What's new

Saudi Arabia ends Yemen air campaign - Operation Restoring Hope started

Yemen forces raid Saudi base near border

2 Saudi soldiers killed

At least two Saudi soldiers have been killed after their positions were shelled by Yemeni forces in southern Saudi Arabia.The deaths came on Thursday, when Yemeni forces targeted a Saudi military base in Dhahran al-Janoub of Asir Province.

Yemeni fighters fired several mortar rounds as well as 26 rockets on three Saudi military bases in Saudi Arabia's southwestern city of Jizan.Yemeni army units allied with Ansarullah fighters have also stormed the Saudi military base, Jabal al-Dood, near the border between the two countries in a retaliatory attack, forcing Saudi soldiers there to flee the area.

Reports also said that three Yemeni women were killed after Saudi warplanes targeted areas in Yemen’s northwestern province of Sa'ada.

Lol, and since when KSA operates T-55 soviet tanks?
Another Houthi garbage propaganda

Houthis? They are a very small part of Ansar Allah or Servants of Allah.
/Facepalm

Houthis' official name "Ansarallah," they're just named Houthis after their leader, Abdulmalik AlHouthi.

Houthis/Ansarallah ARE a small part of Zaidis.

You don't know shit lol, go drink some maple syrup and listen to Justin Beiber instead.

Saudi Bombing Destroys World Heritage Site in Yemen

A protected 2,500-year-old cultural heritage site in Yemen’s capital was obliterated in an explosion early Friday, and witnesses and news reports said the cause was a missile or bomb from Saudi Arabia-led warplanes. The Saudi military denied responsibility.

The top antiquities-safeguarding official at the United Nations angrily condemned the destruction of ancient multistory homes, towers and gardens, which also killed an unspecified number of residents in Al Qasimi, a neighborhood in Sana’s Old City area.

“I am profoundly distressed by the loss of human lives as well as the damage inflicted on one of the world’s oldest jewels of Islamic urban landscape,” said the official, Irina Bokova, the director general of Unesco, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.

13YEMEN2-articleLarge.jpg

Rescuers tried to dig a family out of a collapsed home in Sana on Friday.

“I am shocked by the images of these magnificent many-story tower-houses and serene gardens reduced to rubble,” she said in a statement posted on the Unesco website.

Photographs from the scene and witness accounts posted on social media said the attack destroyed at least five houses and caused irreparable damage to the area, registered as a Unesco World Heritage Site.

They also destroyed historical site, Qahira castle previously. Nothing more expected from Bedouins with no historical heritage.

CHUUzM_UwAASrU7.jpg

Last edited:
AH yes the old 'hiding weapons in civilian areas' excuse. The same excuse prolifically employed by Israel as they massacre families in Gaza. I guess if that excuse is good enough for Israeli, NATO and KSA wars of choice then it should be good enough for the Syrian government's war of self defense. I'm not an apologist for Assad, I just call out hypocrisy when I see it.

Houthis have never attacked KSA but you made a choice to bomb them. Meanwhile IS is bombing mosques in your country and you don't touch them.
Well said.

Saudi Bombing Destroys World Heritage Site in Yemen

A protected 2,500-year-old cultural heritage site in Yemen’s capital was obliterated in an explosion early Friday, and witnesses and news reports said the cause was a missile or bomb from Saudi Arabia-led warplanes. The Saudi military denied responsibility.

The top antiquities-safeguarding official at the United Nations angrily condemned the destruction of ancient multistory homes, towers and gardens, which also killed an unspecified number of residents in Al Qasimi, a neighborhood in Sana’s Old City area.

“I am profoundly distressed by the loss of human lives as well as the damage inflicted on one of the world’s oldest jewels of Islamic urban landscape,” said the official, Irina Bokova, the director general of Unesco, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.

13YEMEN2-articleLarge.jpg

Rescuers tried to dig a family out of a collapsed home in Sana on Friday.

“I am shocked by the images of these magnificent many-story tower-houses and serene gardens reduced to rubble,” she said in a statement posted on the Unesco website.

Photographs from the scene and witness accounts posted on social media said the attack destroyed at least five houses and caused irreparable damage to the area, registered as a Unesco World Heritage Site.

They also destroyed historical site, Qahira castle previously. Nothing more expected from Bedouins with no historical heritage.

CHUUzM_UwAASrU7.jpg

Similar act like the ISIS.

KSA needs to buy all the ex-US Humvees and deploys them in Yemen.

the air campaign is not working
until now it killing civilians

how can you target a world heritage site if you really want to destroy everything it show

Its a great news. Bombing campaign against rebels in Yemen cause lots of loss. Its happy to hear that they stopped it
What are you talking about , 5 month ago they stopped bombing Yemeni people under operation XXXX
and then without any delay they started Operation XXYY to bomb the hell out of Yemeni people.

Its a great news. Bombing campaign against rebels in Yemen cause lots of loss. Its happy to hear that they stopped it
The Saudis did not stop military operations. Officially, they now note it as, "the temporary interruption of the provision of technical assistance and capacity-building in the field of human rights owing to the deterioration in the political and security situation." link

so far SAUDIS are doing fantastic job,Yemen needs to be pacified,it is a hell-hole country.

so far SAUDIS are doing fantastic job,Yemen needs to be pacified,it is a hell-hole country.
as far as I'm concerned Somali is in far more need for pacification. By the way ksa don't care about pacification they want something else

Resistance is futile be ready to be assimilated.

A Saudi Arabia-led coalition has ended its bombing campaign against rebels in Yemen

as far as I'm concerned Somali is in far more need for pacification. By the way ksa don't care about pacification they want something else

Resistance is futile be ready to be assimilated.
Saudi wants weak govt in Yeman , so they don't pay the royalty they suppose to pay for using Yemani waters for export.That's in millions every month. If Yeman govt start charging and its internationally legal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom