What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

Majority of rebels have no contact with corrupt regimes. The local populations overwhelmingly demand an Islamic state and a political alternative. But they are being killed if they express this demand. They are being killed/jailed in Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, etc....

Your failed governments are toast. The announcement of this coalition is full proof that the dictatorial agents of West of yours are very frightened by the support to Sunni Islamists and they fear they will be toppled any second now. Once I saw 'governments' of UAE, Jordan and Egypt in the coalition I dismissed it. :lol:

Yallah, good bye enjoy your final days. :D

Sanadoos 3alakium :D
egypt uae jorden are all sunni we just are not terrorists supporters

egypt uae jorden are all sunni we just are not terrorists supporters

The people are Sunni, the people running government however have no religion. They just have loads of money/power and all their policies are contradictory to our religion.

the Coalition will be from

- Saudi Arabia
- Egypt
- UAE
- Pakistan
- Jordan
- Kuwait
- Bahrain
- Bangladesh
- Turkey
- Qatar
- Tunisia
- Malaysia
- Libya
- Lebanon
- Sudan
- Palestine
- Morocco
and more

Saudi Arabia has officially shat itself. Of course Iran isn't on the list.

This is the MOST Dumbest Post i ever Read ... Congratulations :cheers:
All militant organisations will keep coming if you don't resolve issue of Palestine. Those ignorants think its dumb post because of their epic ignorance they have no idea what real issue is and How to resolve it so expected this show of ignorance from you :cheers:

and who's going to lead the Coalition ?Saudi's ,
I doubt Pakistan will send its forces under Saudi's Command .. none of the Country have any experience in dealing with counter Insurgency on large Scale except Pakistan and Turkey .. and what this Coalition will be capable of ? Lol
When Uncle Sam says' keep quite and sit down , they will do as nice pet :D

Saudi Arabia has officially shat itself. Of course Iran isn't on the list.

Stop giving credit to Iran my friend, trust me I know my people very well. This is not a fear of Iran. They can deal with Iran if they have political willingness to do so. Iran has no popular support in the region, only Shia's support it. We don't like Iran and see as sectarian country which has committed grave misdoings against the Sunni people. Iran wouldn't have gotten to where it was today had US not paved the way for it.

and who's going to lead the Coalition ?Saudi's ,
I doubt Pakistan will send its forces under Saudi's Command .. none of the Country have any experience in dealing with counter Insurgency on large Scale except Pakistan and Turkey .. and what this Coalition will be capable of ? Lol
When Uncle Sam says' keep quite and sit down , they will do as nice pet :D

Mate don't turn this into a pissing contest. All the 'counter insurgency' tactics are just terrorize the locals, torture them, rape their women. Don't take pride in such nonsense. Trust me the Arab regimes are just as capable as you in that regard. This is fear that the people(all of us) demand a political alternative to our regimes.

All militant organisations will keep coming if you don't resolve issue of Palestine. Those ignorants think its dumb post because of their epic ignorance they have no idea what real issue is and How to resolve it so expected this show of ignorance from you :cheers:

ISIS was formed to liberate Palestine ? AQ was formed to Liberate Palestine ? Taliban ?
i maybe ignorant but not as Dumb and Stupid as you .
and you mentioned Kashmir as ARABS gives a Flying Fcuk about Kashmir ...
forget about any Arabs with 40 wives and 30 Camel Concubine will come out from their Air Conditioned Bunkers to Help you in Kashmir ..
whatever you have , is within Pakistan ..

ISIS was formed to liberate Palestine ? AQ was formed to Liberate Palestine ? Taliban ?
i maybe ignorant but not as Dumb and Stupid as you .
and you mentioned Kashmir as ARABS gives a Flying Fcuk about Kashmir ...
forget about any Arabs with 40 wives and 30 Camel Concubine will come out from their Air Conditioned Bunkers to Help you in Kashmir ..
whatever you have , is within Pakistan ..

Arabs aren't a single entity, stop portraying them as having single narrative. They have dozens of different countries, that don't all get along with each other. Let's stay on topic here, because this important development which you can't seem to understand why it happened. Read my posts.

Mate don't turn this into a pissing contest. All the 'counter insurgency' tactics are just terrorize the locals, torture them, rape their women. Don't take pride in such nonsense. Trust me the Arab regimes are just as capable as you in that regard. This is fear that the people(all of us) demand a political alternative to our regimes.

Sorry Sir , i Disagree , when was the Last time Arabs actually achieve anything except for Chopping off head in different ways ? i feel sorry for them .. the Arabs are the cause of their own downfall , and now they are some cowards with heavy tummies who wants their camps and bunkers with Air Conditions ..
Comparing them to Pakistan in that regard is insult to Pakistan ..
they ( Arabs ) are Rich , but they are Dumb Rich ..

Arabs aren't a single entity, stop portraying them as having single narrative. They have dozens of different countries, that don't all get along with each other. Let's stay on topic here, because this important development which you can't seem to understand why it happened. Read my posts.

I was replying to the kid who still believe in Ummah and the Army of Flying horses :D

Sorry Sir , i Disagree , when was the Last time Arabs actually achieve anything except for Chopping off head in different ways ? i feel sorry for them .. the Arabs are the cause of their own downfall , and now they are some cowards with heavy tummies who wants their camps and bunkers with Air Conditions ..
Comparing them to Pakistan in that regard is insult to Pakistan ..
they ( Arabs ) are Rich , but they are Dumb Rich ..

Oh my God...not this again...this is why I have problem with you nationalists of all backgrounds. I'm off. :tup:

And finally, to counter Russia and Iran in Syria, the coalition is formed. And they call it Islamic Military Coalition. And countries are even joining it. :) This is the influence of Saudi Arabia, which they use through religion to mould things as per their foreign policy.
Announcing the creation of a 'military coalition' alone is not much more than good PR for the Saudis.

What really needs to be looked at are the details - how the 'coalition' defines 'terrorism' and 'fighting terrorism', what the process of ' determining that the definition of terrorism is being met' is, how the coalition determines that there is 'justification for military action by the coalition' and whether participation in any military effort (once the coalition has agreed that there is justification for military action under its rules) is 'binding' upon member States.

Even if the internal mechanisms of the 'coalition' become clear, how does the coalition ensure that military action by the coalition against another State is in accordance with the requirements of the UN Charter? Depending upon the substance of this 'coalition', NATO might offer lessons on structure, but I highly doubt this 'coalition' is going to be even remotely close to NATO in terms of the requirements placed upon member States.

Back
Top Bottom