What's new

Saudi Arabia hosting WWE matches

I think he meant the hillbillies and the Islamophobes, Not the US as a state.

Anyways i'm laughing at the cameraman here :lol:

That is hilarious. Where they trying to imitate Najdi sheep or what?:lol:

LOL, I read his post again and you are right. Of course Bush Junior is not counted here although I am not a big fan of Barack Hussein Obama either.:lol:

I will pay 200$ for a ticket to see them. :lol:

LOL, me and @Yzd Khalifa have never been at odds with each other and Khalifa does not strike me as a person that likes to pick up fights.:D

Sexy women wrestlers? :lol: ...

Did you even bother look at them :rofl:

Exactly.:rofl:

Women are not supposed to do such things. Now wait for me to be called a woman-hater for this reason alone!:rofl:

Exercise? Very good and healthy. But WWE? No thank you.

Last edited:
Ok then lets say @Yzd Khalifa and @Hazzy997 :D

How about @Hazzy997 and @BLACKEAGLE ?

Last time those guys had a fight they wrote 200 posts in total in 2 different threads for 4-5 hours in a row, where all posts contented insults and some death threats, before they both got banned. The most hilarious discussion I have yet seen on PDF.:laughcry::sarcastic::cuckoo::omghaha::rofl:

I am sure @IamBengali has something interesting to say about this... :flame:

Do you need to spoil this thread by mentioning our second most favorite cartoon character on the forum after @Fukuoka ?:cuckoo:

How about @Hazzy997 and @BLACKEAGLE ?

Last time those guys had a fight they wrote 200 posts in total in 2 different threads 4-5 hours in a row before they both got banned. The most hilarious discussion I have yet seen on PDF.:laughcry::sarcastic::cuckoo::omghaha::rofl:
I missed it again. :(
You should have seen the fights between Turkish members in native language, they are very creative at swearing to eachother. :rofl:

@Sinan how was it? something like ''a bird would fly reversed if we would put your brain in him'' for exsample. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should have seen the fights between Turkish members in native language, they are very creative at swearing to eachother. :rofl:

@Sinan how was it? something like ''a bird would fly reversed if we would put your brain in him'' for exsample. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, those two guys went too far. Death threats and very strong insults not only towards themselves but family, mother's etc. I was shocked. It literary continued for 4-5 hours and they wrote 200 posts in two different threads. LOL.

@Hazzy997 promised to visit @BLACKEAGLE in Riyadh and Blackeagle wanted to visit Hazzy in Michigan.:lol:

Well, those two guys went too far. Death threats and very strong insults not only towards themselves but family, mother's etc. I was shocked. It literary continued for 4-5 hours and they wrote 200 posts in two different threads. LOL.
Almost no difference to our members, what can i say, its ME temper. :lol:

It is dangerous for you as well so don't ever try crossing me.

Yes, I will avoid public toilets if there are any.

Almost no difference to our members, what can i say, its ME temper. :lol:

Yes, we do have somewhat of a temper to put it mildly.:lol: I had my moments on PDF due to that as well let alone in real life.:omghaha::sarcastic:

Yeap, we have seen priceless swearings from Anatolia, i think... :)

I will try to dig more of them :)

Not Anatolia... who was it... he was arguing with El-Turco at the time.

Edit: Found it. It was Tesla. :) And they deleted most of the posts. Now i read the posts, i remembered that i reported most of their posts at the time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I checked, I saw you hating the Saudis, now you're wishing to be at their Capital?

I dont hate all saudis, only few bad people. Same goes for you, you can hate or dont like few Pakistanis that doesnt mean you wont visit Pakistan if need be.

I dont hate all saudis, only few bad people. Same goes for you, you can hate or dont like few Pakistanis that doesnt mean you wont visit Pakistan if need be.

I don't tend to think of a whole broad base of human beings as blocks where some block comes in black and the other white.

My Pakistan experience can never be affected by ill-people who represent themselves rather than their great nation.

Sexy women wrestlers? :lol: ...

Did you even bother look at them :rofl:
Yep! Like this one...Eve Torres:

eve-torres-people-in-tv-photo-u10.jpg

Now that's what I call sexy!! :man_in_love:

I don't know if Saudi Sharia allows men to wear bikini underwear and roam around without pants. This clearly contradicts Islamic Sharia because there is no modesty in dress in WWE sports. They claim that they are purest Sharia nation on earth. That's why I am saying.

An Awamists logic hitting at its bestest of the best :lol:

What does local laws have to do with an event being hold by foreigners? :lol:

It is a sport event. These WWW men, when they were received at the airport, were wearing jeans not underwear.

Saudi Arabia is double standard nation. For men only underwear is okay

Dah, did you figure that out yourself :lol:?

That's not what your mother said. :rofl:

This, again, shows how pathetically illiterate you really are :lol:

First you said Hindus were the people of the book - assuming that they were one of the three Ibrahimic faiths -

Second you claimed that Mecca can be turned into a greenish paradise in a matter of a few years.

And now you are proposing something you insanely invented something which I can't help laughing at :lol:

there is a report by ABC news that Riyadh is a gay heaven and 45% Saudi young population is homosexual. Open gay parties and night discos are held every week in Riyadh and Jeddah's big hotels.

%45 :lol:

We never heard about gays fleeing KSA in mass, unlike the failed state run by the Awamist Fascist Savages:

Why gay men flee Bangladesh

Hell, your gays are seeking asylums elsewhere because your failed state couldn't protecting them let alone helping them out:

Refugee status: gay Bangladeshi men seek asylum | Crikey

Nor have we seen the side effect of " sex-workers " and homosexuals in KSA as much as we have seen in the Awami-controlled BD:

HIV/AIDS in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL,

I don't know if Saudi Sharia allows men to wear bikini underwear and roam around without pants. This clearly contradicts Islamic Sharia because there is no modesty in dress in WWE sports. They claim that they are purest Sharia nation on earth. That's why I am saying.

Saudi Arabia is double standard nation. For men only underwear is okay because there is a report by ABC news that Riyadh is a gay heaven and 45% Saudi young population is homosexual. Open gay parties and night discos are held every week in Riyadh and Jeddah's big hotels.

WWE in Riyadh :flame:
jazb5u.jpg

But on serious note, I am happy to see Saudi Arabia is moving towards giving importance to Sports. I hope they have a cricket team in future. Saudi Arabia V/S Bangladesh. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom