What's new

Saudi Arabia expresses interest in JF-17 co-production with Pakistan.

Every KSA weapon qualify for sanction . Plus they need more reliable AF in their backyard, which is PAF and JF17. KSA planes regularly maintained by for foreign firms under end user agreement. These firms are mainly appoint by the manufacturer of product.
But incase of sale, Russia is ready to provide engine ...........Chinese as to ask Russian...

We ran maintenance on the F-16 B-60 of the UAE, let alone the RSAF maintenance crew, forget it. :lol:

Stay in touch with us via Tapatalk app

This is like making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill. Much Ado About Nothing. The guy just visited the factory as he is the Defense Minister and signed the visitors Book.
Dont waste time on speculations.

@Luftwaffe

For arguments sake. If the Saudis want a hi-lo mix for RSAF or SANG, they'd come up with a list of requirements which we would have to meet. Block-III is on the drawing board, if they join in, we can push the envelope to meet the demands and create a more potent Block-III as the R&D costs will be shared. They can effectively partner in the program.

As for the sub systems. JF-17 was designed as a 'cost effective' platform, and till Block-III is raised, our ability to deliver more advanced systems will grow. If they wanted more systems, they can buy from European suppliers which can be integrated.

Btw, India has reportedly offered Tejas to RSAF. :omghaha:

We ran maintenance on the F-16 B-60 of the UAE, let alone the RSAF maintenance crew, forget it. :lol:

So? US regularly maintains the U.A.E F-16 DF fleet. It is now that slowly saudi fleet is now being mostly maintained by saudi crew. You would need to provide reliable source of saudis running maintenance on Desert Falcons.

Btw, India has reportedly offered Tejas to RSAF. :omghaha:

NOooo....When i would want to read source too why would RSAF even show interest in teja rano, I remember RSAF in 90's ask bill clinton to buy F-16s clinton refused, Thunder is based on F-16 pretty much it qualifies more than teja rano with Selex AESA and other EW suite under $28m is even a better option including joint venture to much extent.

i think we can not predict what KSA is up to they can but them too , or may be not ... KSA armed force are involved in many operations , so they could use Jf-17 in many operations , and its cheap to maintain and flight, with multi tasks abilities .. this is not going to hurt KSA pockets

So? US regularly maintains the U.A.E F-16 DF fleet. It is now that slowly saudi fleet is now being mostly maintained by saudi crew. You would need to provide reliable source of saudis running maintenance on Desert Falcons.

Sir, I just provide the link to it.

No body maintain our jet except KSA-owned BAE inside our country and so on.

do the chinese have any problem with jf-17 sales to saudi?????
just asking!!!!

Chinese would love to export JFT to as many countries as possible.

Since they have not inducted the aircraft in their own Air Force, they have no reservations.

For the Chinese Partner, JFT is simply an export model to earn Foreign Exxchange. Period.

NOooo....When i would want to read source too why would RSAF even show interest in teja rano, I remember RSAF in 90's ask bill clinton to buy F-16s clinton refused, Thunder is based on F-16 pretty much it qualifies more than teja rano with Selex AESA and other EW suite under $28m is even a better option including joint venture to much extent.

As a matter of fact, we asked for an advance model of the B-60 F-16s. They offered B-40, we said no, and place an order on more Tornado, gave a green light to the Typhoon.

Back
Top Bottom