What's new

Saudi Arabia bans English language

But Some like Chinese Even Shed their Clothes.

An Average Man in Shanghai: :lol:

uschin1.jpg

this anglophiliac faggot is a sad sight...which is why when one looks to india and finds a billion of this kind of creatures, it is sadness beyond words

lol, i said "i ALSO had jamaica in my mind". jamaica and india are two peas in a pod, so it was unfair for you to say that i ignored india's doppelganger in the british commonwealth
You can't have the cake & get to eat it too you know, guess you were covering a couple of bases there btw are you currently in the UK & if so do you follow cricket ?

this anglophiliac faggot is a sad sight...which is why when one looks to india and finds a billion of this kind of creatures, it is sadness beyond words

And how reached this conclusion.

What are you doing sitting on White Man's Lap Chinaman? :lol:

most stupid retrogade decision. even china is learning english , who are these guys.

this is very good decision to protect their own culture.

In the whole GCC if Arabic is widely spoken it is KSA.

Come and see UAE if you want to know what I mean. Such is the case that a non profit association has been established in Sharjah by the ruler of named "Association for the Protection of the Arabic Language. جمعية حماية اللغة العربية , imagine an association for the protection of Arabic Language in an Arabic country.

UAE being an Arabic country English and Hindi are widely spoken and i personally miss Arabic.

We attended non-arabic schools and just had 2 classes of Arabic per week and if you ask me it was useless. Public schools are in Arabic language of course but open only for UAE nationals unlike KSA. I envy KSA in this regards as they allow foreigners to study till higher secondary in Public school and force the language of the country on them which is very good thing.

After completing school I did not know the difference between انتَ and انتِ , such was the case with me and with thousands of others like me.

I used to very much enjoy watch Arabic channels specially news channel even though hi could not understand, and it was around 2003 that i saw a person from a Pakistani political party jamat e islami حزب الجماعة الاسلامية on Al Arabia and he was talking in Arabic, and i felt ashamed that i lived all my life in an Arabic country and cannot speak 3 words correctly and he staying in Pakistan is so fluent in Arabic.

Then i started to self study through a Arabic learning course (set of 3 books) written by V. Abdur Rahim or V. Abdur Rahman (I am not sure of the name) and taught in Medina University. I finished the first 2 books about 3 times and hence i got my Arabic a little bit on track but could not finish the third book due to work load.

I like the French system where as per the law a non-French resident has to be given some time off every week for learning French and also they have a competition for books written in French by non-French people to promote French as a language.

The Arabic of a person living in KSA for 2 years is way better than the Arabic of a person living in UAE for 10 years.

they did the right decision , i hope Turkish government do this aswell , there should be an international language that is seperate from any language but combined

What are you doing sitting on White Man's Lap Chinaman? :lol:

i travel to UK as part of my job, and i am always treated respectfully like a guest. you should hear some of the native brits talking to me about the indians who have permanently planted themselves in the isle, though - some baleful, disgraceful, racist stuff and some real contempt and disgust in their voices - and these indians clearly take this from the brits very well. so who is the white men's lapdog again?

I read his recent comments, he talk more like a Pakistani than being Chinese.

i am pure blood chinese. but i assume you meant your sentence as an insult; i just don't feel it that way, though. nice try.

they did the right decision , i hope Turkish government do this aswell , there should be an international language that is seperate from any language but combined

the famous marxist critic, walter benjamin, once called for the reunification of the entire aryan race through the rediscovery of the perfect language. but obviously chinese and turkics are excluded - the former should feel really proud and superior for this exclusion, and the latter much, much inferior...

besides, a westernized turkey anchors the modernized, secularized turkey. the saudi princes need to cover their buttholes when they pander to anglo-americans, but if the turkics plug their as*holes by taking the measure of banning western, european languages, the whole constitutional body of modern turkey will explode and all sorts of pan-turkics will get loose - and all other eurasians will have no other choice than to butcher them all. i freely mock the saudis for this, but i advise turkics not to do this because the political constitution of modern, secular turkey is actually a lot feebler than the wahhabi, absolutist saudi despotism.

Lol, just like when the French passed laws to protect their language from English. Here's a hint, when you gotta protect it with laws, your language is on the way out.

whats it got to do with constitution , btw was your job to clean the streets or work in a factory 24 hours? you dont know what they say behind your backs about your country everywhere , esp on internet

i travel to UK as part of my job, and i am always treated respectfully like a guest. you should hear some of the native brits talking to me about the indians who have permanently planted themselves in the isle, though - some baleful, disgraceful, racist stuff and some real contempt and disgust in their voices - and these indians clearly take this from the brits very well. so who is the white men's lapdog again?

i am pure blood chinese. but i assume you meant your sentence as an insult; i just don't feel it that way, though. nice try.

the famous marxist critic, walter benjamin, once called for the reunification of the entire aryan race through the rediscovery of the perfect language. but obviously chinese and turkics are excluded - the former should feel really proud and superior for this exclusion, and the latter much, much inferior...

besides, a westernized turkey anchors the modernized, secularized turkey. the saudi princes need to cover their buttholes when they pander to anglo-americans, but if the turkics plug their as*holes by taking the measure of banning western, european languages, the whole constitutional body of modern turkey will explode and all sorts of pan-turkics will get loose - and all other eurasians will have no other choice than to butcher them all. i freely mock the saudis for this, but i advise turkics not to do this because the political constitution of modern, secular turkey is actually a lot feebler than the wahhabi, absolutist saudi despotism.

Back
Top Bottom