What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

Bad news for those who understand what message he conveys here.
Probably they are laughing their @sses off. I know, Iran, Syria, Algeria and Iraq are writing their respective wills :welcome::pop::rofl::rofl:

What's the message? Who else is he implying will be targeted?
The ones who don't adhere to their hypocrisy..as Iran, Algeria, Syria and Iraq

Lol my white ausie friend fell on floor when i told him KSA will be leading an anti terrorist force. What kind of results are we expecting when terorist breeders are leading the coalition. Its just another dicck measuring contest with Iran. I just feel sad that pakistan had to get involved in this waste of time and money.
Under the previous KSA leadership I would agree with you. However, the current leadership has already shown at least some willingness to risk Saudi blood in Yemen, coordinated with other Arab forces. So the fall-down-laughing-on-the-floor response doesn't seem so appropriate, does it?

Hopefully the first mission wont be stationing in Iraq without Iraq demanding international help. Already Iraqi army is doing a good job that would reunite itself around the central government. Troop stationing however at northern kurdish parts would only work to make faster those areas separate from the central govt limiting govt control there. Yes stationing 100k troops in Iraq with 10k usa gis would be a buffer zone against Iran but it would be a secterian motivated operation without Iraq govt approval under usa political agenda.
The last thing in Iraqi's mind is to ask help from an army of simpletons.

Under the previous KSA leadership I would agree with you. However, the current leadership has already shown at least some willingness to risk Saudi blood in Yemen, coordinated with other Arab forces. So the fall-down-laughing-on-the-floor response doesn't seem so appropriate, does it?
Bullshit, the one dying are the senegalese, the soudanese, jordanians,israelis, moroccans, blackwater dudes, colombians, mexicans....Sauds may have died occasionally in their bentley going to the fronts...but they are not on a such number as in the beginning. Remember most of their higher up officers died of heart attack, because the temperature and the terrain was too harsh for them.

Boko Haram is too a terrorist organization. not mentioning 10 other mini Somalian terrorist organizations. I hope this put some clarity to the matter.
But your forget one important thing..All these groupuscules are fulled by either Saudi or Qatari money...Are the new coalition is trying to fence them out and keep them from contaminating the docile one?

Bullshit, the one dying are the senegalese, the soudanese, jordanians,israelis, moroccans, blackwater dudes, colombians, mexicans....
Israelis and Mexicans are certainly not in the coalition.

There is one thing that makes me smile, though: the Sauds are apt to announce such things before they've really been hammered out, or other parties have agreed to them. Very annoying, especially at international conferences they host - gives a sour after-taste to all that fancy food and a nasty twist to otherwise-luxurious hospitality: the feeling you've been used.

Good news for Islamic unity! I hope we can end the Syrian conflict soon. So many Syrians lives have been lost because of international proxy wars. A collective defense will block foreigners like iran and russia from exploiting Arab countries. The Kurdish forces should also join this alliance. Iraqi and Syrian Sunnis deserve true democracy. At the end a great Sunni power will emerge from Iraq and Syria.:enjoy:
Syrian are killed by the one behind this silly idea. The day the Arabs unify the Muslims unify that will be the day where the the earth will stand still.

what is pakistan doing in that list
Money..

Great news after such a long time. I hope this coalition will prosper and whenever there will be trouble in the Muslim world these countries dispatch their armies to quell terrorism instead of inviting NATO and America. It makes situation more worse and terrorists start recruiting more people due to it.
How terrorist states can fight terrorism? that just like shooting their own foot..

as capable as tits on a wild boar

Another coalition. ! a disaster of biblical proportion in the offing
Coalition with US and NATO members, they fail to show up
Coalition against the Yemeni, ..the joke of the century....
Sauds need to stick to camel trading and leave the Muslim at large to worry about their own turbans...
Mind your own pussy Army that afraid of fighting daesh on your borders.

Good move .we should join them .
iran and its supporter could go to hell.
I am sure Iran is capable to wither any hostile attempt from the new coalition..
syria 12 13 15 wren medals.jpg

VS
syria 12 13 15 wren medals.jpgsouleymani medal.jpg

Do I need to comment?

Islamic nations form coalition to fight terror, call Muslim extremism 'disease'

One question who created, financed and spread the disease?

Where is Saudi Arabia gonna take the refugees and put them? Below the baking sun in the middle of the desert? Saudi Arabia instead spends tens of hundreds of millions of dollars on refugees.

they also spent billions in creating refugees.

Half of the countries don't even have decent armed forces and why did countries like Bangladesh, Benin, Djibouti, Maldives & Malaysia will enter in this mess.
Most the African countries put in the coalition have a large Christian population. I wonder if they took that in account or consulted them..

No one is sure if Pakistan has even given a nod to join, let alone passed a bill to do so. Trust you me, haven't heard it yet. Saudi's can say whatever they want, I want to see our parliament voting on it, and most importantly Raheel Sharif, which I don't see him approving, not now, not ever.

What a joke of a coalition. Basically same rebranded version of coalition that saudis wanted to lead against yemen. I was so proud when we said no those arrogant moarchs but now same old fuccking wusses scumbing to pressure. What a waste of time.

If it is islamic coalition then where is iran.

Why i cant find Oman in the list?
Omani are smarter bunch....and they can't touch them..her majesty subjects fly her aircrafts and train her soldiers..

At least, Saudi has taken a good decision in Yaman now, and it has been proven in the field, but the next step is to put peace process above all things, and start talking heart to heart as we are all Muslims.
We need to find a replacement for your position....LMAO

Bro have you ever witnessed Egyptian army discipline ?
Egypt is for the money...She is more show and tell force to please the masses than a fighting force. While other forces in the area evolved with a constant mutating threats, Egypt armed forces are still in the Stalinian era.

I can support our involvement if its objectives include the following
  • Is not used to wage war against fellow Muslim states
  • That is the main goal of its creation and to protect the house of Sauds..

Yes why Pakistan is in the list? Isn't it already fighting against terrorism? What is Zarb e Azb then? Pakistan is already involved in tackling terrorist groups down.

Oh great - War on Terror Season 2 new actors and new allies..I think its time to move to Papua New Guinea.. They don't have these kinds of problems there!

Syrian are killed by the one behind this silly idea. The day the Arabs unify the Muslims unify that will be the day where the the earth will stand still.

Money..

How terrorist states can fight terrorism? that just like shooting their own foot..

What Bullshit? Who are you?Whats ur nationality? first clear that thn we will talk . You sound like a typical Islamophobe and yeah keep burning we dont give a damn what you think.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom