What's new

Saudi Arabia hosting WWE matches

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
World Wrestling Entertainment wrestlers including John Cena and former champion Randy Orton are in Saudi Arabia for their matches in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia.

WWE matches are being organized for the first time in the ultraconservative Muslim kingdom, home to Islam’s sacred sites.

WWE is wildly famous across the Middle East and owns an Arabic website too. According to Ticketmaster, the matches in Saudi Arabia are for male audience only. The state-run Saudi Press Agency said that 35 US wrestlers in total from WWE were in the kingdom for the matches

Saudi Arabia hosting WWE matches

Yea I heard, unfortunately im not in riyadh.

So is @Yzd Khalifa taking on @al-Hasani :woot:
Cuz I'll pay to watch that match! :p::p::p:

I will beat the crap out of him. My experience in martial arts will come handy.

Have you seen @al-Hasani 's legs - They're practically a pair of twigs; he won't last a minute with my Bro @Yzd Khalifa in the ring ! :p:

Legs (actually shins) are not supposed to be fat mr. Butt ibn Fatty.:D

Anyway WWE never said anything to me. I would have preferred UFC, LOL. But if it made some people happy then why not?

11b2hds.jpg

2s7jmlh.jpg

2l8dog6.jpg

2qu6lb5.jpg

34s442f.jpg

10epzx2.jpg

jazb5u.jpg

vg1p2d.jpg

LOL

Last edited:
A few more photos:

Love this photo :lol:

2v3hkc0.jpg

2wq4d8z.jpg

21m6b84.jpg

11jxf8x.jpg

161xc0k.jpg

Anyway this event might be largely insignificant but it is a sign of good things. First women fashion shows in Jeddah and Riyadh (real fashion shows) and now this. Good.

Screw my opinion about WWE. What matters is that it made a lot of people happy.

Interesting. I wonder what the red neck audience back in USA thinks about their stars performing to their ''eternal enemies''. :lol:

Interesting. I wonder what the red neck audience back in USA thinks about their stars performing to their ''eternal enemies''. :lol:

Which enemies? KSA and USA have never been enemies. Nor the people. Otherwise thousands upon thousands of Americans would not be living in KSA nor would 60.000 Saudi Arabians be studying at American universities.

The hatred is limited to a few. People without influence. Let them bark.

All the American WWE fighters expressed joy to be in Riyadh and loved the show as did the locals who attended. The photos do not show any animosity.

I see no need to spin the event in that direction.

Some of my best friends are Americans of all ethnic backgrounds (Latinos, Italian-Americans, African-Americans, French-Americans, Arab-Americans etc.)

The rednecks of USA and KSA probably hate everybody other than themselves anyway so why bother? Let's just stick to the topic and this event.

Which enemies? KSA and USA have never been enemies. Nor the people. Otherwise thousands upon thousands of Americans would not be living in KSA nor would 60.000 Saudi Arabians be studying at American universities.

The hatred is limited to a few. People without influence. Let them bark.

All the American WWE fighters expressed joy to be in Riyadh and loved the show as did the locals who attended. The photos do not show any animosity.

I see no need to spin the event in that direction.

Some of my best friends are Americans of all ethnic backgrounds (Latinos, Italian-Americans, African-Americans, French-Americans, Arab-Americans etc.)

The rednecks of USA and KSA probably hate everybody other than themselves anyway so why bother? Let's just stick to the topic and this event.

I think he meant the hillbillies and the Islamophobes, Not the US as a state.

Anyways i'm laughing at the cameraman here :lol:

But how about those sexy women wrestlers? :woot: Are they banned too?

Sexy women wrestlers? :lol: ...

Did you even bother look at them :rofl:

I'm an American-born Saudi. I never heard anyone calling me out an enemy.

Yea I heard, unfortunately im not in riyadh.

Last time I checked, I saw you hating the Saudis, now you're wishing to be at their Capital?

Back
Top Bottom