What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

Iran funds militia's in Iraq that are assisting the incumbent Iraqi government in fighting off the terrorist group called Daesh

Those militias in Iraq have committed wide array of abuses and openly state their intent to ethnically cleanse Sunni Muslims. They aren't 'terrorists' because the West didn't put them on any list and tolerates Shia on Sunni violence. The fight against ISIS in Iraq should be done by Iraqi government strictly and with support from nations willing to support them like Turkey and Saudi Arabia. But Iraqi government rejects their assistance because Iran wants Iraq to be its western province.

Meanwhile Iran funds other Iraqi militias to deploy in Syria against Syrian rebel factions that aren't ISIS.

unlike the Saudis/GCC which are directly and indirectly funding extremist terrorist groups like Al Nusra and Daesh in their irrational hatred of Assad over his Iran ties.

You are outright lying here. Saudi's don't support either and neither does any GCC member. Actually many GCC nations are pro-Assad but you're too dumb to realize that. Just yesterday Bahrain expressed support of Russian military intervention in Syria. UAE also condemned Turkey for shooting down Russian plane. As I've stated in the first page of this thread, countries like GCC and Saudi actually fear Sunni Islamists. You are saying otherwise in order to victimize Iran/sectarian Shia's who are on the offensive all over the region. There is no Western conspiracy against Assad and Iran isn't anti-US. Many of its interests align with the US's interests. You can make a case that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are anti-Assad, that's it. Doesn't mean they support IS or Nusra Front.

I would think you would support Iran's militias in Iraq and Syria that are fighting off Daesh and Al Nusra advances.

No, I don't support Iran's militias.

What exactly constitutes the 'Sunni Islamist camp'?

Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Palestinian factions, all Syrian rebels with exception of ISIS. They constitute the Sunni Islamist camp of the Levant.

They are the Asian version of Daesh, and they are Sunni terrorist groups massacring Shia in Pakistan and pose the greatest threat to Pakistan currently - why shouldn't they be brought into the discussion? Are sectarian Sunni terrorist groups who massacre innocent Shia out of the scope of this 'Islamic Military coalition'?

How did you come to conclusion that they are Asian version of ISIS? What are their aims? How were they formed? These are all details most likely different in nature of ISIS's rise. So until you give me sources giving me background on this TTP I'm not accepting the notion you made.

I understand you're worried Shia militias will be targeted. But I assure you that isn't the case, don't worry just as the West doesn't see Shia as threat neither do the middle eastern regimes. They only are against Sunni Islamists because Sunni Islamists represent the truth and this coalition is likely directed at them.

In fact, it may have to do with Syria. Whoever didn't attend Riyadh conference was put on terrorist list to be targeted by coalition. Most likely US told Muslim nations to do the bidding so the Sunni Islamists won't gain as much sympathy when they are targeted for refusing to submit to this cult agenda by the West, Iran and Arab regimes which are all centered around destroying Islam.

In the press release he said this won't only target ISIS. So my impression I got was that Syrian rebels who didn't attend Riyadh Conference will be targeted in coming days. So anyone who refused to recognize preservation of Assad regime, submission to Iran, Israel and the West, and wanted an Islamic state in Syria.

Last edited:
Pakistan shouldnt be part of this coalition. Its members - Saudi Arabia and Qatar are directly involved in sponsoring terrorism in Syria.

And coalition of Islamic countries? Give me a break guys! Coalition can only be of countries which have independent economic policies, are not dependent on other countries for weapons or whose economies dont run on IMF loans.

Once Muslim countries are truly independent, which they never will be in this world order, then only talk of coalition. Coalitions cant of paupers.

this is a saudi PR stunt using religion to legitimise themselves. what is the scope of this coalition? liberating palestine....will this coalition help pakistan against india? Heck this coalition isnt even going to enter syria russia has already shifted the tide.. Saudis are neck in yemen and sinking. All in name to woo the gullible masses. It barely any interest in the reputable western news unlike the coalition briefings when yemen was bomb even then saudi media tried to twist it putting pakistan in it and saying it was sending planes and men when nothing was official.

Last edited:
Did I say I wanted foreign forces on Pakistani soil? An end to funding (government and private) for these groups and other extremist religious institutions from the GCC would be a huge achievement.

The point of this "coalition" is to fight ISIS / ISIL / Daesh so unless you want the "coalition" to fight on your behalf, I don't see the point of bringing up your domestic issues or "Asian Daesh".

interesting create IS now you have an excuse to invade countries like Syria,Yemen, Iraq,Afghanistan,Northern Africa, etc etc

this was years in the making now it's time to see it all come together

The point of this "coalition" is to fight ISIS / ISIL / Daesh so unless you want the "coalition" to fight on your behalf, I don't see the point of bringing up your domestic issues or "Asian Daesh".
I thought the point of this coalition was to cooperate in the fight against terrorism across, at least, all the States that are supposedly part of this coalition - what's the point of the 'Asian States' being part of this coalition if its only for fighting select groups primarily active in Arab countries?

interesting create IS now you have an excuse to invade countries like Syria,Yemen, Iraq,Afghanistan,Northern Africa, etc etc

this was years in the making now it's time to see it all come together

Pretty sure the credit for creating ISIS goes to United States of Amnesia.

Source: Camp Bucca (Incubator of ISIS).

Prince Muhammed In a press conference: Terrorists are fighting us under a centralized leadership and we need to confront them as one.

CWOI6AKXAAAATHH.jpg

Prince Muhammad: The coalition is not limited to Daesh.

Bad news for those who understand what message he conveys here.

and we have jumped the bandwagon again! Lets see if this achieves anything more than the OIC

Bad news for those who understand what message he conveys here.

I doubt this is a reference to Iran. I know that's what you're implying but 'centralized leadership' can mean many things. If it does mean Iran then what is the plan here? How will this assist in struggle against Iran? Would this be symbolic move to send message to Russia?

Saudi Arabia announces 34-state Islamic military alliance against terrorism - Yahoo News
that the campaign would "coordinate" efforts to fight terrorism in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Egypt and Afghanistan

Terrorism in Egypt? Clearly reference to crackdown on MB. Syria means all rebel groups which didn't attend Riyadh conference and agree to truce drawn by the West. Iraq is interesting, probably reference to Turkey's efforts there recently(troop deployment). Libya, another reference to Muslim Brotherhood. Like I said it's not about Iran. I am correct in my assessment. It's war on Muslim Brotherhood and other Sunni Islamist.

They're calling this 'Islamic' coalition to not get local backlash. We aren't fucking stupid we know this will target Sunni Islamists exclusively and I warn all these governments to not enter dangerous territory. Sunni Islamists have a greater reach than ever before. We will flip Egypt, Iran, Jordan and anyone else upside down.

This better not target MB or any non-ISIS Sunni Islamist in the region. If it does it is bound to fail.

Last edited:
Listen bro I have nothing about Pakestan and Turkey but if those Kids don't know shit about The Egyptian Army and it's cabalities ,please help me to shut them up.
as capable as tits on a wild boar

Another coalition. ! a disaster of biblical proportion in the offing
Coalition with US and NATO members, they fail to show up
Coalition against the Yemeni, ..the joke of the century....
Sauds need to stick to camel trading and leave the Muslim at large to worry about their own turbans...

Back
Top Bottom