palestenians deserve justice and they will get it but no way by force.

You are unaware of the details; thus this idea seems strange to you.

Btw, as per PTex, since Muslims will be burning in hell, Do ask what does he think about "Indians".

This amount should go to build educational and scientefic institutes and industries which create jobs. Not into building more religious missionaries or donating consumer appliances. Under late king fahad, a lot of charities to Gaza were used to distribute home appliances which was really foolish.

You are unaware of the details; thus this idea seems strange to you.

Btw, as per PTex, since Muslims will be burning in hell, Do ask what does he think about "Indians".

One poster from .il won't change my perception about that country and doesnot even matter what he thinks of Indians.

Have you ever wondered that allah/god was there before humans evolved, dinosaurs roamed on this planet ? No body praised them and the world was just fine at that time cuz they don't need praise. They just want you to be what they created you to be. ie. human. Try to be human first and do what u are meant to do rather than praise him.

Back
Top Bottom