What's new

Saudi ambassador to Pakistan, said he loves the country

Yes and confession videos are available.
You want me to post?
FYI dude, TTP or other terrorist groups haven't been an Indian creation. Maybe India has supported them afterwards but Saudis are the father every terrorists in the region. TTP is an extremist group, with a religion behind it's intentions, who has invented that religion for them? India?

You can fool yourself as you wish, now start blaming Iran for KSA's terrorism in Pakistan.

Saudi is the biggest hypocrite Country going regarding Muslims. They treat their expats like trash and modern day slavery still prevails including racism.

I heard 20,000-40,000 Pakistani labourers were rounded up in recent crack down on illegal residents

Any ship going to free the Pakistainis from Saudi Jails

FYI dude, TTP or other terrorist groups haven't been an Indian creation. Maybe India has supported them afterwards but Saudis are the father every terrorists in the region. TTP is an extremist group, with a religion behind it's intentions, who has invented that religion for them? India?

You can fool yourself as you wish, now start blaming Iran for KSA's terrorism in Pakistan.
Don't confuse with TTP and Taliban (created, trained by CIA), TTP is the brain child of R&AW, as I said don't be sect addict mullah.

Don't confuse with TTP and Taliban (created, trained by CIA), TTP is the brain child of R&AW, as I said don't be sect addict mullah.
Are you high on something?
They are allies of Al-Qaeda, swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you need that i explain ISIS-Qaeda was a Saudi creation?

Is this a Hindu flag from Shiva or something?
2.JPG

That's exactly Saudi flag with a different color.
Saudis are destabilizing Pakistan under American command, US doesn't want an Islamic country as a nuclear power and the only way to disarm Pakistan, is pretending to whole world that a destabilized country cannot ensure the safety of it's NUKEs.
India is not an extremist leading country, as i said they may do something to harm Pakistan but it is obvious that they have no ideological power to create an extremist group. Don't ask me to type Islam please understand. Use those gray cells in your brain

Are you high on something?
They are allies of Al-Qaeda, swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you need that i explain ISIS-Qaeda was a Saudi creation?

Is this a Hindu flag from Shiva or something?
View attachment 438286

That's exactly Saudi flag with a different color.
Saudis are destabilizing Pakistan under American command, US doesn't want an Islamic country as a nuclear power and the only way to disarm Pakistan, is pretending to whole world that a destabilized country cannot ensure the safety of it's NUKEs.
India is not an extremist leading country, as i said they may do something to harm Pakistan but it is obvious that they have no ideological power to create an extremist group. Don't ask me to type Islam please understand. Use those gray cells in your brain
I think you are high...
Who created and supporting ISIS?

Suadi who are devout sunnis ahlaus sunnah wal jamma do not like deobandis for their beleive in saints and shrines mumbo jumbo.
They funded Deobandi Madrassas in Pakistan which were breeding TTP at that time. Even its famous that Malik Ishaq used to leave for Haj and return with Huge amount of cash. FIA was ordered not to question him.

wish Saudi Arabia and Pakistan boost their relationship even more.. more close and cordial relations to help each other advance in every field.. like economy, defence and so on..

Of course he would love his very own personal playground.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom