What's new

Saudi Arabia ends Yemen air campaign - Operation Restoring Hope started

So you admit buying Israeli weapons? Then tell your countryman to stop being a hypocrite, also not long ago you were begging "Big Satan" to bomb Tikrit for you, and before that you were begging "Big Satan" to give you a slack regarding your nuclear program so cut the crap please. Also i find it funny how your bro post that verse from the Quran while its proven that his country helped "Big Satan" in invading both Iraq and Afghanistan, if you looked for the word hypocrite in a dictionary you'll find the word Iran next to it.

Iran was receving weapons from American ... due to American embargo on Iran they couldn't sell it directly to Iran therefore they sent weapons from israeli arsenal sth that Iranian didn't know ... even once when Iranian noticed weapons are israeli made the weapons were returned ... in bigger picture whole things was a plot by American to make connections with some elements within Iran in order to control Iran for after Khomani era ....
On nuclear program Iran is defending its rights as a signatory of NPT, till now they respected our right to enrich uranium in industrial level and we give them more transparency ... lifting illegal sanctions are results of a win-win deal ...and remember it was Obama who sent letter to IRanian supreme leader and asked him to negotiate ... at least we have a nuclear program ... what do you have to beg for?
On Iraq, Although Iran interest was in removing Saddam unlike the other Iraqi neighbors we didn't allow American to use our territories and air space ... while Kuwait and the other Persian gulfs were supporting the invasion as they did in 1990 ...

Go buy some Israeli weapons like you used to do.

You mean American technology. In reality Israel weapons industry have done a great damage to American foreign policy and even took away the business from American weapons industry.

It's obviously the fuel tank that was dropped genius.

See this now closed thread below;

'Saudi' jet shot down in Yemen as clashes partially destroy frontier crossing

"First of all Saudi Arabia doesn't operate any F-16s
Second of all that's a fuel tank and most likely dropped by the pilot.

Another Houthi fail."

Written by @JUBA

"
spray-paint-car-1.jpg

That and the fact that Saudi Arabia doesn't operate F-16 :omghaha:

Can't even lie right.."

Written by @azzo

I liked this one especially.

"Is the fuel tank ok?"

Written by @Frosty

"Jettisoned fuel tank plus the wing pylon."

Written by @Horus

Cheers.

For morale reasons, Saudi Arabia does not report its losses. When the day comes Saudi Arabia has no more jet left to fly over Yemen, we would know Saudi Arabia ran out of jets. :p:

Listen here Chinese boy, all your threads on this forum are dumb and simply low on IQ, so i don't expect your posts to be any different. I think they should put a rule that only people older than 15 can register, since you obviously haven't passed puberty yet.

It's obviously the fuel tank that was dropped genius.

See this now closed thread below;

'Saudi' jet shot down in Yemen as clashes partially destroy frontier crossing

"First of all Saudi Arabia doesn't operate any F-16s
Second of all that's a fuel tank and most likely dropped by the pilot.

Another Houthi fail."

Written by @JUBA

"
spray-paint-car-1.jpg

That and the fact that Saudi Arabia doesn't operate F-16 :omghaha:

Can't even lie right.."

Written by @azzo

I liked this one especially.

"Is the fuel tank ok?"

Written by @Frosty

"Jettisoned fuel tank plus the wing pylon."

Written by @Horus

Cheers.
Come on I have seen the video of it and unless the pilot jettisoned the fuel tank with a pylon and a sidewinder and half the wing attached it's something else.

Dailymail

24 May 2015
The Iran-backed rebels were pictured celebrating with the wreckage of the downed aircraft which crashed in the district of Bani Harith in the northern part of Sana’a today.

Yemeni rebels claim the Saudi helicopter was brought down by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants
2906C2D000000578-0-image-a-3_1432480232600.jpg

Crashed: Yemeni rebels pose with wreckage from the Saudi helicopter with activists claiming it was shot down by Islamic State militants
290667AB00000578-0-image-a-4_1432480450130.jpg

People carry part of a Saudi fighter jet found in Bani Harith district north of Yemen's capital Sanaa
29066B2A00000578-0-image-a-5_1432481560311.jpg

A huge chunk of the Saudi fighter jet is carried by Yemen rebels after claims it was shot down
2906AD7C00000578-0-image-a-7_1432482151050.jpg

One man throws a massive stone at the remains of the aircraft in Sana’a, Yemen
2906AD9500000578-0-image-a-6_1432481590766.jpg

A police officer carries a missile of a Saudi fighter jet found in Bani Harith district north of Yemen's capital Sanaa
2906C2C800000578-0-image-a-9_1432482161577.jpg

Houthi rebels transport part of a Saudi fighter jet found in Bani Harith district north of Yemen's capital Sanaa
2906DF1F00000578-0-image-a-10_1432482621236.jpg

Wahabbis are screaming about Assad, but as we can see clearly these hypocrites don't care about innocent civilians. At least Assad can say he's fighting an insurgency. This campaign in Yemen is one of choice.

Houthi terrorists alongside the former dictator's Ali Abdullah Saleh loyalists got their HQs and weapons inside these places, that shows they don't care about Yemenies nor about these sites which they know that we will flatten them if we found out.

Now spare us your crocodile tears, we've all seen how your Asshead drop his barrel bombs indiscriminately over civilians.

Houthi terrorists alongside the former dictator's Ali Abdullah Saleh loyalists got their HQs and weapons inside these places, that shows they don't care about Yemenies nor about these sites which they know that we will flatten them if we found out.

Now spare us your crocodile tears, we've all seen how your Asshead drop his barrel bombs indiscriminately over civilians.

AH yes the old 'hiding weapons in civilian areas' excuse. The same excuse prolifically employed by Israel as they massacre families in Gaza. I guess if that excuse is good enough for Israeli, NATO and KSA wars of choice then it should be good enough for the Syrian government's war of self defense. I'm not an apologist for Assad, I just call out hypocrisy when I see it.

Houthis have never attacked KSA but you made a choice to bomb them. Meanwhile IS is bombing mosques in your country and you don't touch them.

AH yes the old 'hiding weapons in civilian areas' excuse. The same excuse prolifically employed by Israel as they massacre families in Gaza. I guess if that excuse is good enough for Israeli, NATO and KSA wars of choice then it should be good enough for the Syrian government's war of self defense. I'm not an apologist for Assad, I just call out hypocrisy when I see it.

Houthis have never attacked KSA but you made a choice to bomb them. Meanwhile IS is bombing mosques in your country and you don't touch them.

The last bomb attack the royals stated "security" apprehended the bomber from going in but in fact the security were to local mosque goers. Juba is an ISIS sympathiser on a religious level like many saudis.

I think KSA will be asking again Pakistan Military direct intervention in Yemen and most of the Pakistanis are seeing that this time Pakistan might be sending its 20% troops along with some aircrafts and frigates to fight.

Yemen forces raid Saudi base near border

Dozens killed in Yemen-Saudi Arabia border raids as peace talks momentum gathers | World news | The Guardian

Forces loyal to Yemen’s former president attacked several locations on the Saudi border in raids that killed four Saudis and dozens of rebels, the Saudi-led coalition said on Saturday, as momentum gathered towards UN-brokered peace talks in Geneva.

At least two Saudi soldiers have been killed after their positions were shelled by Yemeni forces in southern Saudi Arabia.The deaths came on Thursday, when Yemeni forces targeted a Saudi military base in Dhahran al-Janoub of Asir Province.

Yemeni fighters fired several mortar rounds as well as 26 rockets on three Saudi military bases in Saudi Arabia's southwestern city of Jizan.Yemeni army units allied with Ansarullah fighters have also stormed the Saudi military base, Jabal al-Dood, near the border between the two countries in a retaliatory attack, forcing Saudi soldiers there to flee the area.

Reports also said that three Yemeni women were killed after Saudi warplanes targeted areas in Yemen’s northwestern province of Sa'ada.

So Houthis are still not giving up. Guess Saudis are in for long. Every day this operation drags on, more and more Yemenis will start hating SA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom