What's new

Saudi Arabia bans English language

Well as I see it , English is not a language no more... its more of a 'tool' now. People must learn it as a 'tool' to increase their chances of employment, and to be able to communicate internationally with other people. English is also important for internet and so on ... But cultures MUST preserve their language. Punjabi , Urdu , Sindhi , and Saraiki are some of the major languages spoken in Pakistan. The importance of these languages MUST BE recognized ...

Arabic is a pretty large language though...I'd say it is an O.K decision from the Kingdom. Though the intent is right , measures taken might look bit 'harsh' to some people.

And yeah , Thank God that bharti crying baby , Jayati , got banned. He needs to get a life and this ban will give him ample time to do so ...
:lol:

Hey Jayati jani , if you are looking ..take this :oops:

meh~the saudi royals are just trying to cover their buttholes with hands when farting: no matter how hard they try, there is no covering the odor of their slaivsh anglophilia and pandering to american interests and commands.

I Think its a good move it will help the country develop greatly.

greatly develop what? most of the fastest developing countries, and most of the developed countries, permit the use of english in their countries. it is purely commercial and doesn't threaten to overtake the local dominance of native tongues except in incohesive and heterogenous and politically disorganized countries where local populations were once driven into subjugation and had english imposed upon them.

as i said, the only thing the saudi princes accomplished with this was to cover their farting buttholes with hands so that they and their minions might have one feeble retort when people again point out that they are but anglo-american lapdogs.

greatly develop what? most of the fastest developing countries, and most of the developed countries, permit the use of english in their countries. it is purely commercial and doesn't threaten to overtake the local dominance of native tongues except in incohesive and heterogenous and politically disorganized countries where local populations were once driven into subjugation and had english imposed upon them.

as i said, the only thing the saudi princes accomplished with this was to cover their farting buttholes with hands so that they and their minions might have one feeble retort when people again point out that they are but anglo-american lapdogs.
You could have just said INDIA instead of typing that lengthy rant :lazy:

AFAIK Jamaica is not a "incohesive and heterogenous and politically disorganized country" :rolleyes:

no? maybe it is only one thousandth of india's size, but its population is as racially impure and conflictual as india's, and i can say responsibily its politics isn't any less dysfunctional than india's

no? maybe it is only one thousandth of india's size, but its population is as racially impure and conflictual as india's, and i can say responsibily its politics isn't any less dysfunctional than india's
Well TBH I don't have much insight wrt Jamaica but surely you jest when you say that you weren't implying INDIA back then in the earlier post :azn:

These good rulers can go to any level to make their people stay away from knowledge so their power will remain for next many centuries.

Well TBH I don't have much insight wrt Jamaica but surely you jest when you say that you weren't implying INDIA back then in the earlier post :azn:

lol, i said "i ALSO had jamaica in my mind". jamaica and india are two peas in a pod, so it was unfair for you to say that i ignored india's doppelganger in the british commonwealth

But Some like Chinese Even Shed their Clothes.

An Average Man in Shanghai: :lol:

uschin1.jpg

Here People are talking about URDU Language...without knowing the meaning of Urdu.........Urdu meaning is "Laskari Language".....A language which came into existance due to gathering of multinational forces in old era....and that is what its meaning is (Laskar means Military). Urdu is the mixer of Persian (Farsi), Arabic, Turkey, English Languages etc. That's why you see lot of words from other languages.

Another thing....URDU is Pakistanis National Language and English is Official Language to be used in all Govt. Institutes...That's what is written in consitution.

Racially pure?! what does that mean racist? No country is racial "pure" specially not China.

Arabic is natively spoken by 300 million, so its not endangered by any stretch. However, it needs to be maintained as the dominate language.

That is a great great move by auth. We should respect our culture n our language y the hell we use others language to communicate, cant we simply learn arabic I always prefer Arabic over english. U should learn the language of the region in which u r living. Arabic is the most beautiful language of all.

Back
Top Bottom