What's new

Saudi Arabia launches a new furious air-strikes on Sanaa and Dhamar

This war is turning into unimaginable human catastrophe and needs to end.
True, And we already know the winner too, so no more need for fighting.
Saudi is going to lose.they don't have anything to win in this war.
Saudi ALREADY lost..what year are you living in? lol. They have lost because they cant achieve anything valuable in Yemen that opposes the Houthis..and Saudis dont have forever dollars...i've never bought that- look at how Afghanistan and IRaq sucked out the US's treasury....war is expensive.

few more facts about yemen(additional to the 4 already mentioned in other posts):

5- 80%of yemen population is now under Houthie control

6- 80% of yemen "useable" land will be under Houthie control as soon as the fall of Maarib is finalized in the coming weeks.

7- ansarallah is the largest (sunni+shia) political and military organization in yemen.houthies are part of ansarallah.

7 facts on the ground...make your own conclusion.

The population thingy is wrong. You didn't do enough research. It is evenly 50-50% or perhaps 55%-45%..

Taiz is a city of 2 million outside of Houthi, The strip of the coastel all the way up to Hoedadah is also outside of Houthi. You can add Marib which Houthis ain't getting back it is a 2million city. You can add plenty of cities in Ibb.. Forget about Aden and Mukalla. The only major cities under houthis are 2 cities Sana'a and Ibb (This city is very tiny in itself).. The Houthis don't have 80% and far from it. Approx they have 45% of population center and 20% of the country without oil or anything. They are also surrounded from South, North, East and West.

In fact new incursions are about to come from the north and south.

Last edited:
True, And we already know the winner too, so no more need for fighting.

Saudi ALREADY lost..what year are you living in? lol. They have lost because they cant achieve anything valuable in Yemen that opposes the Houthis..and Saudis dont have forever dollars...i've never bought that- look at how Afghanistan and IRaq sucked out the US's treasury....war is expensive.

It is not gonna be anything like Afghanistan the Houthis face against a formidble local foe and political entity that ain't going nowhere... Islah or Hadi ain't going nowhere they have bigger junk of the land and the economical sectors. Something has to give either way

Had no idea Pakistan was involved that war this is the first time I am hearing this

Sri Lankan army chief thanks Pakistani counterpart for 'incessant support'

sri-lankan-army-chief-thanks-pakistani-counterpart-for-incessant-support.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Sri Lankan army chief today met his Pakistani counterpart and thanked him for the "incessant support" to the island nation's fight against terrorism.

Chief of the Sri Lankan Army Lt Gen AWJC De Silva called upon the Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa at the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi, the army said.

"The visiting General thanked Pakistan Army for incessant support to Sri Lankan's fight against terrorism," the army said in a statement.

Pakistan was a key supplier of weapons and aircraft for Sri Lanka's military in its decade-long civil war against the LTTE that ended in May 2009 with the defeat of the Tamil Tigers.

Lt Gen De Silva "expressed full confidence in Pakistan's ability to completely overcome the menace in near future," the statement said.

The army chief appreciated Pakistan Army's achievements and contributions towards national and regional security.

"Both sides reaffirmed their determination to work together for enhancing regional security and continuing existing military-to-military cooperation," the statement said.

General Bajwa also thanked his Lankan counterpart for his visit and acknowledgement of Pakistan's active contribution in the fight against militancy.

Earlier, the Sri Lankan army chief laid floral wreath at Yadgar-e-Shuhada (martyrs monument).

Lmao. Are the Houthis mentally ill or something? out of frustration after getting bombed they commited holocaust against Christian Ethiopian refugees labelling them Americans. What I initially hate about Houthis is that everyone becomes an American or jew and their whole slogan is based on that.. Imagine if they had gotten hold of an actual American or Jew? I couldn't imagine the horror

EwEf5Q4WEAQvxdF

They are an abomination that needs to be wiped out for the greater good of humanity

Last edited:
I am jealous

How come GCC Arabs don't get the same love from Iranians in this thread like they give to Yemeni Arabs :(
Lmao. Are the Houthis mentally ill or something? out of frustration after getting bombed they commited holocaust against Christian Ethiopian refugees labelling them Americans. What I initially hate about Houthis is that everyone becomes an American or jew and their whole slogan is based on that.. Imagine if they had gotten hold of an actual American or Jew? I couldn't imagine the horror

EwEf5Q4WEAQvxdF

They are an abomination that needs to be wiped out for the greater good of humanity

what the ! what does the #oprahmeganharry hashtag have to do with anything !

Pakistani pilots fly for Saudi airforce. proven many times before.
If it was Pakistan lead, ur terroist mullah dreams in Yemen would be over in a week, u donut..... lol, anyways, i guess u wouldnt know much about it, seeing as u dont have an airforce.....
@The Eagle mate, u really must reign in this extremists Iranian mullah accusing Pakistan of involvement in Yemen, these no good loud mouths are getting, well, too loud here.
i wish someone eliminate the Ayatullahs and jew slaves sauds and unite Shias and Sunni under the flag of Islam.these two are cancer!
Both sides are played by the Zionists, this has been there modus operandi for centuries. The Al Sauds and the Ayatullahs have done there best to destroy the Islamic world.

If it was Pakistan lead, ur terroist mullah dreams in Yemen would be over in a week, u donut..... lol, anyways, i guess u wouldnt know much about it, seeing as u dont have an airforce.....
@The Eagle mate, u really must reign in this extremists Iranian mullah accusing Pakistan of involvement in Yemen, these no good loud mouths are getting, well, too loud here.

Both sides are played by the Zionists, this has been there modus operandi for centuries. The Al Sauds and the Ayatullahs have done there best to destroy the Islamic world.
and yet they have some crazy staunch supporters followers! man imagine if we Muslims were actual practicing Muslims who cared more for the Islamic unity and not personal greed! imagine how different world would be!

End of Yemen war will result in one of the largest , battel experienced and technologically advanced Arab armies (YEMEN ARMY)facing Israel in the red sea. If you wonder why MBS does not admitt defeat and end this war is because of Israel security.....MBS securing Israel and Israel securing MBS...a marriage made in heaven..!!

just like in 2003 Iran and USA were a marriage made in heaven when Iran instructed iraqi shias not to fight the US invasion.

and yet they have some crazy staunch supporters followers! man imagine if we Muslims were actual practicing Muslims who cared more for the Islamic unity and not personal greed! imagine how different world would be!
Pakistan and Turkey are two countries that could actually revive the Islamic world and put it in the right direction but for that to happen, these two bigoted sectarian regimes need to be incenerated.

Pakistan and Turkey are two countries that could actually revive the Islamic world and put it in the right direction but for that to happen, these two bigoted sectarian regimes need to be incenerated.
i dont think so Pak specially is rotten to the core it will take a complete 180 degree shift internally for Pakistan to do anything for Muslims or Islamic Ummah! as for turkey no sir the way they have murdered syrians and Kurds Muslims i dont think they also care much about Islamic world thats the thing my friend we are presented with false Messiah be it Eurdugan or IK but all our leaders or countries care about is their 2inch ki border nothing else and all they care about is addition of that 1 inch into their borders!

Ohh the houthis are so scared... the US and Pakistani led Saudi airforce is ''furious''. Seems like the kings palace need a few Ballistic missiles up its arse again.

Saudi arabia must surrender humiliatingly. That is the only option, and the other side will then back down too.
Do you have proof of Pakistan being involved in this conflict in any capacity? Does it surprise you that Saudi have an operational Air Force now? Things never remain the same as time passes by.

This is the post which caused heated exchanges in this thread by extension. This is why quality posts are essential to make conversations productive.

Back
Top Bottom