What's new

Saudi and UAE warplanes rain hell on Sanaa and Houthis including massacring leaders

The houthis have brought this upon themselves and the saudis shouldn't show restraint until they come back to the fold

The houthis have brought this upon themselves and the saudis shouldn't show restraint until they come back to the fold
Indeed and imho they have not done scorched earth carpet bombing which is an option and could also mean evacuating all the civilians out of the cities first

Still dont get the endgame here. How can this war be so long and stretched?!

Fukin UN.. Just like the Tigray situation they have enforced something called humantarian ceasefire which is nonsensical and have been in place more then 6 years. The UN most be expelled period so that it becomes free-town.

The major issues in this conflict is the UN and the only element prolonging it.. As the Yemen armed forces want to clean the Houthis out and seek conclusion head on finally but the UN has been a major road-block just like they are now with Abiy Ahmed he decimated the Tigray and went inside Tigray region but the UN's face showed again calling for a watered down humantarian ceasefire..

Indeed and imho they have not done scorched earth carpet bombing which is an option and could also mean evacuating all the civilians out of the cities first

Fukin UN.. Just like the Tigray situation they have enforced something called humantarian ceasefire which is nonsensical and have been in place more then 6 years. The UN most be expelled period so that it becomes free-town.

The major issues in this conflict is the UN and the only element prolonging it.. As the Yemen armed forces want to clean the Houthis out and seek conclusion head on finally but the UN has been a major road-block just like they are now with Abiy Ahmed he decimated the Tigray and went inside Tigray region but the UN's face showed again calling for a watered down humantarian ceasefire..
Considering USA is a big ally and houthis are back by Iranians - cant you ignore UN and just pummel them once and for all? I mean the sri lankans bashed the tamil tigers without giving much flying f. The decisive strike always comes with a lot of courage.

Considering USA is a big ally and houthis are back by Iranians - cant you ignore UN and just pummel them once and for all? I mean the sri lankans bashed the tamil tigers without giving much flying f. The decisive strike always comes with a lot of courage.

They are sanctioned threatened with alot of humantarian bs cases and I guess The Saudi elites have been avoiding sanctions but they have pummeled them into the stone ages without conducting ground offense and holding back the Yemen armed forces due to the UN ceasefire and they are growing tired of it and eventually will expell the saudis themselves to pursue unilateral offensive on the terrorists

Last edited:
I would do that the saudis are already getting alot of hate on the media and they havent done much theres nothing else to lose May God be with the yemeni and saudi people

I would do that the saudis are already getting alot of hate on the media and they havent done much theres nothing else to lose May God be with the yemeni and saudi people
We will continue Insha-allah until the last house is standing in Sanaa or they return back hence there is nothing in between there really

Last edited:
what is the point of bombing residential areas? what is the political aim of saudi kingdom with this war? i see only destruction of both sides and starving children from yemen side, this madness should and asap on a table, we muslims have enough curse in our region we dont need another one which is made by ours

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom