What's new

Saudi Arabia ends Yemen air campaign - Operation Restoring Hope started

Thank you for supporting my point with Quran.

The ayah shows that the bad people who ruled enforced their opinion of building a masjid on the grave.

Which the prophet warned us about.
Were they the bad people ? I don't think so. The bad people were all died in those 300 years ,you must be aware that they they were the believers .

Still doesn't compare to the people dying in revolts in mahabad and Ahwaz :-) Maybe now you should focus on your affairs?
The official figure is zero.

Thank you for supporting my point with Quran.

The ayah shows that the bad people who ruled enforced their opinion of building a masjid on the grave.

Which the prophet warned us about.
In old times idiot Jews built mosque over their deads and put them their Qibla. So prophets revealed and told them you should not make them your Qibla [do not pray in their direction like idols!]. This idea that graves must get destroyed imported from Judaism to wahhabi sect. (Father of ibn wahhab was a Jew). There are tens of graves and shrines of prophets in Iran, Iraq, Syria and Palestine but Muslims never ever has destroyed them also non Muslims before Islam did not ever destroyed them. It is only wahhabi sect that believes shrines and graves needs to get destroyed. Today we see ISIS destroy graves of prophets in Iraq!!! God has ordered to built mosques over messengers and righteous people:

وَكَذَٰلِكَ أَعْثَرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ لِيَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّـهِ حَقٌّ وَأَنَّ السَّاعَةَ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَا إِذْ يَتَنَازَعُونَ بَيْنَهُمْ أَمْرَهُمْ ۖ فَقَالُوا ابْنُوا عَلَيْهِم بُنْيَانًا ۖرَّبُّهُمْ أَعْلَمُ بِهِمْ ۚ قَالَ الَّذِينَ غَلَبُوا عَلَىٰ أَمْرِهِمْ لَنَتَّخِذَنَّ عَلَيْهِم مَّسْجِدًا ﴿٢١

18,21:
And similarly, We caused them to be found that they [who found them] would know that the promise of Allah is truth and that of the Hour there is no doubt. [That was] when they disputed among themselves about their affair and [then] said, "Construct over them a structure. Their Lord is most knowing about them." Said those who prevailed in the matter, "We will surely take [for ourselves] over them a masjid."

Dude you can't even read the Quran and your qouting it for me.
Ill destroy you in a religious debate but sadly this is not a religion forum.

Dude you can't even read the Quran and your qouting it for me.
Ill destroy you in a religious debate but sadly this is not a religion forum.
I have learned Quran from age 9. Everyone in Iran learn Quran from age 9 . I can understand 85% of Quran without translation. Btw this verse is from "Allah in Quran" that tells Ashab al Kahf built shrine over their dead. You must know the real Islam is 1400 years old while your sect is 300 years old and has nothing to do with Islam.

Wahhabism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have learned Quran from age 9. Everyone in Iran learn Quran from age 9 . I can understand 85% of Quran without translation. Btw this verse is from "Allah in Quran" that tells Ashab al Kahf built shrine over their dead. You must know the real Islam is 1400 years old while your sect is 300 years old and has nothing to do with Islam.

Wahhabism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
85% hahahaa

Even if you understand it 100% still doesn't mean you know Arabic. Quran is a linguistic miracle, if you did not not study Arabic to mastery then sadly you cannot really understand the full meaning and undertone of the phrases of the Quran.

Rofl, also your mullah wouldn't like that since your religion will lose all validity if you start following the Quran.

Massive blast as Saudis target Sanaa weapons depot

^ the result of a bomb hitting a few tons of high explosives and missiles on the ground. If they hit an Iranian ship delivering "humanitarian aide", the resulting expolosion would probably look very similar.

Yemenis in Sanaa celebrating the moment Saudi airstrike hit a Houthi/Salih weapons storage

Saudi Led Coalition Strikes Iran-backed Houthi Barracks and Bases in San'a - YouTube
^
Same explosion different angels. Watch the missiles going off afterwards. All the Iranian humanitarian up in smoke.
*some Irani agents were hurt in the making of this video.

They can pray for them? Do hajj/Sadaqa on their behalf. They can help them physically?
When a person is dead he leaves this world. their grave is just there to remind us of him and of the reality of death, and remind us to pray for him. If we started to making a grave more than it is, then we will planting the seed of Shirk, it starts as a good/holy person who lived a good life, then people turn his grave into a shrine> Turns into a holy site> People visit and ask for blessings and favors (when they shouldv'e asked God) > After a long time and many generations, .people forget that it was just a grave. It becomes and Idol of some sort> they start idolizing the Shrine or whomever behind it.

All idols that were in Mecca, like Allat, ozza, were good religions people that lived long before the prophet (PBUH) was born.

Why on earth asking a dead person blessings and favors is sherk?

Why on earth asking an inanimate object blessings and favors is sherk?

Too bad that the religion your stuck with, don't like it? then no one is forcing you to abide bu it.

And this proves my point that Iranians shites don't understand Islam, because they don't really understand Arabic, and just blindly follow their "Khums" eating Mullahs.

Shirk means to "Ishraak" or "make partner." Means that you can't make a partner with God in a ritual only intended for God AKA monotheism, AKA not Christianity/Shiism.

Too bad that the religion your stuck with, don't like it? then no one is forcing you to abide bu it.

And this proves my point that Iranians shites don't understand Islam, because they don't really understand Arabic, and just blindly follow their "Khums" eating Mullahs.

Shirk means to "Ishraak" or "make partner." Means that you can't make a partner with God in a ritual only intended for God AKA monotheism, AKA not Christianity/Shiism.

Do Turks understand Arabic? Pakistanis? Indian muslims? Indonesians? Central asians? Are they 'fake' muslims? Who ruled who for almost 600 years? Sure as sh!t wasn't the Arabs ruling the Turks. Your GCC hubris makes me sick. You'll get yours.

Do Turks understand Arabic? Pakistanis? Indian muslims? Indonesians? Central asians? Are they 'fake' muslims? Who ruled who for almost 600 years? Sure as sh!t wasn't the Arabs ruling the Turks. Your GCC hubris makes me sick. You'll get yours.
I only said that I'm not surprised. Didn't say that was the sole reason for their "Shirk"

Can you write a post without "mullah" or your butthurt about Shiites is unlimited?
Your wahhabi idiot muftis are the most idiot people in the world. Their silly fatwas even make a 3 years kid laugh.
Aziz ba in wahhabi haye harum zade enghad harf nazan, harf zadan ba ina kafare dare. Ina najesan.

I only said that I'm not surprised. Didn't say that was the sole reason for their "Shirk"

Guess what, who gives GCC countries the authority to be the boss of islam? Or the interpreter of it? F that. There are 1.5 billion muslims, and only 32 million GCC Arabs. Perhaps you'd have a point in the year 700, but not in 2015. Not understanding arabic or the quran. Come on huh.

Can you write a post without "mullah" or your butthurt about Shiites is unlimited?
Your wahhabi idiot muftis are the most idiot people in the world. Their silly fatwas even make a 3 years kid laugh.

Aziz ba in wahhabi haye harum zade enghad harf nazan, harf zadan ba ina kafare dare. Ina najesan.

Dorost migi. Harfam tamoom shod ba ina.

Guess what, who gives GCC countries the authority to be the boss of islam? Or the interpreter of it? F that. There are 1.5 billion muslims, and only 32 million GCC Arabs. Perhaps you'd have a point in the year 700, but not in 2015. Not understanding arabic or the quran. Come on huh.

Dorost migi. Harfam tamoom shod ba ina.
ROFL are you insane?! this whole discussion started when one of your lot condemned us of being "Un-Islamic", your whole response is targeted towards you and your follows. And everything you said I throw back at you, who are you (Shiites) to tell us the 1.5 Billion Muslims, what the right interpretation of Islam is.

Back
Top Bottom