What's new

Saudi Arabia executes four for hashish possession

Keep barking ignorants.:lol:[/CENTER]

Can't debate so you resort to this. Saudi royal famiy are the biggest hypocrites on planet earth. They want sharia and chastity for the unwashed masses, but for themselves, they indulge in all hedonism they forbid their subjects. They drink alcohol, womanize and deal drugs. They are very prominent among the prostitutes in the French Riviera.

Are they POSITIVE it was hash ? They should send it to me for confirmation. A 2nd opinion.:devil:

:lol:

You sound tough for a South Asian. Rarely is that seen anywhere outside of South Asia from what I have experienced.

I am sure that Saudi Arabians and other Arabs for that matter are fearing you right now.

Tough guy.

:lol:
you haven't met gujjars then I'm guessing lol

yes says the guy who claims to be half european. Ur one of

ive alrdy done that to a few saudis here most are half male half girl with curly hair and manboobs
lol…. i just can't stand saudi attitude… they actually think they something special… they might be special in their desert but out side of that they going to get their asses whooped.

you haven't met gujjars then I'm guessing lol

lol…. i just can't stand saudi attitude… they actually think they something special… they might be special in their desert but out side of that they going to get their asses whooped.

I doubt many people outside of South Asia even know who they are. What did they achieve militarily outside of their own small region? 99% of all people of the world don't know who or what they are. Anyway I have met dozens of South Asians in person from Europe, to the US to the ME and if there is one thing I don't associate them with then it is acting like tough guys.

Look who is talking. People from what is now KSA conquered your lands almost 1500 years ago and people from what is now KSA created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Moreover their religious, cultural, linguistic etc. influence is also huge across the entire Muslim world and many non-Muslim areas. Second to none in the Islamic world.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please don't make me laugh.

Besides deserts are beautiful and in KSA you have volcanic, mountainous, rocky and sandy deserts full of valleys and even greenery during spring and other periods of the year. Besides over half of KSA's territory is mountainous (look at a topographic map) and KSA has varied landscapes which anyone can see for themselves by visiting just those two threads below:

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos

Saudi Arabia in Pictures | Page 76

Aside from having one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world:

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland

But keep jogging on.

Last edited:
I doubt many people outside of South Asia even know who they are. What did they achieve militarily outside of their own small region? 99% of all people of the world don't know who or what they are. Anyway I have met dozens of South Asians in person from Europe, to the US to the ME and if there is one thing I don't associate them with then it is acting like tough guys.

Look who is talking. People from what is now KSA conquered your lands almost 1500 years ago and people from what is now KSA created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Moreover their religious, cultural, linguistic etc. influence is also huge across the entire Muslim world and many non-Muslim areas. Second to none in the Islamic world.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please don't make me laugh.

Besides deserts are beautiful and in KSA you have volcanic, mountainous, rocky and sandy deserts full of valleys and even greenery during spring and other periods of the year. Besides over half of KSA's territory is mountainous (look at a topographic map) and KSA has varied landscapes which anyone can see for themselves by visiting just those two threads below:

The Arabian Peninsula and Arab world in photos

Saudi Arabia in Pictures | Page 76

Aside from having one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world:

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland

But keep jogging on.
You're piece of shit. That was your ancestors not you. You put them to shame, most of the Arabs especially Saudi Arabians, I'd say half of them that come here to study are fat gay looking muppets with curly hair that drink and do drugs that's it. What you think military you can beat Pakistan? Keep dreaming. Your living in the past. Hope you like it there. We give training to your pathetic army with shiny equipment and teach you how to use it...:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom