What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

Those drone attacks by U.S were due to our permission.

They have stopped since then as we made some of these babies of our own

Buraq.jpg

Buraq-640x480.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Listen bro I have nothing about Pakestan and Turkey but if those Kids don't know shit about The Egyptian Army and it's cabalities ,please help me to shut them up.

Those drone attacks by U.S were due to our permission.

They have stopped since then as we made some of these babies of our own

Buraq.jpg

Buraq-640x480.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

OK, your penis is bigger than everyone else's. Happy?

@Amun

Don't bother

This will probably never happen or will end very badly. My money is on the former.

Last edited:
The situation is the Levant is changing very quickly. We must not to take part in any coalition and must remain neutral. We made good decision avoiding Yemen war and we should continue with the same policy. The Saudis, Iranians and Turks seems to be getting crazy and now Russia, US, France and UK are involved. The Zionazis are supplying and supporting both sides. Pakistan should stay away from the Middle Eastern wars.

Just consider this as a forum where jf-17 and other defence paraphernalia manufactured in pak can be sold.

This collation with have heavy implications in Islamist (Muslims Brotherhood & Iran) regimes of the region...false to say it has anything to do with Russia as Saudi and Russia are enjoying good relations..

My thoughts exactly.

I doubt think Iran will complain too much. Still, Pakistan needs to be careful, Iran is an immediate neighbor, KSA is a far off entity.

As for the Saudis going berzerk? Not really, they're doing this to expand their influence, and as we know, the quickest way to expand one's influence is conflict and military.

Anyway, I have serious doubts about this "coalition". Unless they can prove that they're serious, and effective, I consider it as being nothing more than symbolic gesture.

Let me tell what it is exactly. This is nothing more than conjoining of previous sentiments expressed by Muslim nations. Before this coalition, there were smaller alliances that included intelligence sharing, funding, etc....It however didn't intimidate anybody. Sunni Islamists are growing their spine. The recent statements by the Nusra Front leader who rejected attendance of Riyadh conference went along something like this:

"We don't need the foreign world or local regimes to dictate our peoples future for us. We demand an Islamic state, overthrow of Assad regime and the people demand this political alternative."

This frightened the Muslim regimes/local regimes. So they seek to also grow their spine and announce larger coalition which will include intelligence sharing, sharing advise of how to deal with popular support for Islam, how to gain support of populations, develop at least military or political strategy of how to deal with Sunni Islamist in future if they continue gaining prominence. It helps them feel safe and lets people know they are working. There will be no major military operations, there will be slow war of attrition and mostly intelligence gathering/crackdown on local Islamists.

The guy 'Agnostic Muslim' has it totally wrong. He is pushing Iranian narrative and trying to victimize Iran and sectarian Shia militias. This isn't even directed at Iran.

As for the Saudis going berzerk? Not really, they're doing this to expand their influence, and as we know, the quickest way to expand one's influence is conflict and military

US supplied Marshall aid to Europe especially Germany to rebuild. But the Saudis have funded the wars and conflicts in the Middle East. They bankrolled Iraq for 10 year war against Iran, then bankrolled the US for invasion of Iraq and now are supporting ISIS. They have been also funding the anti-Shia terrorists attacks around the world. Saudis instead of create peace and prosperity have created wars due to their extreme Wahhabi ideology.

Just consider this as a forum where jf-17 and other defence paraphernalia manufactured in pak can be sold.

How about selling them to MQM too. You are an idiot !!

This collation with have heavy implications in Islamist (Muslims Brotherhood & Iran) regimes of the region...false to say it has anything to do with Russia as Saudi and Russia are enjoying good relations..

It will have implications against Sunni Islamists but not against Iran. Iran isn't even Islamist, Iran is Persian that uses Shiasm as tool to spread its empire. Iran and this coalition are in the same camp. They won't allow the genuine supporters of God who are honest, not corrupt, not pro-West or Israel, not pro-secularism come to power. But , rest assured, Sunni Islamists saw this coming. Actually for the past three years I've been outlining exactly what will happen in the coming years. I was the only one here who said watch how all Arab nations and local regimes will align them selves with Iran against what they perceive as a bigger threat(Islamic rule). There is nothing 'Islamic' about this coalition. To all you have who said I was delusional(back then) you are paying the price today. I am the only fully honest person here who sides solely with the truth. This is why all my predictions have been correct.

And I repeat once again, I reject any notion that West or local regimes have any serious enmity with Iran. It is a lie projected by Shia's and others who seek to prevent Sunni Islamist rise. You are in the same camp and if you say otherwise you are committing a major life.

Only Sunni Islamists have the willingness to end Iran's sectarianism and Arab regimes anti-Islamism.

OK, your penis is bigger than everyone else's. Happy?

@Amun

Don't bother

This either never going to happen or will end very badly. My money is on the former.
I'm very surprised of this level of ignorance here in PDF....they even don't try to read or educate themselves....they only put all Arabs in one scale(sure we are brothers)...but they don't know the strength of the EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES where some pakestani officers study in some military schools.
and in spite of the internet is full of Egyptian Military products which is advanced products by the level of Turkey and Pakestani products but they still ignorants and the funny thing arrogants too.

Pakistan shouldnt be part of this coalition. Its members - Saudi Arabia and Qatar are directly involved in sponsoring terrorism in Syria.

And coalition of Islamic countries? Give me a break guys! Coalition can only be of countries which have independent economic policies, are not dependent on other countries for weapons or whose economies dont run on IMF loans.

Once Muslim countries are truly independent, which they never will be in this world order, then only talk of coalition. Coalitions cant of paupers.

ISIS was formed to liberate Palestine ? AQ was formed to Liberate Palestine ? Taliban ?
i maybe ignorant but not as Dumb and Stupid as you .
and you mentioned Kashmir as ARABS gives a Flying Fcuk about Kashmir ...
forget about any Arabs with 40 wives and 30 Camel Concubine will come out from their Air Conditioned Bunkers to Help you in Kashmir ..
whatever you have , is within Pakistan ..
Yes two main reasons AL QAEDA was formed was take back Palestine and Osama also 9/11 as revenge for martyrs of Palestine although stupid and idiotic move. Every militant organisation even ISIS sells its agenda by putting Palestine issue on top. Arabs provided you money and oil in 1965 and 1971 when USA back stabbed you. Without resolving these issues no peace would come any where

How is the cold blooded massacring of innocent Shia, Yazidi and Sunnis by groups like Daesh, TTP, Lashkar-E-Jhangvi, Jundullah etc part of the process of 'resolving Palestine'?

Palestine has nothing to do with the majority of the fires of hatred and intolerance burning in the Muslim world - it is the ideology of hatred and intolerance that justifies prejudice against, and the murder of, (whether by the State or non-State actors) innocents on the pretext of blasphemy or being Ahmadi, Shia, Barelvi or Yazidi.

The ideology of hatred and intolerance we have been teaching our children, and are still teaching our children, is the root cause here, not Palestine.
Sectarian issues are seperate they would be dealt separately

You mean JF-17 with a Russian or Chinese engine would be sold to this coalition? :disagree::crazy:

The guy 'Agnostic Muslim' has it totally wrong. He is pushing Iranian narrative and trying to victimize Iran and sectarian Shia militias. This isn't even directed at Iran.
What exactly did I say about "Iran' in my posts on the subject of the 'Islamic Coalition'?

I only spoke about Iran in the context of another Pakistani's comments on AQ Khan's nuclear cooperation.

What exactly did I say about "Iran' in my posts on the subject of the 'Islamic Coalition'?

I only spoke about Iran in the context of another Pakistani's comments on AQ Khan's nuclear cooperation.

Your whole narrative on the regional crisis is Iranian. And you being born Shia are in Iranian camp. You sound like Iranian FM. Anyway you can keep pushing falsehood but like others you won't succeed. Only the good and honest will prevail while you guys drunk on power will collapse.

Back
Top Bottom