What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

Prince Muhammad: The coalition will not work in Iraq and Syria without coordinating with the legitimacy or the international community.

Any more details? So this is just a coalition in principle basically? Is it directed at Iran and it allies? Don't get off your high horses...this is just another failed project if we don't know its scopes. Most likely this is directed at Sunni Islamists, Sunni Islamist have been getting much popular support and the regimes are all worried that the people will demand their rule. It most likely will target Syrian Islamists and Palestinian Islamists. It is not directed at Iran, you are naive to believe that is directed at Iran.

Iran is low class sectarian country which can be dealt with if they really wanted to. But they know if they take down Iran that Sunni Islamist will fill the void. Some Muslim nations already came out and expressed support for the Russian intervention in Syria.

Whatever you guys do, you are not going to prevail. We no longer want your corrupt governments or your sectarian corrupt dictatorial government(Iran). We want an genuine Islamic leader that isn't a politician but rather is inspired by his identification with the suffering of Muslims in the world and seeks to restore our security and culture.

Prince Muhammad: The coalition will not work in Iraq and Syria without coordinating with the legitimacy or the international community.

Dude, what are you proud over. Only in your dreams will our governments break Iran's stronghold over the region. This is one hundred percent directed at Sunni Islamists. It also is official recognition of Assad regime. Today we know where these 'Muslim' governments stand. They are panicking for their rule, all their intelligence assessments point to the populations sympathizing with narratives of Sunni Islamists.

Good step since it's against terrorism. It kind of gives off sectarian vibes though.

Finally some good news

We would all like to believe that, but sadly you don't understand the politics in this region or the wider Muslim world. It's basically measures taken to try tailoring popular support to the regimes and away from Sunni Islamists. Basically completely internal 'security'.

I'm already seeing many stupid posts by people here, I feel bad for them.

Saudi Arabia announced Islamic coalition from 34 countries , Saudi Arabia on Tuesday announced the formation of a 34-state Islamic military coalition to combat terrorism, according to state-owned Arabiya TV.

af0000.jpg

to be updated when more info is available

Last edited:
Dude, what are you proud over. Only in your dreams will our governments break Iran's stronghold over the region. This is one hundred percent directed at Sunni Islamists. It also is official recognition of Assad regime. Today we know where these 'Muslim' governments stand. They are panicking for their rule, all their intelligence assessments point to the populations sympathizing with narratives of Sunni Islamists.

Where did I say I'm proud or even mentioned Iran? I'm merely reporting news. Please don't quote me on something that I have not said. I like to wait until the press conference is over to tell us what this is instead of writing 3 paragraphs like you respectfully did.

Islamic Coalition my butt, I explained what it is about in the other main thread. If the governments of UAE and Egypt are taking part in it then it voids the Islamicness of it completely.

A

if they are against rebels they would simply stop arming them stop living in your dreams what you call sunni armed rebels are nothing but a tool to be thrown once the need is gone

Is ISIS that big of a threat or are the saudi royals trying to further legitimise themselves to the docile country doing what they do the best using religion to secure their family interests. They need all the help can after failure of yemen and the shift in syria. Will Palestine be an topic too?

I'm merely reporting news. Please don't quote me on something that I have not said. I like to wait until the press conference is over to tell us what this is instead of writing 3 paragraphs like you respectfully did.

My paragraphs are directed for the readers/visitors of the forum not you mate.
if they are against rebels they would simply stop arming them stop living in your dreams what you call sunni armed rebels are nothing but a tool to be thrown once the need is gone

Majority of rebels have no contact with corrupt regimes. The local populations overwhelmingly demand an Islamic state and a political alternative. But they are being killed if they express this demand. They are being killed/jailed in Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Palestine, etc....

Your failed governments are toast. The announcement of this coalition is full proof that the dictatorial agents of West of yours are very frightened by the support to Sunni Islamists and they fear they will be toppled any second now. Once I saw 'governments' of UAE, Jordan and Egypt in the coalition I dismissed it. :lol:

Yallah, good bye enjoy your final days. :D

Sanadoos 3alakium :D

We would all like to believe that, but sadly you don't understand the politics in this region or the wider Muslim world. It's basically measures taken to try tailoring popular support to the regimes and away from Sunni Islamists. Basically completely internal 'security'.

I'm already seeing many stupid posts by people here, I feel bad for them.
No internal security would come for any Muslim country unless core issues like Palestine and Kashmir are not resolved

No internal security would come for any Muslim country unless core issues like Palestine and Kashmir are not resolved

None of these governments care about solving any core issues. They won't even consider local demands of their statesmen let alone far reaching political conflict like Palestine or Kashmir. This coalition announcement is more related to the Arab world. It's fear of the political struggle taking place, they are anticipating Sunni Islamists will soon be more preferable than their regimes.

These failed regimes(Arabs and Iran) have been putting down Islam and attacking it for decades. Every time Islamic government is elected anywhere in the Arab world they toppled it or attacked it militarily. The Shia and the Arab regimes are in the same camp. They are attacking Sunni Muslims in Syria and elsewhere(non-physically because it will get them in trouble). Suddenly they realized how stupid they were and trying to take leadership of Islam from the Sunni Islamists. These regimes are run by drunkard bastard leaders who can't even read one verse in Quran. We are not taking these people seriously.

Just observe their lifestyles. In Arab world they are rich, corrupt, not religious and commit bad deeds. In Iran, they are rich corrupt, commit bad deeds behind the scenes but on outside they pretend it is religious cause. All of them are children of Satan. The real leadership that is holy and the people we want is starting to commence in Syria.

None of these governments care about solving any core issues. They won't even consider local demands of their statesmen let alone far reaching political conflict like Palestine or Kashmir. This coalition announcement is more related to the Arab world. It's fear of the political struggle taking place, they are anticipating Sunni Islamists will soon be more preferable than their regimes.
Than they will not have peace

Back
Top Bottom